One Nation One Ration Card has been started to provide ration to all the citizens of the country. After availing of the particular One Country One Ration Card Scheme, you can take ration from any ration shop available in the country. The ONORC scheme has been implemented in 17 states of the country so far. Under the India one nation one card, citizens of any region will be able to get rations from PDS ration shops. ONORC Scheme has been launched by the Union Food Minister & Public Distribution Minister Shri Ram Vilas Paswan. If you have a One Nation One Ration Card, you can purchase ration from the PDS shop of any state of the country. Thus One Card One Nation Scheme is going to provide great support to the citizens. Keep reading this article up to the last line to get all important info related to the one nation one ration card details, eligibility criteria, one nation one ration card apply online, application status check process, app link, etc.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Latest News
The Supreme court has given a nod to all states that they must implement the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme in their states by 31st July 2021.
One Nation One Ration Card Details
One Nation one ration card scheme was launched by the Indian Government during the Coronavirus Lockdown. one card one nation scheme will help the citizens of the country to buy rations from all fair price shops of any state of the country. One Nation One Ration Card is a single ration card that has been implemented in 9 states across the country so far. Soon, the one nation ration card yojana will be made available in all states of the country. States that have implemented the One Country One Ration Card so far are Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, & Andhra Pradesh. For the successful implementation of the scheme.
The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Department of Food and Public Distribution also contains a nodal agency. If a person starts living from one state to another state, the facility to make available ration through PDS ration shop will remain active. India one nation one card scheme is going to provide benefits to more than 670 million people across the country while the Central Government aims to provide benefits from this scheme to 100% beneficiaries will also be covered under the Public Distribution System by March 2021. This Scheme will provide incredible assistance to all migrant workers who can get subsidized food from anywhere.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Ration Card Yojana|
|Department Name||Cabinet Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution|
|Launched By||Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Aim||To Provide Grains, Pulses, Sugar, Kerosene, etc, at Subsidized Rates|
|Validity of the Scheme||30th June 2030|
|Benefits Provided Under||National Food Security Act (NFSA)|
|Facilities Provided to The||Street Dwellers, Daily Workers, Rag Pickers, Labourers|
|Ration Made Available Through||Electronic Point of Sale (e-Pos) & Fair Price Shops|
Ration Card Types in India
Ration Cards are of two ways i.e. APL Ration Card and BPL Ration Card. APL ration cards are usually issued for the people who are living their lives above the poverty line while BPL ration cards are given to those whose income is comparatively less than others. Above the Poverty Line (APL), Below the Poverty Line (BPL) Ration Cards, & Antyoday Ration Cards are provided under the following eligibility conditions:
APL Ration Card
APL Ration Cards are usually issued to those people whose income is more than BPL Cardholders. Above Poverty Line, (APL) ration cards will be issued to those people only who are not in the government job & family should not own any four-wheeler vehicle. Besides, these cards are usually provided to persons who have not a land of more than 7 acres and houses in the urban area must not be more than 10000 sq ft in the land.
BPL Ration Card
BPL Ration Cardholders are usually issued to those who are living their lives below the poverty line. People who are sustaining before the poverty line will be given benefits of BPL Cards. Under the BPL Ration Cards, people will be able to grab benefits of 25-35 kg of food grain.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
Antyodaya Anna Yojana has been brought out for the people who are living their lives in the Poorest of Poor category. After receiving the Antyodaya Card, beneficiaries will be able to grab 35 kg of food grain.
One Nation One Ration Card Latest News
The ONORC scheme is going to work as a portability scheme for the ration cardholders with the help of the Central Government and various state governments. In this Coronavirus pandemic, most of the state governments are working for the welfare of the migrant workers so that they can’t face any subsistence problems. One Nation One Ration Card has already been proved an effective scheme during the Coronavirus lockdown last year. One Nation One Ration Card scheme has made available rations to all BPL & Antyodaya Card Holders for free.
Ration Card Important Points
Ration cards are issued to Indian citizens who as per their income group. Some people are still unaware of facts related to the ration cards. Read the following points necessary to know every ration cardholder:
- Ration cards can be issued in Hindi and English. Besides, people will also be issued ration cards in their local language.
- One Nation One Ration Card Online Form will contain a 10 digit ration card number where the first 2 digits in these 10 digit ration card numbers will be the state codes and the next 2 digits will be the ration card numbers.
- The new ration card will include the required minimum details but the state government can also add more details as per its requirement.
- In ration cards, the name of every family member will also be mentioned along with their current age.
One Nation One Ration Card Objectives
This scheme was launched after analyzing the difficulties of the people by the central government in the country. Objectives of the One Nation One Ration Card are as follows:
- The main purpose of the implementation of this scheme is to provide ration to migrant workers free.
- After the launch of the One country one ration card scheme, people will get complete food security.
- The Central Government wants to start this scheme in time in different states of the whole country so that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme.
- One country one ration card Scheme Aims to prevent fake ration cards in the country & thus corruption in the country.
Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021
There are a lot of benefits from the One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2021. This scheme is going to provide great support for ration cardholders who do not afford ration at higher prices on their daily wages. Read the point mentioned below to know the benefits given under the scheme of the state:
- Any person of India can avail of the benefits of this scheme.
- People who are poor & go from one state to another in search of employment will also be covered.
- Persons who are Nation One Ration Cardholders will be able to get the rations from their local ration shops authorized by the government irrespective of their native state.
- Integrated management of the PDS system is going on at a speedy pace in many states of the country, including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura Telangana, Maharashtra, etc.
- Through the ration card, you can buy their share of grain from any PDS shop with transparency & ease.
- A citizen of India can get daily used commodities through this One Nation One Ration Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for One Country One Ration Card 2021
- You must be a permanent citizen of India.
- You must fall into the poverty category.
- You must hold any of the identity cards issued by the Central or State Government.
- Applicants need to have an active bank amount to receive the subsidized amount directly through the bank account number.
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Apply Online
Applicants who want to enrol in the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, don’t need to apply for it by online or offline method. All states & central government are going to include the names of existing ration cards (APL, BPL, & AAY) holders according to the available data in the NFSA portal. Ration cards of the beneficiaries are verified on the phone with the Aadhar card. An integrated Management system will make the data available under the Public Distribution System.
One nation one ration card registration through Android APP
This is used for those who are migrated to other states they can apply for it.
- First, you need to download the Mera Ration Application
- After clicking on the above link you can able to download it Mera Ration Application.
- Then Open the App and Click on the Registration then next page will open in that page enter your ration card number.
- Then you can see your details select the person who want to mirgrate.
- Then Enter Migration details like state, district, migration period, mobile number, migration remark after click on the submit button.
One Nation One Ration Card Implemented States List
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
How to Check the List of One Nation One Ration Card 2021?
One Nation One Ration Card 2021 scheme beneficiary status can be checked by following some simple steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to go to the link of the official website of Integrated Management Public Distribution System – www.impds.nic.in/portal.
- After clicking on the www.impds.nic official website link, you will get the One Nation One Ration Card home page of the particular impds apply online website.
- After clicking on this website link, you can check the One Nation One Ration Card list of beneficiary state such as Andhra Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Gujarat Bihar, Chandigarh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Sikkim, Puducherry, Nagaland, Uttarakhand, Manipur, Mizoram, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, etc.
Also, Check All States Ration Card Articles to Apply
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Daman and Diu||Goa|
|Himachal Pradesh||Jammu and Kashmir|
ONORC App Download
To ease access to the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, the government has launched the ‘My Ration Mobile App.’ Through this app, citizens will easily be able to use any service related to the One Nation One Ration Card in the following manner:
- Firstly, you have to open the “Google Play Store” on your mobile phone.
- After opening the play store, you will have to enter the keyword ‘Mera Ration.’
- Now download this My Ration mobile app on your mobile.
- Register yourself in this portal by entering your mobile number, name & other details.
- Now you can access services from the Mera Ration mobile app such as Nearby Ration Shops, Registration for Ration Card, OBORC States Lists, My Transaction Status, Eligibility Criteria, Aadhar Seeding, etc.
One Nation One Ration Card Application Form Pdf Download
Note: This application for Maharastra People to apply for ration card
One Nation One Ration Card 2021 Toll-Free Number
If any person wants the solution to his/ her problem related to the One Nation One Ration Scheme, the Central Government has issued a toll-free number. On this toll-free number, ration card beneficiaries who enjoy the ‘One Nation Card’ facility registering their complaints. Toll-Free Number -14445.
One Nation One Ration Card FAQs
How many states are joined in one nation one ration card scheme?
Total 30 States are Active
One nation one ration card scheme launched in which state?
States that have implemented the One Country One Ration Card so far are Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, & Andhra Pradesh.
One nation one ration card official website?
Official Website of One Country One Ration Scheme nfsa.gov.in/Default.aspx
When was the one nation one ration card launched?
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme is Launced on May 2020 by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
One nation one ration card first state to implement?
One Nation One Ration Card first Trails was started on Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat.
How one nation one ration card works?
States which have completed enforcement of the One Country One Ration Card, the Ministry of Finance will be allowed to borrow up to Rs 37600 crore. The benefits of the One Nation On Ration Card will be given to the citizens who fall in the category of migrant workers, labourers, garbage removers, unorganized sector workers, etc. People who go to another state to work will now be able to buy ration from any ration shop located in the country through this scheme.
Which state is not under the one nation one ration card scheme?
Right now 17 States are Accepted the one nation one ration card and the remaining states going to be added in the future.
Deadline to implement one nation one ration card?
The deadline to implement the One Nation One Ration card Scheme is 2030.
How many types of ration cards are there in India?
Three types of ration card in india there are APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, Antyodaya Anna Yojana Ration Card
How to register in impds
No need to apply for the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, the state government only Include your name on the list.
You May Like