Andhra Pradesh Government has Released Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment amount release date 2021 & Vasathi Deevena First and Second Installment date, Check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Selected List. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena has been successfully launched by the Andhra Pradesh State government in order to help the students provide them Fee Reimbursement for various courses like B.Pharmacy, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Ed, and MBA. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Vasathi Deevena scheme is to provide financial assistance of Rs 20,000.
AP government is also taking precautions in order to make sure that the students received benefits from the Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme. All the eligible candidates for the students will also receive free hostel facilities along with food that is exclusively provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government. Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme gives Rs 15,000, for polytechnical students, Rs 10,000 for ITI Students, and Rs 20,000 for Graduate Degree and other courses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment Release Date News Update
jagananna vidya deevena latest news date was postponed from
29th November 2021 to 30th November 2021. CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will release jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment amount today shortly on 30th November 2021, Check this page frequently for more updates. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 and Vasathi Deevena Scheme eligible list 2021.
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena scheme latest update
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment Release Date News Update
- 2 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Laptop News
- 3 Jagananna Laptop Scheme Application Form Download
- 4 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena & Vidya Deevena Scheme Objects
- 5 Jagananna Vidya Deevena, Vasathi Deevena Important Points
- 6 Jagananna vidya Deevena 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Installment Dates
- 7 jagananna vidya deevena scheme latest update
- 8 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 1st, 2nd Installment Dates
- 9 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Benefits & Courses
- 10 Eligible Courses List @ Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021
- 11 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Apply Online Procedure
- 12 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Amount For Students
- 13 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Eligibility
- 14 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Benefits
- 15 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment New Date
- 16 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena New Rules for 2020-21
- 17 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Renewal Documents
- 18 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Renewal Application Form / Letter
Also Read: AP Sand Booking Online
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Laptop News
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021 ల్యాప్టాప్ స్కీం కు సంబంధించిన లేఖను విడుదల చేయడం జరిగింది. ఈ లేఖను ఏప్రిల్ 19వ తారీఖున విద్యార్థులకు ఇవ్వటం జరుగుతుంది అది మరలా తల్లుల దగ్గర ఆమోదం తీసుకుని ఏప్రిల్ 22 వా తారీఖున స్కూల్ ప్రిన్సిపాల్ కు అందించాలి.
Jagananna Laptop Scheme Application Form Download
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021 Details In Telugu
Also Read: Ammavodi 2020-2021 August Update
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena & Vidya Deevena Scheme Objects
Andhra Pradesh government has taken a decision in order to implement the Post Metric Scholarships Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena, for all the students who belong to the scheduled tribe, caste, backward classes, Kapu & Economically Backward Class which are on a saturation basis.
- The objectives of the scheme are provided here,
- (RTF) Jagananna Vidya Deevena
- (MTF) Jagananna Vasathi Deevena.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF): This is to facilitate a complete investment for the students who are eligible for it.
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF): This scheme is to sanction Rs.5,000/- per person to ITI students, Rs.7,500/- per person to Polytechnic students, Rs.10,000/- per person for other Degree and above courses per year. This is applicable for each and every student who is eligible and will also have the facility to get free hostel and food facilities.
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
Also Read: Check new Guideline Ap Sand Booking
Jagananna Vidya Deevena, Vasathi Deevena Important Points
|Scheme Will Be Supervised By||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Name Of The Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Announcement||27th November 2019|
|First Installment Payment Date||24th February 2020|
|Vidya Deevena Release Date 2021||29th July 2021|
|Jagananna vidya Deevena First Installment||19th April 2021|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date||29th July 2021|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment Date||30th November 2021|
|vidya Deevena third phase Amount||Released|
|Application Renewal Last Date||March 25th|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Schemes|
|Offered Pay||ITI students will receive Rs 5,000, Polytechnic students Rs 7,500, and Degree students Rs 10,000 every year|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
Also Read: KALIA Yojana 2021 New List
Jagananna vidya Deevena 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Installment Dates
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021 Installment Dates|
|First Installment||19th April|
|Second Installment||29th July|
|Third Installment||30th November 2021|
|Fourth Installment||February 2022|
jagananna vidya deevena scheme latest update
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 1st, 2nd Installment Dates
|Scheme Name||First Installment||Second Installment|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena||28th April||December|
Also Read: pm kisan status check 2021
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility Criteria, Benefits & Courses
- Eligibility Criteria of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The students should have 75% attendance in order to receive the funds from the government.
- Students must be from a private or deemed university.
- Correspondence should be taken for district education courses.
- The income Eligibility of student’s families should be less or equal to that of Rs.2.50 lakhs.
- The student’s family should have planned less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry or 25.00 acres both wet and dry land together.
- The family members of the students should not be government employees.
- Nobody in the family should have a four-wheeler.
- Should not have any property or the property should be less than 1500 Sqft in the urban area.
- No members of the student’s family should be eligible for payment of income tax.
- Each and every student who is studying a political, degree, and ITI courses in government or any other private affiliated college with respect to the state of the Board University can use this scheme.
- Day scholar students, department attached hostels as for as students in various colleges attached hostels can get benefited.
- The student should be admitted under sports quota for management quota can use the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme.
Jagananna Thodu Scheme Details In Telugu: Jagananna Thodu Beneficiary List
Eligible Courses List @ Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021
- And Other Degree/PG Courses
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Apply Online Procedure
Sarkari Yojana New List
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 3rd installment eligible list released
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2021 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- udid card status, online registration and udid card download
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
Note: New Students Can Apply for Jagananna Vidya Deevena for more details go to your near grama Sachivalayam office centre.
- To register for Jagananna Vidya Deevena, students need to go to the official website of ap.gov.in.
- There you have to click on the official notification of AP YSR Jagannath Fee Reimbursement Scheme Details.
- There will be a form that you need to fill and then upload the essential documents.
- After the form has been completely free make sure to check and then click on submit.
- The future reference you can take a print out of it.
Also, Check the Latest: Jagananna Thodu Bank Login Portal
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Amount For Students
- For ITI students: Rs.5,000/- per year.
- For Polytechnic Students: Rs.7,500/- per year.
- For Other Courses: Rs.10,000/– per year.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Eligibility
- The student must have the following eligibility criteria to benefit from the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme,
- The students are from Andhra Pradesh only.
- The student should be pursuing either Polytechnic, IT, or any other degree courses which are eligible under the scheme.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Benefits
According to Vasathi Deevena Scheme,
- eligible students will receive reimbursement along with hostel facilities.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has sanctioned 2300 crores, especially for Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena scheme.
- The students who are eligible for this scheme will receive rupees 15,000 for polytechnic students, rupees 10,000 for ITI students, and rupees 20,000 for the students who are pursuing a degree.
- Each student will receive Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme’s facilities on an early basis.
Therefore all students who are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena scheme are free to apply for it. Even the government is looking forward to educating backward classes and providing their high standards of education at a low cost.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment New Date
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount Release Date on 16th April 2021.
JVD Release Date has Postponed and Vidya Deevena Release Date 2021 on 19th April 2021.
Note: The AP government official date has been announced and the Andhra Pradesh government has said that the money will be credited to the mother’s account.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date 29th July 2021.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date 28th April 2021.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena New Rules for 2020-21
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Renewal Documents
Students no need to worry about the renewal process just go to the college and contact your principal to do the biometric then automatically your application will renewal then you have to submit the letter to your principal, the letter given below is downloaded.
- Previous year Hall Ticket (Not mandatory in case of non-issue of H.T due to covid for the previous academic year)
- Aadhar Number of the mother
- Student Roll No
- Date of renewal admission for 2020-21 in the college f. Scholarship Type (Day scholar or hostel/DAH) CAH or Government
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena and Vidya Deevena 2020-21 Renewal Application Form / Letter
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2021 FQA’s
What is YSR Navasakam Fee Reimbursement Card?
The government is taking steps in order to identify the eligible candidates on a saturation basis. Therefore they are checking the eligibility conditions and then if you win this “Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Jagananna Vasathi Deevena” steam card through the social Audit process.
How do I check my Vasathi Deevena status?
Those who are eligible for this scheme can check in their bank account
How do I apply for fee reimbursement in AP?
You can apply directly through the official website. If you are in any doubt applying the process, you can read and apply.
Vidya Deevena Scheme Second Instalment Release Date 2021?
Vidya Deevena Amount Release Date is 29th July 2021
jagananna vidya deevena third installment date 2021
jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment date is November Last Week 2021.
You May Like
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 & 3rd Installment Date
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment Date & Vasathi Deevena Scheme First and Second Installment Update and Eligibility List
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021 1st, 2nd Installment Details
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List AP | Payment Status online
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility List and Payment Status 7,500