Bharat Gas Booking Online: Liquefied petroleum gas is heavily used in our homes as well as commercial locations. Bharat Gas Online Booking is the 2nd highest gas cylinder provider in India. Bharat Gas is a good option for domestic gas cylinder users. Many improvements have been made to the official website of Ebharatgas.com. With the help of my.ebharatgas.com login portal, customers can book their gas cylinders online, book gas through the Bharat gas booking number, and Bharat gas price updated daily. If you want to get your new connection in LPG Bharat Gas, you can apply for it through online or offline mode. Thus you can get a new connection to Bharat Gas online at my.ebharatgas.com. This article will provide all the necessary details related to the Bharat Gas LPG provider, Bharat gas agency near me, Bharat gas booking number toll free for all states.
Bharat Gas Latest News
The Bharat Gas cylinder online booking facility is available by making a missed call to 8454955555.
Bharat Gas Online Booking Details
There are various LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) providers in India. Every LPG gas company has a large consumer base. Similarly, Bharat Petroleum is the parent company of Bharat Gas. Bharat Petroleum is also known as one of the major companies in refining & marketing petroleum products. Similar to other gas providers, Bharat Gas has also made its processes online so that customers do face any kind of problem. Customers can reserve the gas cylinder online with the help of the Bharat Gas Portal. Bharat Gas Portal launched in 2000. Since then, there have been many improvements at Bharat Gas Services.
Bharat Gas Booking Online Highlights
|My Ebharat Gas Portal
|Bharat Gas Booking Online
|Gas Booking Online
|Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
|Online and Offline
|Online Gas Booking Number
|Bharat Gas Booking Status Portal
|Bharat Gas Official website
Services of Bharat Gas
Apart from domestic gas, Bharat gas provides various other services as given below:
- Auto Gas – CNG gas is a green gas used to drive vehicles. Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) is a boon for our environment. And it helps us to keep the environment clean & green. Bharat Gas is working greatly in providing CNG gas services to customers in India.
- Piped Gas – In the past few years, the uses of Piped Natural Gas (PNG) have drastically increased. In metro cities, most of the customers prefer PNG connections. Due to the convenient uses, PNG has tilted the inclination of customers towards PNG Gas Connection. Bharat Gas is also one of the major Piped Gas providers in India.
- Industrial Gas – Bharat Gas doesn’t only provide Domestic Gas connections but it also provides services in other sectors such as steelmaking, pharmaceutical research, glass making, textile industry, gas building, etc.
Bharat Gas New Connection Details
Bharat Gas is providing services to millions of Indian customers. Still some customers want to become Bharat Gas customers. Customers who want a new connection to Bharat Gas can go through the online & offline process both. If you want to be a part of the Bharat Gas Customer Family, you can go through the online method. While customers who are unable to access the online services can also go through an offline method by visiting any of the Bharat Gas outlets. Customers can go to the nearest gas office and get a new connection.
Also Read: Covid 19 Epass Apply Online 2021
Bharat Gas Online Apply New Connection
If you want to get access to the Bharat Gas LPG, you can apply for an online connection by following some points given below:
- Step 1: First, go to the official website of Bharat Gas New Connection ebharatgas.com
- Step 2: After that, you will be able to get the homepage of the Bharat Gas Portal.
- Step 3: Now you need to reach the option called Get a New Connection.
- Step 4: You need to search the nearest Bharat Gas Distributor by selecting your state & district name.
- Step 5: A complete list of your district’s distributors will be displayed on your computer screen. Select the name of the nearest distributor.
- Step 6: Here you need to enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, address, mobile number, POA Category, POI Category, Address Identity Card Number, Photo Identity Card Number, Subsidy option, Bank Account Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- Step 7: Apart from this, you also need to upload the recent colored photograph.
- Step 8: An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number & Email ID. Enter both OTPs & enter the captcha code. And click the submit button.
- Step 9: After applying the form, you will get a call from the agency shortly.
- Step 10: Now, you need to submit the hard copy of the documents to the dealer.
- Step 11: Once your application form & vital documents will be submitted offline in the dealer’s office, you will start getting benefits from Bharat Gas Connection.
Get Offline Bharat Gas New Connection
If you want to register offline with Bharat Gas, you have to read the information given below:
- You will have to visit the nearest Bharat gas supplier.
- Now, you should collect the New Connection Application form from the dealer.
- Once you fill the particular application form, you will have to attach all the necessary documents along with it.
- After submitting the document, you will be get benefited from the Bharat Gas services.
Also Read: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Benefits 2021
Documents Required For Bharat Gas Connection
Bharat Gas New Connection Overview
- A customer will have to use all the necessary documents while registering. After that, you can easily register both online and offline.
- If you come to the Ujjwala scheme by the Prime Minister, you will get the benefit of the subsidy & low-priced gas cylinders from time to time.
- Applicants will have to fill a certain application form in the distributor’s office while availing of a new connection in Bharat Gas in offline mode.
- If you want to register, you can download the registration form in both English & Hindi.
Book Bharat Gas Booking Online
Bharat Gas Booking Online procedure at ebharatgas.com is very simple. Apart from booking through IVRS & Offline, you can also make your booking through an online method. If you want to book the Bharat Gas online, you should follow the points mentioned below:
- First, you will have to go to the online Bharat Gas portal @ ebharatgas.com.
- Now you will be redirected to the online gas booking page of my.ebharatgas.com.
- Here you will have to choose the My Account option and enter your UserID & Password.
- Fill in the captcha column and click the login button.
- Now you will be able to get your account page
Select the Quick Book & Pay option and enter your LPG ID or registered Contact Number & Captcha Code. And click the ‘Continue/ Enter’ button.
- Now you can easily book your Bharat Gas Cylinder and Pay the relevant amount.
- Your cylinder will be delivered to your home within 1-2 days.
Also Read: PMMVY Beneficiary List 2021
Book Bharat Gas through Offline Methods
If you want to book Bharat Gas offline. You can use the SMS or IVRS service. The following steps are helpful to know the process of booking the Bharat Gas Cylinder Offline:
Bharat Gas Booking Through SMS
- Firstly, a consumer must register the mobile number in eBharat Gas portal.
- You can register your mobile number for Bharat Gas SMS booking by clicking on the link my.ebharatgas.com.
- Enter the login credentials such as State Name, District Name, Your Bharat Gas Distributor Name, Consumer Number & Captcha Code.
- After the successful registration, you will have to send an SMS to any of the numbers from 7715012345 & 7718012345.
- Consumers will get an SMS with a reference number for the confirmation of Gas Booking.
- Once your Cash Memo will be generated, your cylinder will be delivered to your home.
Bharat Gas Booking Through Gas Agency
You can book your Bharat Gas Cylinder by visiting the nearest Bharat Gas dealer. Here you will have to show your gas copy. Pay a particular amount to the agent in the gas agency. Your cylinder will be delivered on the same or next day as per the policy.
Bharat Gas Refill Booking through Mobile App
Bharat Gas can also be booked through Mobile App. For booking through Bharat Gas Mobile App, you will have to follow some instructions given below:
- Firstly, you will have to install the Bharat gas App from Google Play Store.
- Here you need to enter the Bharat Gas keyword in the search bar.
- Now you will have to install the particular Bharat Gas booking app on your mobile phone.
- After some time Bharat Gas app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Then you can easily make a Bharat Gas refill booking from the mobile app.
- Your Bharat Gas Cylinder will be delivered to the registered address shortly.
Note: Normal Delivery of Gas cylinders may take up to 3 days while for urgent delivery (Preferred Time Delivery System), you will have to pay an additional Rs. 25. Charges may vary according to the metro cities & normal cities/ towns.
Also Read: Nrega Job Card List 2020-21
Bharat Gas Cylinder Booking with Phone Number
Gas Refill Booking Through IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) is an easy way to book the Bharat gas cylinder. If customers want to get their refill cylinders using an IVRS mode, you will have to go through the below points:
- First, register your mobile number with the Bharat Gas online portal.
- If you are not still registered with the portal, you should contact your distributor to register your mobile number for the IVRS system.
- you can make a call from the registered mobile number to 7715012345 or 7718012345.
- Here you will have to press the ‘1’ key from your phone.
- Now your gas cylinder booking has been confirmed.
- An SMS will be sent to the mobile number for the confirmation of gas booking & cash memo.
- You need to show this SMS to the delivery agent while receiving the delivery of the gas cylinder.
Bharat Gas Cylinder Price List
Bharat Gas Subsidy Amount Details
Gas Cylinder Subsidy is provided to only those consumers whose income is less than 10 lakh annually. Under the LPG subsidy scheme of the Central Government, a certain amount is sent to the customer’s Bank Account through the DBTL scheme. You will be able to get a subsidy on the gas cylinder only if you have to register for it. The gas cylinder subsidy is not the same every month. It’s varied as per the government’s policies from time to time. If you want to check your subsidy amount, you will have to visit your bank and print the statement. Apart from this, you can also use the Internet Baking/ Mobile Banking Services to know the exact subsidy.
Check Bharat Gas Booking Status Online
Once you make the Bharat Gas Booking, you can also check the Gas Booking status or reference number. For this process, you can use the BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited) Bharat Gas Mobile App/ Official Website/ IVRS system.
Bharat Gas Online Booking IVRS Number
|DIU & DAMAN
|JAMMU & KASHMIR
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)
Bharat Gas Customer Care Number India 24×7
You can order BharatGas by calling 1800-22-4344. The Bharath Gas cylinder will get delivered in 2 hours for a nominal cost of Rs.25. Delivery timings 9 AM to 9 PM.
Bharat Gas New Connection Faq
How can I book a BPCL Bharat gas cylinder online?
If you want to book your Bharat Gas cylinder through the online method, you will have to visit the official website https://www.ebharatgas.com/ or go through Mobile App.
Can we pay online for Bharat gas?
Yes, you can also make a payment for Bharat Gas online from your ATM Card/ Internet Banking/ UPI.
Bharat Gas Booking number?
You can book your gas cylinder by dialing the number 7715012345 or 7718012345.
You May Like