Andhra Pradesh Government has announced that students have to renew the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena applications forms, After that AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy announced Jagananna Vasathi Deevena & Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Second Installment Date. In the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Vasathi Deevena scheme, the students will be benefited where they will get financial assistance of Rs 20,000. The scheme has been successfully launched by the Andhra Pradesh State government in order to help the students provide them Fee Reimbursement for various courses including B.Pharmacy, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Ed, and MBA.
AP government is also taking precautions in order to make sure that the students received benefits from the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme. All the eligible candidates for the students will also receive free hostel facilities along with food that is exclusively provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme gives Rs 15,000, for polytechnical students, Rs 10,000 for ITI Students, and Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2nd Installment Release Date Update
If You want Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Second Installment amount you have to Renewal your application in Jnanabhumi portal in college login and Renewal Application Form is given below check it.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena New Rules for 2020-21 given below
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena Second Installment New Date.
అమ్మ ఒడి Scheme Date Annocementd 2020-21 ➜ Amma Vodi List
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena & Vidya Deevena Scheme Objects
Andhra Pradesh government has taken a decision in order to implement the Post Metric Scholarships Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena, for all the students who belong to scheduled tribe, caste, backward classes, Kapu & Economically Backward Class which are on a saturation basis.
- The objectives of the scheme are provided here,
- (RTF) Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- (MTF) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF): This is to facilitate a complete investment for the students who are eligible for it.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF): This scheme is to sanction Rs.5,000/- per person to ITI students, Rs.7,500/- per person to Polytechnic students, Rs.10,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year. This is applicable for each and every student who is eligible and will also have the facility to get free hostel and food facilities.
Check new Guideline Ap Sand Booking ➜ Ap Sand tracking
Jagananna Vidya Deevena, Vasathi Deevena Important Points
|Scheme Will Be Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Announcement||27th November 2019|
|First Installment Payment Date||24th February|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment New Date||Still Not Announced (Expected 14th to 19th Fed 2021)|
|Application Renewal Last Date||The date was not announced|
|Offered Pay||ITI students will receive Rs 5,000, Polytechnic students Rs 7,500, and Degree students Rs 10,000 every year|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility Criteria, Benefits & Courses
- Eligibility Criteria “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme“
- The students should have 75% attendance in order to receive the funds from the government.
- Students must be from a private or deemed university.
- Correspondence should be taken for district education courses.
- The income Eligibility of student’s families should be less or equal to that of Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- The student’s family should have planned less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
- The family members of the students should not be a government employee.
- Nobody in the family should have a four-wheeler.
- Should not have any property or the property should be less than 1500 Sqft in the urban area.
- No members of the student’s family should be eligible for payment of income tax.
- Each and every student who is studying a political, degree, and ITI courses in government or any other private affiliated college with respect to the state of the Board University can use this scheme.
- Day scholar students, department attached hostels as for as students in various colleges attached hostels can get benefited.
- The student should be admitted under sports quota for management quota can use the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme.
అమ్మ ఒడి Scheme Date Annocementd 2020-21 ➜ Amma Vodi List
Eligible Courses List @ Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- And Other Degree/PG Courses
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Apply Procedure
Note: New Students Can Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena for more details go to your near grama Sachivalayam office center
- To register for Jagananna Vidya Deevena, students need to go to the official website of ap.gov.in.
- There you have to click on the official notification of AP YSR Jagannath Fee Reimbursement Scheme Details.
- There will be a form that you need to fill and then upload the essential documents.
- After the form has been completely free make sure to check and then click on submit.
- The future reference you can take a print out of it.
Check Latest ➜ jagananna thodu bank login portal
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Amount For Students
- For ITI students: Rs.5,000/- per year.
- For Polytechnic Students: Rs.7,500/- per year.
- For Other Courses: Rs.10,000/– per year.
Vasathi Deevena Eligibility
- The student must have the following eligibility criteria to benefit from the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme,
- The students are from Andhra Pradesh only.
- The student should be pursuing either Polytechnic, IT, or any other degree courses which are eligible under the scheme.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Benefits
According to Vasathi Deevena Scheme,
- eligible students will receive reimbursement along with hostel facilities.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned 2300 crores, especially for Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena scheme.
- The students who are eligible for this scheme will receive rupees 15,000 for polytechnic students, rupees 10,000 for ITI students, and rupees 20,000 for the students who are pursuing a degree.
- Each student will receive Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme’s facilities on an early basis.
Therefore all students who are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena scheme are free to apply for it. Even the government is looking forward to educating backward classes and provide them high standards of education at low cost.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment New Date
2nd Installment New Date Still Not Announced (Expected 14th to 19th Feb 2021)
Note: There are not saying any official date but there are saying general dates. if the Ap government has announced any official date we will update here (Maybe In the Month of Feb 2021).
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena New Rules for 2020-21
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Renewal Documents
Students no need to worry about the renewal process just go to the college and contact your principal to do the biometric then automatically your application will renewal then you have to submit the letter to your principal, the letter given below download it.
- Previous year Hall Ticket (Not mandatory in case of non-issue of H.T due to covid for the previous academic year)
- Aadhar number of the mother
- Student Roll No
- Date of renewal admission for 2020-21 in the college f. Scholarship Type (Day scholar or hostel/DAH) CAH or Government
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Renewal Application Form / Letter
Frequently Asked Questions
What is YSR Navasakam Fee Reimbursement Card?
The government is taking steps in order to identify the eligible candidates on a saturation basis. Therefore they are checking the eligibility conditions and then if you win this “Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena” steam card through the social Audit process.
You May Like