Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021: Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021 Last Date has been extended by the State Government of Haryana. so, if you want to apply for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora online registration 2021 you can apply through this article, and also change your bank account details, print your farmer registration form through this fasal.haryana.gov.in portal. The Fasal Haryana portal Providing multiple services to state farmers in a single portal to helps farmers in availing mentioned services such as crop insurance, premium payments, compensation application, and redemption in case of crop damages, financial assistance, etc. This Fasal.haryana.gov.in official portal is maintained by the Haryana government.
The services offered by the My Crop My Details portal are large in number and each has different parameters to avail themselves. We have described below in detail the various services that the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal enables and how to enrol for them.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Update
The Haryana government has extended the last date for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana registration 2021 to July 15, 2021.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme 2021 Details
Due to the Central Government’s ban on selling farm produce in Government Approved Mandis, the Haryana state government has started this online portal known as Meri Fasal Mera Byora for Haryana farmers to cultivate crops and sell them to various buyers through this portal. The MFMB portal also allows farmers from neighbouring states and neighbouring state farmers who are cultivating crops in Haryana to register on the Fasal Haryana portal and sell to buyers.
Using this portal farmers can also schedule the timings when their crop will be harvested and be ready for sale. According to this schedule, buyers can buy the product. The Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana portal also takes care of the payments which are to be made to the farmers. In case the farmers are not paid the due payment within 40 days from the receipt of Form J related to sale, they are paid 9% interest on the outstanding payment. Details regarding the various online services and how to avail of them are given below in the article.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021 Highlights
|Portal Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Portal|
|Article Name||Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana 2021|
|Launched In||Haryana State|
|Meri Fasal Mera Byora Aim||Providing multiple financial assistance services to state farmers in a single portal|
|Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Date 2021|
|Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Last Date 2021||July 15, 2021|
|Farmer Registration Application Process||Active|
Also Read: Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Check Status
Documents Required for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021
- Mobile Number for registration and SMS updates
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Land details such as survey number, khasra number etc.
- Bank passbook with account number and IFSC code.
- Identify Proof and Family Number
- Proof of Address
- Land Ownership Papers
- Passport size photo
Services offered by the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
The MFMB Scheme Portal can be used to avail the following services online:
- Farmer Registration and Individual Online Account Creation
- Registration of Crop being cultivated along with its details such as variety, growth time etc.
- Land holding details where crop is being cultivated.
- Sowing time and growth period of crops.
- Detailed information pertaining to buying and selling crop.
- Crop Payments and Meri Fasal Mera Byora payment status of such transaction.
- Online registration for distributing seed variety, fertilizers and other materials to farmers.
- Crop loans, land development loans, equipment loans and similar other financial assistance.
- Registration of farmers belonging to neighboring states or those who come from neighboring states but cultivate land in Haryana.
- Updating personal bank details for receipt of crop damages or other financial assistance.
Also Read: Date Of Birth Certificate Haryana Download
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Registration Haryana
In order to avail of the services of the My Crop My Details online web portal, the farmers of the state of Haryana as well as those of the neighbouring states need to first complete the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Registration on the portal. This can be done by following the step-by-step procedure given below:
- Step 1: Open the web browser on your laptop or mobile and navigate to the official website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme at fasal.haryana.gov.in
- Step 2: This will open the homepage of the website. On this page you will find the farmer corner button in the right hand side of the webpage. Click on this button.
- Step 3: Now you will be asked to enter your mobile number for registration. After entering your mobile number click on the “Log In” button.
- Step 4: Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you will have to enter on your screen and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Step 5: This will open the Meri Fasal Mera Haryana “Farmers Registration Form” where you will be required to fill in several details such as aadhar number, family details, register mobile number, address and similar other information. Enter all the information mentioned above and then click on the “Save” button.
- Step 6: Now you will be asked for the “Land Information Form” which will contain all the details related to your land and the crop which you have taken for that period.
- Step 7: This will be followed by the “Bank Details Form”. Here you will have to enter the details of your personal bank account including account number and IFSC code.
- Step 8: Finally you will be asked to fill the “Mandi Form” giving details about the mandi where you wish to sell your crop.
- Step 9: After you fill all the above information, your registration on the portal will be complete.
- Step 10: After registration is completed, you will receive a unique username and password which can be used to log into your account on the portal. Remember that this online account can be used to avail all the different services of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021 Last Date.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Registration Last Date 2021
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal Haryana Login Process
All the services available on the MFMB portal can be accessed through your account on the same portal. Upon successful registration, you will receive the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Login details for your account. Using these you can log into your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Open your browser and visit the official MFMB scheme website fasal.haryana.gov.in
- On the home page click on the Mandi Secretary button.
- Now select your district and preferred market centre from the drop-down list.
- This will open a new page where you will be required to enter your mobile number.
- After you enter all the details given above then click on the “Submit” button. Upon verification of your credentials, you will be logged into your account.
How To Change Meri Fasal Mera Byora Bank Details
If have any issues with your bank account details you can change them on the official website.
- Go to the official website https://fasal.haryana.gov.in then Select the किसान अनुभाग and click on the बैंक विवरण बदलें (हरियाणा) option
- Enter the mobile number and captcha code
- The bank details form will open, Now change your bank details and click on Update button.
Print Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Form
- First Visit the official website of MFMB Haryana @ https://fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- On the MFMB Page, click on the option “पंजीकरण प्रिंट (हरियाणा)” button.
- The Application Form page will show in front of you.
- Now fill required details like harvest season, Name (English), Mobile Number, and Bank account number
- In the last step, you need to click the button to print and you can print the application form from here.
|Crops Registration||Click Here|
|Change Bank Details||Click Here|
|Download Crop Registration Form||Click Here|
|Other State Crop Registration Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Helpdesk Details
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number: 1800 180 2117, 1800 180 2060
Monday to FridayTime: 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Haryana Portal FAQs
What are the major collaboration services provided by the fasal.haryana.gov.in portal?
fasal.haryana.gov.in Portal Joint Collaboration:
1.Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
2.Citizen Resources Information Department
3.Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
What is the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021 Last Date?
The Haryana government has extended the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2021 with a deadline of July 15, 2021.
How do I change my bank details?
You can edit your bank details using this official fasal.haryana.gov.in portal.
what type of issues will be resolved through this website?
In Haryana farmers often face a lot of problems due to various issues such as land irrigation, crop information, crop Insurance, weather and climatic conditions, damages to crops, crop loans, pesticides, and so on and so forth. Due to the varied nature of these problems, farmers have to face a lot of difficulties in ensuring a good yield and farm income. so, using this portal solves a maximum of problems.
You May Like