Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a government-backed scheme which is a part of the “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana”. The scheme is for the benefit of the girl child. Parents can open the accounts and the age of the girl child must be below 10 Years. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana allows the opening of two accounts but is not eligible for the third child or fourth child. These accounts can live up to 21 years or until the girl child is married at 18.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana New Rule is if the girl wants to access the Sukanya Samriddhi account the girl has to complete the 18 years then only the girl can access the account directly and we have given Sukanya Samriddhi Calculation table below check it.
Reasons to Implement Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna
In many villages and remote areas, people do not have access to anything for their girl child. The government is trying to support them by offering financial help so that they can sustain their girl child. Till today many rural areas do not accept girl children and kills them before they are even born. Some of the incidents take place because of incurring expenditure and some due to societal and cultural pressure. However, there is a misbalance in the demographic dividend in those states. Therefore, to combat this problem, the country’s central government has stepped ahead to offer some help to the lower sections of society.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculation with Rs.1000 Yearly
|Amount (Yearly)||Amount (14 Years)||Maturity Amount (21 Years)|
Eligibility for the SSY (bank account opening for the female child)
The accompanying is the essential eligibility standards for initiating an SSY Account under the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account is allowed to open by the name of the girl child by the concerned parents.
- The girl child must be below 10 years of age.
- No one can open multiple accounts for SSY for the single girl child.
- Per family, only two accounts are allowed by the government. The third or fourth child will not have any benefit of the SSY program.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Application Form is needed to open a new account. It is available in the post office or any bank which is participating under the scheme. On the other hand, you can also download the form from the official website. The Reserve Bank of India extends the online portal from where people can easily download the form.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
|Name of the organization||Government of India (Ministry of Women and Child Development)|
|Name of the scheme||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana|
|Announced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Aid to||Girl Child|
|Aid Rupees||Bank account for the girl child in the family|
How to Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form?
The SSY forms can be downloaded in several ways.
- The Reserve Bank of India
- The India Post website
- Private banks like PNB, SBI, and BoB, you can download the form.
After downloading the form, you can fill the details correctly. Look at the details query here,
- Name of the girl
- Name of the Guardian
- An initial amount of Deposit
- DD number of the initial deposit made to the bank
- Complete details of the KYC documents like Aadhaar card, PAN Card and Voter ID card.
Also Check: How to Know Your Aadhaar Card Password
Advantages of Funding in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Details
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched under the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana initiative and offers investors with a range of interests. Some of the essential advantages of this project for the privilege of a baby girl are as follows:
- Gives tax reduction advantages under Section 80C up to Rs. 1.5 lakh yearly.
- Compliant financing opportunity with minimum collateral of Rs. 250 in a year and a maximum of 1.5 lakh.
- Approved profit instrument supported by the Indian government.
The yojana will be enjoyed by those who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the families can reach out to their nearest post offices and banks to know about the bank account and details for Sukanya Samriddhi yojana calculation. If you want to know about Sukanya Samriddhi yojana in Hindi then you can follow our website.