Jagananna vidya Deevena eligible list 2022 and jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment date will release soon at the jnana bhumi portal. Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022 7th installment date was announced by the Andhra Pradesh government the amount will be released in the month of February 2022. Now, the state government has announced new guidelines regarding the Jagananna vidya Deevena 7th installment. You can download the fee reimbursement application form from the YSR Navasakam official website. In order to help you with the details of this fee reimbursement scholarship scheme such as Jagananna vidya Deevena next installment date, application form, JVD Eligible List 2022, documents required, and other Jagananna Vidya Deevena details we have written guidelines in depth below.
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme for providing financial assistance in the form of scholarships to students of various educational programs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. According to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, students of low-income families who are pursuing polytechnical, ITI, graduate, or postgraduate programs receive scholarships from the State Government for paying their fees and other educational expenses. The first & second instalment of these scholarships was released last year in February 2020. Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme has been postponed so many times this year. finally, the Vidya Deevena second installment has released in July 2021.
CM Jagan Mohan Reddy will release the jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment amount will release on October 1st week. Deevena Scheme eligible list 2022.
Click here to check your COVID Vaccine Second Dose Date
నేడు జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన 4వ విడత పూర్తి ఫీజ్ రీయింబర్స్మెంట్
Jagananna Laptop Scheme Application Form Download
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 7th Installment Date 2022
In a recent declaration by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government, has announced the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022 forth installment date is February 2022. They also stated that the total fee reimbursement will also be following in July and December 2021. Jagananna Vidya Deevena fee reimbursement will be directly credited to the bank account of the student’s mother. The government further stated that this scheme has benefitted more than ten lakh students from low-income groups in the state.
Also Read: pm kisan status check 2022
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Andhra Pradesh Education Department
|ITI students will receive Rs 5,000,
Polytechnic students Rs 7,500, and
Degree students Rs 10,000 every year
|Scheme Launched on
|27th November 2019
|Application Last Date 2022
|20th January 2022
|Application Renewal Last Date
|20th February 2022
|JVD 4th installment biometric last date
|4th February 2022 (Old Candidates)
14th February 2022 (New Candidates)
|JVD Eligible List 2022
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 1st Installment Date
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 1st Installment Date
|19th April 2021 Released
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date
|29th July 2021
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment Date
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Date
16th March 2022
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 5th Installment Date
|5th May 2022
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 6th Installment Date
|11 August 2022
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 7th Installment Date
|vidya Deevena Amount
Jagananna vidya Deevena 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th 5th, 6th & 7th Installment Dates
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022 Installment Dates
|jvd 3rd installment date 2021
|30th November 2021
|5th May 2022
|11 August 2022
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details in Telugu
Sarkari Yojana News
- Rythu Bharosa Installment Eligible List 2023 and Payment Status
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online @ wbscc.wb.gov.in
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List AP | Payment Status online
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List 2023 & 2nd Installment date
JVD Scheme Benefits
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was launched by AP Government in order to provide students from economically poor families with obtaining higher education. This scholarship given to students includes tuition fees and some other educational expenses. For hostel students who excel exceptionally in their educational courses, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scholarship also provides hostel and mess charges in addition to tuition fees. The scholarship scheme intends to promote higher education in the state of Andhra Pradesh and enable the new generation to achieve greater success in their careers. It also intends to help the students of backward classes with 100% reimbursement of their fees thus giving them a better chance of a good livelihood.
Also, Read: e aadhaar card download
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility
In order to avail of the JVD benefits of the scheme, the student must have the following Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility criteria:
- The student must be pursuing ITI, Polytechnic Diploma, or degree course in Andhra Pradesh and must have 75% attendance in the course.
- The family income of the student must be less than 2.5 lakh per year.
- The student’s parents must not be Government employees.
- The farmland owned by the family should be less than 10 acres of wetland or 25 acres of agricultural land.
- The student’s family must not own any type of four-wheeler, whether private or commercial.
- Only students who are studying in government schools/colleges, government-aided institutions, state universities are eligible for this scholarship.
- Workers who are working in a sanctuary are not eligible for this scheme.
- Students belonging to different castes such as ST / SC / BC / EBC, minorities, or differently-abled categories are also eligible for this scheme.
You May Like
- YSR Law Nestham Scheme, Registration and check Eligibilities 2022
- YSR Gruha Vasathi Scheme Urban/Rural Form
- Jagananna Ammavodi 2022 Check Online Final Eligibility List
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Merit List District Wise 2022
- Jagananna Thodu Scheme Details in Telugu
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Required Documents
Given below are some of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Required Documents which are required to be uploaded while making the application:
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate of parents
- Student Aadhar card
- Document of Residential proof
- Declaration of Non-tax payer
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Occupational certificate of parents
- Student’s bank account details
How to Apply Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2022
In order to apply for the scholarship received under Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2022 Scheme you should follow the steps given below:
- Firstly open the browser from your computer or laptop and visit the official website of YSR Navasakam by clicking here.
- Then Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply online homepage will open.
- In the top menu bar, you will find the ‘Downloads’ tab. Click on this tab and select ‘JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma’ from the dropdown menu.
- This will open a PDF file titled ‘Social audit and Survey format for Fee Reimbursement’.
- Now download the file and take a printout of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena PDF.
- You will be required to fill in several details such as the village, volunteer, mobile number, family details, bank account details, validation information, etc.
- Once you have filled in the application form, then attach relevant documents with this application.
- Finally, you have filled in all information, then submit this application form to the concerned government department.
Also Read: Meebhoomi Adangal AP Land Records Map ROR 1B
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2022
If you want to check your Jagananna Vidya Deevena status follow the below steps to check the Jagananna vidya Deevena selected list or Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2022.
- First, you have to go to the official website of the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portal
- After clicking on the above link you will redirect to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List page
- On that Jnanabhumi JVD Eligible List 2022 page, You can see two Options Fresh/Renewal select which one you want for example I was selecting the renewal application
- After that, you have to click on the “Get Distic wise Report” then the district page will be open.
- Then click on your district then you will redirect to JVD Report – 2020-21 College Wise list select your college or search your college name.
- After that Jagananna Vidya Deevena College eligible list will open check your name on the list
Also Read: YSR Navasakam Login Portal Details 2022
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible Candidates List
JVD Helpline Number and Email
For any details or help regarding the scholarship, you can write an email to [email protected]
Jagananna Vidya Deevena FAQs
How will I receive the fee reimbursement?
The government has devised different modes for fee reimbursement for different categories of students. Those students who are day scholars will receive the fees directly into the bank accounts of their schools/colleges where they are studying. For the students who stay in a hostel, the fee reimbursement will be sent to the accounts of their mothers in two installments, one in July and another in December.
When will I get the second installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, the YS Jagan government could not reimburse the student’s fees in December 2020. So the second installment will be sent to the students in the month of July 2021.
How will I get the second installment of the YS Jagan Vidya Deevena Scholarship?
You will have to fill in the ‘Social audit and Survey format for Fee Reimbursement’ application form available on the official website of the YSR navasakam jvd eligible list. Alternatively, you can also download the form directly by clicking here. After filling the form and attaching relevant documents, you will have to submit the form to the concerned office. Once verified, you will receive the fee reimbursement directly in your college bank account or your mother’s bank account depending on the type of student.
How much scholarship amount can I get under the Jagananna Vidya Scheme?
The scholarships have been decided according to the type of education a student is pursuing. A day scholar who is completing education from home will get full reimbursement of fees only. However, a student who is staying in a hostel will get full fee reimbursement in addition to hostel and mess charges.
How to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Selected List
Through the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portal you can check the Jagananna vidya Deevena selected list in this article we have given a step-by-step process to check it.
jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment release date
jagananna vidya deevena 3rd installment will release on 30th November 2021.
jvd 4th installment biometric last date
vidya deevena 4th installment biometric late date is 14th February for newly applied candidates, 4th February 2022 is renewal candidates.
You May Like