Andhra Pradesh government has released YSR Kapu Nestham Date and YSR Kapu Nestham beneficiary list 2021 you can check your Kapu Nestham status at gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in portal. AP YSR subsidy loans are aid provided by the government for the people who belong to a backward caste, SC and ST. The main aim of this loan is to provide financial aid for the people who are planning on starting their own business.
This loan will help people in various sectors. Andhra Pradesh government has been offering these loans for a long time now and it was called AP subsidy loans earlier. Now it is renamed to AP YSR subsidy loans, the government named it honouring the late chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Rajashekhar Reddy.
ఈనెల 22వ తారీఖున వైయస్సార్ కాపు నేస్తం యొక్క రూ. 15,000 ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం విడుదల చేయబోతున్నారు.
AP YSR subsidy loans రుణాలు ప్రభుత్వం 2019-20 కి అందించింది. మల్లి కొత్త గా చేసుకోవాలనుకొంటున్నవారు 2021 లో అప్లై చేసుకోనే వీలుపడే అవకాశం ఉంది.
- 1 SC/ST, BC Corporation Loans in AP 2020-21 Details
- 2 Key Points of AP YSR Subsidy Loans
- 3 Benefits and Details of OBMMS AP YSR Subsidy Loans
- 4 AP YSR Subsidy Loans Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Documents required for AP YSR Subsidy Loans
- 6 How to Apply Registration YSR Subsidy Loans 2021 Step By Step Online Process
- 7 How to Check Beneficiary Application Status Online on OBMMS
- 8 Get Beneficiary Proceedings
- 9 How to search OBMMS Beneficiary Proceedings status Online
- 10 YSR Kapu Nestham Benfistary List Status
- 11 SC Corporation NON-Banklinked Schemes List
- 12 OBMMS FAQs
SC/ST, BC Corporation Loans in AP 2020-21 Details
The main reason behind the implementation of these loans is to provide an opportunity to do business for every person out there. Establishing a business, be it small or large is not an easy task especially when it comes to finances, everyone cannot spend huge amounts on it. This is the reason why the government has brought in this loan scheme.
Key Points of AP YSR Subsidy Loans
|Naming the portal||YSR subsidy loans|
|Name of the scheme||YSR subsidy loans|
|Implementation in||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Announced by||Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Aid to||SC, ST, BC, and Kapur.|
People from BC, Kapu, SC and ST backgrounds can avail of this loan. Once a candidate’s application is verified and if that candidate is proven to be eligible for the loan, he or she can get it. The government conducts a rigorous checking process to know the eligibility of a particular candidate.
Jagan anna cheyutha ➜ వైఎస్సార్ చేయూత లాస్ట్ date
Benefits and Details of OBMMS AP YSR Subsidy Loans
Andhra Pradesh government is aiming to provide self-employment options for its citizens. This way they will help people in establishing their own business without depending upon anyone and worrying about financial issues.
- This will help in developing the socio-economic condition of the state providing more opportunities for its citizens.
- This scheme is a great opportunity for the women who want to stand on their own feet independently without depending upon their spouse or any other person.
- Most of the women in the rural background won’t have opportunities to prove them and earn some money. This way they will be able to establish any business that they want and make the most out of it.
- Another main goal of this scheme is to make minorities and people from backward classes as stakeholders.
- There are so many people in these above-mentioned sectors who are going through a lot of financial issues. By providing them with business and financial assistance, the AP government wants to change their lives and influence it in a better way.
AP YSR Subsidy Loans Eligibility Criteria
This subsidy loan project is limited to BC, Kapu, SC, ST, and Minorities. The eligible candidates should belong to any one of the above-mentioned categories and should be between the age of 25 to 66 years.
They should have an idea of the business and should have an eligible business model. The applicant should be a permanent citizen in Andhra Pradesh.
The loan applicants should be a resident of India and should have all the identification information like PAN card, Aadhaar card. The loan will be dispensed through banks so they will physically check your business premises before sanctioning the loan.
Jagananna Ammavodi beneficiaries ➜ Amma vodi list check online
Documents required for AP YSR Subsidy Loans
The following documents are a must for eligible beneficiaries. They have to attach all the documents to attain a loan.
- Identity Proof- Aadhar, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving license, etc.
- Income certificate
- Below poverty line certificate
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Number, Property tax bill, legal passport, utility bill, etc.
- Bank account passbook
- Caste Certificate approved by Meeseva for SC, ST, BC, and Kapu. Minorities don’t need any caste certificate. The date of birth of the candidate will be considered according to this certificate only.
How to Apply Registration YSR Subsidy Loans 2021 Step By Step Online Process
The registration process for YSR subsidy loans is easy. Just follow this step-by-step process and you will be done with it.
- Go to www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in website. On the left side of the screen, you will find the “Apply online” option. Click on it.
- You will find the corporation applications list there, select the one that you are willing to apply for.
- Now you have to select the beneficiary type- individual or group.
- Select “bank limited schemes,” a default option in financial assistance.
- Choose the sector type with whom you want to work “transport sector, agriculture, ISB, etc.”
- Now select the particular scheme and click on “go.”
- Select district, Mandal, panchayat, village, and habitation.
- If you choose the transport sector, then you have to enter the details of your driving license, the validity of it and the badge number.
- You have to enter the unit cost and the website itself will automate the calculation and provide you with a subsidy amount and bank loan amount.
- Select bank, branch name from the dropdown box.
- You have to enter the IFSC code so that the website can locate your bank address.
- You should enter the ration card now and all your family details will be filled automatically. It is mandatory for you to have the ration card in the same district.
- As you select the beneficiary name, all the other details like Aadhar card, spouse or parent name will be displayed automatically.
- If you have any physical disability, you have to mention the same.
- You have to select the caste and enter the Meeseva caste certificate number.
- If the applicant is from ST corporation and belongs to vulnerable groups, then he/she has to mention the same.
- You have to enter the house address and all the other details will be fetched from the Aadhar card. If the website isn’t able to pick up a photo from the Aadhar card, you can upload it directly.
You can click on preview and check whether you entered all the details correctly. Then click on submit and you will receive an acknowledgement.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa ➜ Beneficiary List
How to Check Beneficiary Application Status Online on OBMMS
apobmms.cgg.gov.in Visit the site and go to the “Get Beneficiary Proceedings” option. You will be taken to another page where you have to enter the beneficiary number. Enter the number and get details.
Get Beneficiary Proceedings
Check Andhra Pradesh Beneficiary List ➜ AP Ration Card
Get Beneficiary Proceedings
How to search OBMMS Beneficiary Proceedings status Online
Visit the site and click on “Get Beneficiary Proceedings” to know about the status of your application.
YSR Kapu Nestham Benfistary List Status
|Name of the Scheme||Unit Cost (Rs In Lakhs)|
|Flayers & Tanners / Bonded Labour/Joins||1.00|
|Borewells With Submersible Pump Sets||1.20|
|Submersible Pump Sets To Borewells (5hp)||0.50|
|Submersible Pump Sets To Borewells(7.5hp)||0.75|
|Submersible Pumpsets To Borewells (8.5 To 10hp)||0.88|
|i) Service Connection Charges||0.10|
|ii) ORC Line laying charges (up to Rs. 0.80 lakhs)||0.80|
|c. Land Development||0.25|
|Self-employment – Detailed Project Report (DPR) + Appraisals||–|
|a) up to Rs 3.00 lakhs units||–|
|b) Rs 3.01 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs||–|
|c) Rs 5.01 lakhs to Rs 10.00 lakhs||–|
|d) Rs 10.01 lakhs to Rs 20.00 lakhs||–|
|e) Rs 20.01 lakhs to Rs 45.00 lakhs||–|
|a) Power Autos (GARBAGE)||2.50|
|a) Power Autos (PASSENGER)||2.50|
|b) Drainage Cleaning Machine||15.50|
|d) Transport Vehicles (Cars)||10.00|
|e) Innovas (Rs 20 lakhs unit)||20.00|
|g) Tractors and trailers||7.00|
Is there any age limit to apply for this scheme?
Yes, there is an age limit. The applicant should be at the age of 25 to 66 years.
Can women apply for this scheme?
Yes, there are no gender specifications for this scheme.
What is the use of OBMMS?
OBMMS is a great way for applicants to manage and monitor their applications. Online monitoring will save them a great deal of time.
What is a Corporation?
The corporation in the application is the caste of the applicant. If the applicant is from a particular caste, those details must be mentioned in this corporation form.
You May Like