Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2020 2021: The present Modi government had started the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana (PMAY) in 2015 with a view to providing shelter to all the poor people in the country. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin scheme provided a subsidiary of Rupees Two Lakh and Sixty Seven Thousand (Rs. 2.67 Lakh) as an incentive on the total amount required for the house. In this article, we have covered in detail how you can check for the PMAY Rural List and PMAY Urban List status of your application, list of subsidies granted, New List of Prime Minister Housing Scheme 2021 (rural and urban), and several other such important detail regarding PMAY subsidy 2021.
Several people below the poverty line in India and those from low income groups have already taken benefit of this PM Awas Yojana 2021 and are now living in their own houses. It was observed that even though two different people have made an application for this subsidy at the same time, one of them has received subsidy while the other has not. It, therefore, becomes important to check the status of your subsidy application from time to time. This will help you to receive the subsidy amount on time and ensure that there is no hindrance to the completion of your home construction or purchase.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List Update
The central government has approved the construction of about 3.61 lakh houses under the PM Awas Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List 2021 Details
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has initiated the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2021 (PMAY) under which people are given credit-linked Interest subsidies for all loans taken to purchase or construct homes in the urban or rural areas of the country. The objective of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2020 2021 is to ensure that maximum people belonging to weaker sections of society are provided with affordable housing by the year 2022.
The beneficiaries of this PMAY 2021-22 scheme can be middle income, low income, or below poverty line (BPL) groups. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021, the beneficiaries will be provided a subsidized home loan at 6.5% interest for 20 years duration. Also, senior citizens and differently-abled persons will be given an additional preference for securing ground floor homes in specific housing projects. Let us see in detail how to check whether your application is eligible for the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme 2021 benefits or has been approved by the authorities.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021 Highlights
|Portal Name||Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin|
|Article Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021|
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Objectives||Providing shelter to all the poor people in the country|
|Beneficiaries||people of the Economically weaker sections in India|
|Check Pmay Rural List||Click Here|
|Check Pmay Urban List||Click Here|
|PMAYG Official Website||PMAYG.NIC.IN|
Also Read: One Nation One Ration Card How To Apply
PMAYG – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Rural List 2020 2021
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List: There are two different lists of beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021. One list is for all the applicants from the rural (Gramin) areas and another is for applicants who belong to urban areas. Given below are instructions to book and check for your name in the respective pradhan mantri awas yojana list.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the Official website of the PM Awas Yojana Gramin at pmayg.nic.in
- On the homepage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List select the “Stakeholders” option from the main menu and then select “IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary” from the drop down menu.
- This will open a new window which will ask you to enter your Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural List registration number. Here you enter your registration number obtained during the application process and click on the “Submit” button. This will search the database of approved Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme beneficiaries and show your name on the screen in case your application is approved.
- In case you do not remember your registration number, then you can click on the “Advanced Search” option below the registration number window.
- This will open a new page in which you will have to enter several details such as state, district, panchayat, scheme name, parameters for searching the database such as applicant name, BPL number, account number, father or husband’s name etc.
- After you enter all the details then click on the search button. This will search the database for the details you have entered on the page. After searching the database it show the results accordingly.
Also Read: NREGA Job Card Online Application Form
PMAYU – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban list 2020 2021
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban list 2020 2021 For applicants from the urban areas, you will need to follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and navigate to the official website of Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana PMAY-U at pmaymis.gov.in
- Then select the “Search Beneficiary” option from the menu and “Search by Name” option which appears in the drop-down menu.
- Then a new page will open which will ask you enter Your Aadhaar number. Enter the details and then click on the show button.
- This will search the database of approved Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme List beneficiaries and your name will be shown in case your application is approved.
Also Read: PM Kisan Credit Card Status Check Online
In case you find any difficulty in searching for the status of your PMAY application 2021 or need help regarding any other issue with the PM Awas Yojana 2021 2022, you can reach the officials on their toll-free helpline numbers 1800-11-6446 for Rural / Gramin areas and 1800-11-3377 for urban areas. You can also write to them on the following address:
PM Awas Yojana Contact Details
PMAY – RAAS,
Housing Finance (India) Limited,
1249, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi for Economically Weaker Sections, Low Income Groups and Middle Income Groups.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online 2020-21?
1. Go to the official portal @ pmaymis.gov.in and click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option.
2. Select B/W ‘Benefits under other 3 components’ or ‘For slum dwellers’ options.
3.Enter your Aadhar card number and other personal details.
3.Enter Captcha code.
4.Click on save the form.
How many types of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list?
There are the two types of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list
1.Pmay Rural List
2.Pmay Urban List
Is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Applicable For Resale Property?
No, this scheme is applicable for purchase or construction of new houses, extension, or improvement of existing houses so you will not avail of PMAY subsidy benefit for a resale flat.
You May Like