West Bengal Student Credit Card at wbscc.wb.gov.in: The West Bengal Government has started one of the renowned schemes for the students called the West Bengal Students Credit Card Scheme. With the help of the Students Credit Card scheme in West Bengal, the government of the state aims to provide financial assistance to those who don’t have much income and can’t afford education easily. WB Students Credit Card scheme will be provided to the student with the limit of the credit card of Rs. 10 lakh. If you want to apply for a student credit card, you need to read this article completely. For more information such as eligibility criteria, direct application link, repayment details, student credit card website, documents for the scheme, etc., you also need to read this article carefully.
wbscc.wb.gov.in West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Latest News
West Bengal government has received Bengal has received 26,000 applications under the student credit card scheme. West Bengal state government is providing Rs. 10 lakh Rupees to the students with a 4 Percent Annual Interest Rate.
The West Bengal Students Credit Card Scheme application Process is active now.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023 Details
For the WB student Credit Card scheme, the state government provided details on its gazette on June 30, 2023. As per the details given in the gazette, the West Bengal Government will provide financial support to the people at a nominal rate of interest. West Bengal student credit card scheme will be applicable to the students residing in the state itself. After completing Class 10, students after Class 10 will be given the benefits of the West Bengal Credit Card scheme 2023. Amount provided under the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme online, can also be utilized by the students who are pursuing coaching for IAS, PCS, SSC, WBCS, UPSC, PCS, etc. Apart from this, one who wants to pursue his/ her education in undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, & postdoctoral courses will also be given the benefits of this scheme.
Also Read: West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023 Apply Online for free Rs. 1000
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme Overview
|Portal Name||Department of Higher Education|
Govt. of West Bengal
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Chief Miniter Mamta Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries||Students of West Bengal|
|Available Benefits||Rs. 10 Lakh|
|Key Feature||Provide Rs. 10 lakh amount to the students with a 4 Percent Annual Interest Rate|
Also Read: Prochesta Scheme Online Apply West Bengal
West Bengal student credit card Benefits
The West Bengal Government wants to remove the burden from the students’ minds after launching the Credit Card scheme in the state. This scheme will be beneficial for the residents of the state in the following manner:
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme has been launched by the wbscc.wb.gov.in WB Government for students who are above Class 10.
- This scheme will provide loans up to Rs. 10 lacks to the students that are to be repaid in 15 years.
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme will be beneficial for students who want to continue their studies after Class 10 or want to study in Higher Institutions.
- The West Bengal Government will also provide this loan to the students who will prepare for the national-level competitive exams.
- If you want to prepare for the entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, IIMs, Civil Services, etc., you will be able to apply for the West Bengal Credit Card Scheme for students.
- From the WB Credit Card scheme, students can withdraw an amount of the loan up to a certain limit.
- The West Bengal Government took the decision to launch the Credit Card scheme on June 24, 2021, after the state cabinet meeting under the Chairmanship of Mamta Banerjee.
- Present TMC-led West Bengal government announced the credit card scheme in its election manifesto.
Also Read: WB eDistrict New Registration for Records of Rights
WB student Credit Card Documents Required
If you want to apply for WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2023, you need to have the list of the following documents:
- Color Photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Age Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Information
West Bengal Student Credit Card Eligibility
The West Bengal Government will provide benefits of the Credit Card Scheme to the students of the state only. Outer students will not be able to get benefits from the particular WBSCC Scheme. Under the Student credit card scheme, a certain educational loan will be provided to West Bengal residents. Students who want to get details on the West Bengal Credit Card Scheme 2023, need to read the following points:
- Only citizens of the state will be able to apply for the credit card scheme of students. Hence you need to be a permanent citizen of West Bengal for the students’ Credit Card scheme.
- Only persons who are under the age of 40 years will be eligible to apply for the West Bengal Students Credit Card 2023.
- WB Credit Card scheme 2023 is applicable for students who are enrolled in any Madarasa/School/ College/Degree College/University/Institute.
Also Read: Banglarbhumi 2023 Land Record Khatian Details
West Bengal Student Credit Card Registration Process
One who wants to apply for the West Bengal student Credit Card scheme will have to apply through the www.wb.gov.in, wbscc.wb.gov.in Web-Based portal launched by the government by following the process given below.
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Government i.e. www.wb.gov.in or banglaruchchashiksha.wb.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, students will be able to find the main page of the particular website where they should click on the tab called ‘Student Credit Card.
- Now you we redirect to wbscc.wb.gov.in Page there you have to choose the option of Student Registration.
- Enter the required details Basic Details, Present Course of Study, Contact Details, and Password.
- such as the Applicant’s Name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, name of the institution, state of the institution, course details, district of the institution, purpose of taking a loan, residential & permanent address of the student/ parents, PAN Card detail of the parent/ guardian, email ID, Mobile number, etc.
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number that you need to confirm.
- Thus the beneficiary will also be able to make a new user ID and password.
- After filling in the above details, you should recheck your West Bengal Students Credit Card application form.
- Now you should click on the Submit button given on the computer screen.
- Thus the registration of the student for the Credit Card Scheme in West Bengal will be made successful.
Login Procedure of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2023
After making the registration for the West Bengal student’s credit card loan scheme, students can perform all the activities related to the particular scheme by going through the login procedure in the specific portal. For login you should go through the below steps:
- First, you should go to the official website link of the West Bengal Students Credit Card scheme – wbscc.wb.gov.in
- Now you will get the homepage of the particular website where you should choose the Student LOGIN option.
- Thus a new page will be displayed in front of you where you have to enter the application ID, Password & Captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- With this method, students can easily make the login.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online 2023
- First, you need to Login into the portal wbscc.wb.gov.in
- After that, you will enter into the student dashboard as shown in the below image, check the right side it shows that registration is done, and after that click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Now fill out the application form step by step in all the sections.
- Section – I (When The Student Has Aadhar)
- Section – I (When The Student Has No Aadhar)
- Section – II (Co-borrower And Present Address Details)
- Section – III (Permanent Address And Course & Income Details)
- Section – IV (Bank Details Of Students And Co-borrower)
- Applicant’s Document Uploading
- (When There Is Aadhar)
- (When There Is No Aadhar)
- finally completed all sections of the application form, check Applicant’s Profile View, and click on continue and save. After Submission, This Dashboard Appears.
- When The Form Is Successfully Submitted A registration slip will be generated automatically on the same screen that you need to take the printout for future reference.
- You must have to acknowledge the reference number so that the application status can easily be checked. You can also check the status of the application using this dashboard.
Forgot Application ID/Password
Students who have forgotten the registration ID or password of the West Bengal Credit Card registration process can also retrieve it by implementing the below procedure step by step:
- Firstly, you would open the wbscc.wb.gov.in homepage of the particular website from the link given above.
- Now you have to click on the Student Login option.
- Thus you will be able to find the new page.
- Click on the option for Forgot Application ID/password option.
- Enter the specific details as asked on the particular page. And don’t forget to enter the captcha before submitting the application form.
- Follow the step-by-step procedure and thus you can retrieve your application ID or password conveniently.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Through Banks
West Bengal Government will accept the applications from the applicants for the Students Credit Card scheme through online mode. If you want to apply for the West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme, you will have to follow the step-by-step procedure as mentioned below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the nearest state cooperative bank or Central Cooperative Bank or District Central Cooperative Bank, or Public or Private Sector Bank.
- Students can obtain details from the branch manager for the West Bengal Credit Card scheme.
- Collect the west bengal student credit card application form.
- Now you should fill in details such as the name of the applicant, active mobile number, valid email ID, father’s name, mother’s name, educational qualification, loan purpose, loan amount, etc.
- After filling in the above details, you need to recheck them before submission.
- Thus your application form will be submitted.
- Students would take the printout of the application receipt for future reference.
- A reference number will be provided to the respective bank.
- Students can check the status of the application form through this reference number.
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card Name List released
West Bengal student credit card online application
West Bengal Credit Card Scheme Repayment Method 2023
WB Credit Card Scheme 2023, will provide a loan of up to Rs. 10 lahks for a period of 15 years. West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme loans can also be repaid before 15 years. The legal guardian or parent can repay the student’s loan before the stipulated time frame i.e. before 15 years. Credit Card companies will not charge on the earlier payment from the student’s parents. Students whose loans will be repaid on time for the West Credit Card scheme 2023, will also be given a 1 percent rebate on the interest.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Helpline Number
student credit card helpline number west Bengal
Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal FAQs
West Bengal student credit card loan amount?
West Bengal government is providing Rs. 10 lakh Rupees for students
WB student credit card loan interest rate?
4 Percent Annual Interest Rate.
West Bengal student credit card scheme official website?
West Bengal government has recently launched wbscc.wb.gov.in
What is the full form of the WBSCC?
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme.
You May Like
1 thought on “West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online @ wbscc.wb.gov.in”
For the students who passed 12 board exams in 2021 what should we fill in ”PROGRAMME TYPE” during registration.