Jagan Mohan Reddy the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, introducing various Schemes for the benefit of Poor and Needy people. One of the best beneficiary Scheme introduced by CM of Andhra Pradesh is YSR Kanuka Pension Scheme. This Scheme is specially introduced for the Underprivileged people. It helps Poor and Needy people Financially. This Scheme is really helpful for Economically or socially backward people.
In this article, you can get detailed information about YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, How to apply, What are the details of the Application Form, Who are eligible for this Scheme, Incentives Amount, and Details asked in verification Form.
వైఎస్సార్ పెన్షన్ కానుక వెరిఫికేషన్ భాగంలో ఈనెల 15 తారీకు వరకు వెరిఫికేషన్ ప్రాసెస్ జరుగుతుంది ఇప్పటికే రెండు లక్షల ఖాతాలను రద్దు చేయడం జరిగింది.
వైఎస్సార్ పెన్షన్ కానుక కొత్త రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ కూడా ప్రారంభించడం జరిగింది
Ysr Pension Kanuka Search Beneficiary
Andhra Pradesh is supporting Needy people Financially and Beneficiary people list is for all Districts in AP. Total Pensioners are 55,94,842. The main aim of this Scheme is to reduce Poverty level and Enhance the Financial Condition of the People of Andhra Pradesh.
- The distribution of Amounts is different for different categories.
- The purpose of this Scheme is to support Financially needy people.
Highlights of the Pension Kanuka
|Name of the scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Name of the Portal||Pensions AP Portal|
|Implementation in||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Announced by||Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Aid to||Old Age People|
Apply YSR Gruha Vasathi ➜ AP Housing application form pdf
Ysr Pension Kanuka Scheme paying out Details
The YSR Government has started Disbursement on 1st March 2020 and the Total Pensioners are 55,94,842 with the in the State. The Govt. appointed Volunteers to distribute the pension to the people to their House itself due to this Pandemic Crisis.
Beneficiaries List types or Type Of Pensioners
The Following are the Eligibility Criteria, whom they can get benefit from this Scheme.
- Weavers: Must be 50 years or above the age.
- Widow: As per the Marriage Act 18 years and above.
- Disabled: Minimum 40% disability and no age limit.
- Old Age: 60 years of age or above.
- Transgender: 18 years of age or above.
- Fishman: 50 years of age or above.
- Single Women
- Married women, who separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age.
- Unmarried women of Rural area- 30 years Urban Area- 35 years.
- Dappu Artists: 50 Years of Age.
- ToddyTappers: 50 Years and above.
- Traditional Cobblers: 40 Years of Age.
Pension kanuka Scheme Incentive Amount Details
Incentive amounts are different from different categories. Incentives as per the following list.
- For Disabled Persons: 3,000
- For Old People: 2,250
- For Toddy Topper: 2,250
- For TransGender Persons: 3,000
- For Single Women: 2,250
- For Dappy Artist: 3,000
- For Traditional Cobblers: 2,250
- For Fishermen: 2,250
- For Widow: 2,250
AP grama volunteer eligibility criteria ➜ AP grama volunteer notification
Eligibility Criteria to be Eligible
- People who are Eligible for YSR Pension Kanuka.
- Must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate must be below the poverty line.
- The Candidate must not be receiving the benefit of other Pension Schemes under the Central and State Government.
YSR Pension Kanuka Search Application Form Download
- To Apply you need to Follow:
- First, you need to download the Application Form from the Official Website sspensions.ap.gov.in.
- You need to click the ” Latest Verification Form” on the Home page and Download Pension Kanuka Application Form.
- Fill the required details in the Application Form.
- Attach required documents with the Form.
- Submit it to the concerned Department.
Ysr Pension Kanuka Beneficiary Selective Process
The Authorities will consider the following process for the Selection process of the Pension Scheme.
- Make sure that you need to Apply the Application Details through Government Office.
- Later, it gets checked for Approval by Gram Sabha.
- After the approval, it will be forwarded to the MPO authorities.
- Verification can be done by MPO Authorities, if you are eligible then the amount will be sent to the Gram Panchayat or Government Office.
- After completion of this eligibility and Money sending process to Gram Panchayat or the Government Office, they will distribute the amount to beneficiaries.
Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
Pension Kanuka యొక్క Application Status తనిఖీ చేయడానికి, మీరు క్రింద ఇచ్చిన సాధారణ దశలను అనుసరించాలి:
- పెన్షన్ స్థితిని తనిఖీ చేయాలనుకునే అభ్యర్థి మొదట వారు Official Website సందర్శించాలి.
- వెబ్సైట్ యొక్క Home పేజీలో, మీకు “Search” Pension Status లభిస్తుంది.
- మీరు క్లిక్ చేసిన వెంటనే, మీరు Pension Status పేజీకి తీసుకెళ్లబడతారు.
- మీ స్క్రీన్లో రెండు ఎంపికలు ప్రదర్శించబడతాయి అవి:
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- మీకు కావలసిన ఎంపిక నుండి ఎంచుకోండి.
- తదుపరి వెబ్ పేజీలో, Detail Fill చేయండి.
- Submit పై క్లిక్ చేయండి
- Application Status మీ స్క్రీన్లో చూపించబడుతుంది.
Ysr Pension Beneficiary List Online
To check the Beneficiary List.
- Go to Official link sspensions.ap.gov.in
- Enter the required Details
- District: You need to choose your District
- Mandal: You need to choose your Mandal
- Panchayat: select your respective Panchayat name
- Habitation: At last you need to select your Habitation Name
- Press GO Option.
- The list will be displayed and you can see Beneficiaries according to the District, Mandala, and Village.
Verification Form of Ysr Pension Kanuka
The government appointed Volunteers and they will collect the information from the people of the state, later you can Download the Verification Form.
- Visit the Official website pension scheme www.sspensions.ap.gov.in
- To Download the Verification Form, On the home page of the website, click the Latest verification option and it starts Downloading.
- Take a print out of that.
Verification Form full Details
The following are the list of Details asked in Verification Form and Your detail information about Locality.
- Zone/ municipality
- Gram panchayat
- Secretariat Details
- Name of village secretariat
- Basic Information about the Candidate
- Applicant name
- Date of birth
- Identification Number
- White ration card no
- Aadhar card no
- Family Information
- Family income
- Family member employment information
- Other related details.
Contact Address Pension Kanuka Andhra Pradesh
Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty,
2nd Floor, Dr N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520001.
Contact number: 0866-2410017
Check Related Schemes of AP
- Ysr Pelli kanuka release date
- Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in app Download
- Amma vodi list check online
- AP Ration Card