jagananna vidya deevena: jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment date announced soon expected to release in the month of February 2022. Andhra Pradesh government will release jagananna vidya deevena amount. Scholarship drastically plays a vital role in lessening the financial burden of families. Scholarships assist students to encourage them to study. Due to the lack of finances, a lot of families are unable to continue the study of their children. So to promote the students & their parents, governments launch scholarship & fee reimbursement jvd scheme 2022. With the help of jagananna vidya deevena scheme, an equal amount of admission expenditure will be reimbursed and a scholarship amount will also be provided.
Similarly, the Andhra Pradesh government has also started the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme for the students who are pursuing any profession or any degree course. Benefits under the Jagananna Vidya Scheme will be provided for the candidates who are studying in any of the private or government institutions located within the state only. For more information on jagananna vidya deevena 2022, jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment amount, payment status, jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2022, etc., you should read this article completely.
jagananna vidya deevena latest news
jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment amount will release in October month, check the jvd payment status in the link given below.
నేడు జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన 7వ విడత పూర్తి ఫీజ్ రీయింబర్స్మెంట్ – Live
jagananna vidya deevena payment status check 2022
jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022 at jnanabhumi portal through this link jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in. jagananna vidya deevena scheme was launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, primarily by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jaganmohan Reddy. The basic aim behind launching the Jaganna Vidya Deevena scheme 2022 is to motivate the students for their degree education or professional courses. Many students in the state of Andhra Pradesh have great academic scores but are unable to pay their fees as they do not have enough money for education. Taking into account the problems of the students, AP Government will provide an amount of Rs 10,000 to 20,000 to them.
The process of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme registration is online. Candidates who have already filled the application form for the jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment can easily check the jagananna vidya deevena payment status of their application forms whether the financial amount is released or not. jvd payment status can be checked through an online mode by visiting its jnanabhumi jvd status official portal.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2022
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena 7th Installment Date
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status
jagananna vidya deevena 2022 – Important Dates
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Implemented by||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Offered Pay||ITI students will receive Rs 5,000, |
Polytechnic students Rs 7,500, and
Degree students Rs 10,000 every year
|Scheme Launched on||27th November 2019|
|Application Last Date||25th March 2021|
|JVD Eligible List 2022||Release soon|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 1st Installment Date||19th April 2021 Released|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2nd Installment Date||29th July 2021 Released|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd Installment Date||30th November 2021|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Date||16th March 2022|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 5th Installment Date||5th May 2022|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 6th Installment Date||11 August 2022|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena 7th Installment Date||October 2022|
|vidya Deevena Amount||Released|
|JVD status link||given below|
jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment payment staus
An announcement for the jagananna vidya deevena scheme was made by Chief Minister Shri YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28th April 2020. jagananna vidya deevena pathakam implementation indicates that the registration process for the specific schemes has been started. Under jnanabhumi jvd scheme, about 14 lakh students of the state will be given full fee reimbursement benefits. The Andhra government has already deposited a total of Rs 4000 crores directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. To utilize the jagananna vidya deevena amount provided under the scheme, the government will transfer under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme to the bank accounts of mothers. Hence, beneficiaries will be able to complete their degree without facing any financial problems.
Also Read: pm kisan status check 2022
jagananna vidya deevena details & benefits
As we have already mentioned above, there are numerous incentives provided to all the beneficiaries who enrolled themselves for the jagananna vidya deevena scheme. You need to take a look at various points mentioned below to know the detailed information & benefits of the jagananna vidya deevena scheme 2022.
- Candidates will be given Rs 20,000/- amount per annum will be given to the students.
- Candidates who are pursuing a polytechnic will be given Rs 15,000.
- One who is pursuing ITI Course will be able to receive a financial fund of Rs 10,000 per annum.
- A candidate who is studying in any graduate course will be given an amount of Rs 20,000 annually.
- Just after filling the application form for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, you can check the status of the application form.
- Courses that will be covered under the Jagananna Vidya Scheme are ITI, Polytechnic, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Ed, M.Ed, etc.
- Nellore, East Godavari, Kurnool, West Godavari, Anantapur, Chittoor, Srikakulam, Krishna, Prakasam, Vizianagaram, Cuddapah, etc.
- In case of any difficulty in filling up the application form or receiving the beneficiary amount, you can also contact the helpline number – 011-23978046.
jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2022
The candidate who had applied for the jagananna vidya deevena scheme can check the jvd payment status of the application form after following some easier steps as mentioned below –
- First of all, the candidate needs to click on the official website link of Jagananna Vidya Deevena @ www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in or jvd login.
- Now the candidate needs to click on the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme official link.
- And now after clicking, you will be redirected to the jagananna vidya deevena eligible list 2022 page.
- Now after that on that Gyan Bhoomi JVD Qualified List 2022 page, two options viz Refresh/Renew will be displayed and you need to choose any one of them
- Now, you have to click on “Get District Wise Report”.
- Here the district page will open again.
- Now the candidate will have to click on the particular district.
- Thus you will be able to find out the JVD Report – 2020-21 College Wise List > Select Your College or Search Your College Name.
jagananna vidya deevena status check 2022 link
jagananna vidya deevena faq’s
is jagananna vidya deevena released
No, not released jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment amount will be released soon.
jagananna vidya deevena fee reimbursement status
Candidates can check the jvd payment status on the official website through this link jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
what is the jagananna vidya deevena 6th installment date?
jvd 3rd installment date is 11th August 2022.
what is the jvd 7th installment date?
jagananna vidya deevena 7th installment date announced soon expected to release in October month.
You May Like