PM Shri Narendra Modi is insisting on the development of state-of-the-art technology & uses of Digital Services. The current government is working towards a Digital India campaign so a lot of government services have been brought online. Apart from this, the Government of India is also providing benefits to poor families.
In this regard, a lot of schemes have been launched with the motto to provide help to them. This article will provide all the important info which is related to the EWS Certificate. If you read this article completely, you will be able to know the application process of the EWS Certificate online, Eligibility Criteria, Link to ews certificate apply online, Necessary Documents, etc. Hence you need to read this article completely if you want to know about the Economically Weaker Section Certificate in detail.
Download the new ews certificate form format and follow the complete procedure of the Application both offline and Online.
Certificate for Economically Weaker Section Highlights
|Scheme Name||Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (EWS)|
|Aim||To Provide 10% Reservation to General Category Candidates|
|Benefits||People Who Come From Rural Background|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
|Validity||1 Year from Issuing Date|
EWS Certificate Online 2021
People who don’t have more monthly income & they can’t manage expenses can apply for the EWS Certificate online. You must satisfy all the eligibility conductions if you want to apply for the EWS Certificate.
- The Government of India has introduced a new law for the people of the General Class that will provide 10 per cent reservation to those people in General Class who can’t afford higher study.
- This reservation will be applied for the students who are going to take admission in any college/ going to apply for any government job.
- The particular bill for the Economically Weaker Section category has been brought into light after the 103 Amendment Act of the Indian Constitution in 2019.
Earlier, the Government used to provide relaxation in government jobs & college admission to the students who belong to the OBC, SC, ST, & PH category only. After introducing this bill in Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha, it was also passed with a majority. Hence after introducing a 10% reservation bill for the EWS category, students can also compete with other category students.
Ews form – Download the application from the given link- Click here
EWS Certificate Online Importance
Due to the huge number of the appearance of candidates in competitive exams, students who come from poor families and are not able to get proper education due to the lack of finances, can’t sustain in the competition. Hence they wanted a provision of General Class students from poor backgrounds like ST, ST, Ex-Serviceman, OBC, & Physically Handicapped category. With the help of this EWS Certificate, you will be able to get a reservation of 10% of total seats/ vacancies in any college or government job. The validity of the EWS Certificate online will remain for only one year. Now with this certificate, students & their parents will not face much trouble in getting a job.
EWS Certificate Benefits
There are a lot of benefits of Economically Weaker Section Certificate (EWS) where you will be able to get various benefits as given below:
- From this EWS certificate, poor citizens in the General Category will be able to compete with other reserved categories’ candidates.
- Citizens filling the EWS certificate will be given a reservation of 10% based on this EWS certificate.
- Students will get immense benefits in getting a government job with the EWS certificate.
- With the help of this EWS proof certificate, you will be able to get admission to your favorite college after the counseling process is over.
- You can use the EWS Certificate until the completion of 1 year from the release date.
- EWS certificates online will help in reducing the number of unemployed people in the country by providing them a job.
- After getting the job, the family’s condition will also be improved drastically.
EWS Certificate Online Eligibility Criteria
If you are going to apply for the EWS Certificate through the EWS form, you will have to satisfy all the eligibility points as given below.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for the EWS Certificate online.
- People who don’t fall into categories like SC / ST and OBC categories will be able to apply for this scheme.
- If you come from General Category only, you can apply for this scheme. The annual income of their family should be less than 8 lakhs.
- You should not have more than 100 square yards of a residential house. And there should not be 1000 sq ft or more house space.
Important Required for EWS Certificate
During the submission of the application form, you will have a requirement of a certain number of documents as given below:
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Pan Card
Also Read: CSC Digital Seva Portal 2021 CSC registration 2020
Ews Certificate Apply Online
The application process for the Economically Weaker Section certificate can be obtained online. To apply for an EWS certification letter, you have to fill this form clearly & correctly. During the submission of the application for the EWS Certificate online, you will have to attach them with the form. If you want to submit, you have to submit the form to the Tehsil of your nearest district or to the District Magistrate Office / Additional District Officer / Collector / Additional ‘Deputy Commissioner / Tehsildar / Sub-Department Officer. After submitting the form to the officer, you will get the registration number that is needed to check the status of the application form. And after doing this whole process, your EWS certificate will be created.
Application Fee for EWS Certificate
The government has also mentioned a certain fee to make an EWS certificate. Application fees will be different for various states. It is very important to pay the application fee at the time of applying to the citizen and after making this application. However, the standard charge of an EWS certificate is Rs. 10/ – for the application fee while Rs. 35/ – will be given as a certificate charge.
How to Check Status of the Application of EWS Certificate?
If you have applied for EWS certificates online, you will get a registration number. With the help of this registration number, you can also check the status of this EWS certificate online application.
Validity of EWS Certificate By the Government
The government is providing an EWS certificate to poor people of the General Category who want to get a reservation of 10% in Government Colleges during admission/ Sarkari Jobs. The validity of the EWS certificate will be valid for one year from the registered date. You can also verify your EWS Certificate from the official portal of your state (issuance authority).
Frequently Asked Questions on EWS Certificate Form
What is the full form of EWS?
EWS refers to the Economically Weaker Section).
What are the benefits of EWS certification?
Citizens of the economically weaker section in the general category will get the benefit of 10% from a reservation after making an EWS Certificate.
Who will get benefits from the EWS Reservation Yojana of the Indian Government?
People who come from poor backgrounds and whose family is not more than 8 lakh, will be able to get the benefits of EWS reservation. These advantages will only be applicable to the General Category students.
I do not have a residence & income certificate. Can I apply for an EWS certificate?
You should have an income & living certificate then you cannot apply for an EWS certificate.
You May Like
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Status
- Ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Login
- CSC Digital Seva Portal
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Status