The AP Government has launched various schemes in the past few years. Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Reddy government has made various efforts for the convenience of the people. There are a lot of schemes available in the state and application procedures have been made simple where applicants can easily register themselves by visiting the official website of the particular Yojana.
Andhra Pradesh Government has also launched AP CFMS Bill Status Process, login, Check Treasury Salary Bill (Challan), etc. You should read all the points mentioned in the article that will give you the information about the AP CFMS Bill Status & Other important details related to it.
AP CFMS Treasury Bill Status will update soon.
CFMS AP Treasury Salary Bill Status Details
Centre of Financial Systems and Services (CFSS) is an initiative of the Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Systems & Services with the respect to the finance department of the state. With the help of this scheme, you can easily manage your bills & challans in the state.
After the implementation of the particular scheme, the AP CFMS bill can easily be managed. Moreover, treasury bill status will also be available in the Andhra Pradesh CFMS platform. Earlier, AP citizens used to visit outside to pay the bill but now you can check the Treasury Salary Bill from cfms.ap.gov.in.
Salient Features of Cfms ap gov in
|Portal Name||AP CFMS Bill Login & beneficiary search Details|
|Article Category||Andhra Pradesh Schemes|
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Centre of Financial Systems and Services|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Purpose||To Provide Online Bill & Treasury Information|
|Benefits||Access of Various Services through Online Mode for Employees|
|Cfms Challan Bill Status||Click Here|
|AP Cfms Beneficiary Search||Click Here|
After accessing this portal, you will be able to get many Employee & Pensioner Services such as Payslip, Loans, Income, Pension Slip, Annual Income, Pension Details, Pension Portal, etc. Besides, there are some other Stakeholder Services like accountants general & RBI available in the portal. Following Services are available in the Andhra Pradesh CFMS Online Bill Platform.
Cfms Employee & Pensioner Services
- Employee & Pensioner Services
- My Payslip
- Income for the Year
- My Loans
- Pensioner Services
- Pension Slip
- Annual Income
- Pension Details
- Pension Portal
- Stakeholder Services
- Accountants General
- Department Services
- Budget Allocated
- Budget Proposal Status
- Department Expenditure
- Department Receipts
- My Department
- PD Accounts
- Citizen Services
- Receipts Links
- PD Challan
- Cash Recovery Challan
- Pension Recovery
- Undisbursed Social Pensions
- Expenditure Reimbursement
- Employee Challan
- CPS Contribution
- Citizen Challan
- Civil Deposits
- CM Relief Fund
- Judicial Challan
- Capital Development Fund
- Escort Charges
- Guard Charges
- Challan Status
- Transaction Cancellation
- Expenditure Links
- Bill Status
- DDO Search
- Beneficiary Account Statement
- Beneficiary Search
- Budget Links
- Budget at Glance
- Org Chart
After visiting the AP CFMS portal, you can also check the status of treasury bills, AP Bill, AP CFMS, etc. Through that portal, you can check the bill from home or any place. Now citizens will no longer have any problem checking the status of the APCFMS bill.
AP Cfms Bill Status
Treasury Department AP provides various kinds of services for the employees that are necessary for them. Citizens will be benefited immensely from these services. AP Treasury is responsible for satisfying all financial schemes or services offered by the AP government to its employees.
Andhra Pradesh CFMS financial schemes or services offered by the government to its employees. People in Andhra Pradesh will be able to avail of services like DDO request, Payslip, Pension, DDO code, GPF slip, Bill status, etc.
AP Cfms Benefits
- Convenience for Stakeholders
- Efficiency in Financial Transactions
- Better Control
- Sustainability in Both Current and Future
- Transparency in Operations
- Accountability for Decisions and Performances
AP Cfms service Portal List
CFMS provides different types of services by the government. These services are divided into 4 parts:
- Government to Business (G2B)
- Government to Government (G2G)
- Govt to Employee (G2E)
- Government to Citizen (G2C)
Check AP cfms budget status at cfms.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh citizens can check the status of the Bill from the Comprehensive Financial Management System. The following process is applicable for checking the status of the AP CFMS Budget:
- First of all, click on the link to the official website given by the government @ https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your mobile/ computer screen.
- Here you should go to the Departmental Services section and scroll down.
- Go to the Budget section and scroll down to click on the link ‘Budget Proposal Status.
- Now you should enter the required login credentials and get AP CFMS Budget Proposal Status.
Ddoreq AP Treasury Bill Status Check
You can easily download the status of the AP Treasury Pay Bill by following the process mentioned in the below lines:
- First Step: 1 Firstly, you will have to search by entering the official website cfms.ap.gov.in.
- After that, a home page will open on your computer screen.
- Now you should select the Employee Services option available under the Employee & Pensioner Services.
- After that, you will be able to check various options where you should select the My Payslip option.
- Also, enter your CFMS ID and you will be able to check your salary details on your screen.
- According to the details provided in the particular portal, you can download the payslip using the year-wise or monthly-wise option.
- Additionally, you can also easily download your annual statement.
Cfms Challan Bill Status Check
By following a certain process of ddoreq, you can check the status of AP CFMS Invoice Status:
- First of all, you have to go to the government website of AP Government prdcfms.apcfss.in.
- After that, the homepage of AP CFMS Treasury will open in front of you.
- Now you will get the option of Invoice Status so click on it.
- Also, if you know about the challan, you should click on the option of Know Your Challan.
- You will have to enter the Transaction ID for which you will have to get an invoice.
- If you want to know about your AP Challan, you should enter the challan number.
- After following all of the above steps, you will easily get the status of the AP CFMS Invoice from AP CFMS Bill Online Portal.
Also Read: Check the latest land records of Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Bhoomi
AP Cfms Beneficiary Search with Aadhar Number
If you are going to get the cfms Beneficiary Account Statement in Andhra Pradesh, again you will have to open the official portal of the Andhra Pradesh Centre of Financial Systems and Services (CFSS). The following process is applicable to check the ap cfms id search.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of AP CFMS Beneficiary Search
- Now the homepage will appear in front of you.
- Then you have to click on the Beneficiary Search option.
- In that form, you have to enter your identities such as PAN number, Aadhaar bank account number, beneficiary number, and request number.
- After that, after entering the above details, you have to click on the search button.
- Then it will get the status of the beneficiary’s account details on the screen.
AP Cfms Helpline Number Details
C-Block, Anjaneya Towers,
AP CFMS Portal Faqs
What is the ap cfms full form?
AP Cfms Means Andhra Pradesh Comprehensive Financial Management System.
Can I download an online challan & apply for an offline challan or not?
Yes, you can download the online challan directly without going to the treasury office.
Can I search the beneficiary list on AP CFMS official website or not?
Yes, you can easily view the beneficiary’s account details by entering in the beneficiary code statement, from and two dates of statement.
You May Like