Here is the procedure for the new users to apply for the certified copy of WB e district (West Bengal) records of rights through CSC center:
Apply for certified Copy of west Bengal Records of Rights through CSC centre
Step 1: You need to approach the CSC center near to your area, forgetting the certified copy of west Bengal records of rights(ROR)
Step 2: here is the application form for getting the west Bengal ROR. You need to apply in a prescribed format
- Step 3: fill the following details in the application form
-Personal details – Parent details, spouse details, contact details, permanent address
-Details of submitter
-Purpose to get the certificate
-Land record and plot details
-The amount for Solvency certificate
- Step 4: attach all the required documents to the CSC centre service operator. Then your request for ROR extract or Khatian will be sent to the concerned authority, Tahsildhar, via online mode.
- Step 5: Service operator from CSC centre i.e the concerned authority Thasildhar will issue the rescript with a certified copy of ROR application number. The same application number will be sent to your registered mail ID and mobile number, for future reference
Check Here: Banglar bhumi
Applying Online through West Bengal e-District Portal
Here is the step by step process to apply ROR online through WB e District Portal
- Visit West Bengal e-District web portal, to get an extract of ROR.
- Click on the Citizen registration option, after registering yourself on the portal to avail the services.
- You will get a User registration form on the wb e district portal. Enter the following details
- User type
- Applicant full name
- Username, password
- Confirm password, password hint question & hint answer
- Mobile number, email ID, and address.
- Click on the “save “ button to complete the registration. After that, you will receive a one-time password(opt) to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP here and click on the confirm button.
- You will also receive a confirmation mail to your registered email ID. Click on the activation link in the mail to activate your wb e district portal account.
- Once you complete activation, you can now log in to the portal using the username and password
- Now form the service option, select certified copy ROR, and enter all mandatory details for ROR. Upload the supporting documents, do payment and click on submit button
- You will see an acknowledge slip with the application number on the screen. Take a print out of this slip for future reference
- After the inquiry, the Tahsildhar office will issue extract of west Bengal ROR or Khatian.
Application Status of ROR
- You will receive the application status of the West Bengal ROR, through SMS on to your registered mobile number.
- You can also track the status of the application from the e-District online portal by clicking on the Inspection Report option on the homepage of the portal.
- Then enter application number to search the document and get the Khatian status displayed on the screen.
WB e District FAQs
How to verify ROR Extract?
You can verify the ROR Extract details on the e-District portal by clicking on the verification of digitally signed document and viewing the details. In the next page, enter application number and verify the ROR details.
How to get West Bengal ROR/Khatian?
Once the extract of ROR is approved by the Tahsildar, it will be dispatched through courier from CSC service centre to applicants address, if you select the delivery type speed post local or non-local.
If you select delivery type as manual mode, the applicant has to collect the ROR Extract from CSC centre, from where you have applied for a certified copy of West Bengal ROR.
👋Hey Check this 👇🏻Posts Also
- CCLA Telangana Webland Records
- Jamabandi Haryana Land Record
- Patta Chitta Online Status
- Bhumiabhilekh 7/12 Satbara
- Goa Land Records Online
- Meebhoomi AP Land Records
- Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records
- Jharkhand Apna Khata