Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a government-backed scheme that is a part of the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana. The SSY Scheme is for the benefit of the girl child. Parents can open the accounts and the age of the girl child must be below 10 Years. The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana allows the opening of two accounts but is not eligible for the third child or fourth child. These accounts can live up to 21 years or until the girl child is married at 18.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana New Rule, if the girl wants to access the Sukanya Samriddhi account the girl has to complete the 18 years then only the girl can access the account directly and we have given Sukanya Samriddhi Calculation table below check it.
- 1 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Details
- 2 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Highlights
- 3 SSY Scheme Eligibility
- 4 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator with Rs.1000 Yearly
- 5 How to Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form?
- 6 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form
- 7 How To Fill Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form Post Office
- 8 Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Advantages
- 9 Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Questions
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Details
In many villages and remote areas, people do not have access to anything for their girl child. The government is trying to support them by offering financial help so that they can sustain their girl child. Till today many rural areas do not accept girl children and kills them before they are even born. Some of the incidents take place because of incurring expenditure and some due to societal and cultural pressure. However, there is a misbalance in the demographic dividend in those states. Therefore, to combat this problem, the country’s central government has stepped ahead to offer some help to the lower sections of society.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme|
|Name of the organization||Government of India (Ministry of Women and Child Development)|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Age Limit||Below 10 Years|
|Rate of Interest||7.6% per annum (Financial Year 2021-22)|
|Mini. Deposit Amount||Rs. 250/-|
|Max. Deposit Amount||1.5 Lakh Rupees per a financial year|
|Announced by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Aid to||Girl Child|
|Aid Rupees||Bank account for the girl child in the family|
SSY Scheme Eligibility
The accompanying is the essential eligibility standards for initiating an SSY Account under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana.
- Sukanya Samriddhi Account is allowed to open by the name of the girl child by the concerned parents.
- The girl child must be below 10 years of age.
- No one can open multiple accounts for SSY for a single girl child.
- Per family, only two accounts are allowed by the government. The third or fourth child will not have any benefit of the SSY program.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator with Rs.1000 Yearly
|Amount (Yearly)||Amount (14 Years)||Maturity Amount (21 Years)|
How to Download Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form?
The SSY form can be downloaded in several ways.
- The Reserve Bank of India
- The India Post website
- Private banks like PNB, SBI, and BoB, can download the form.
After downloading the form, you can fill the details correctly. Look at the details query here,
- Name of the girl
- Name of the Guardian
- An initial amount of Deposit
- DD number of the initial deposit made to the bank
- Complete details of the KYC documents like the Aadhaar card, PAN Card and Voter ID card.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Application Form
The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY) Application Form is needed to open a new account. It is available in the post office or any bank which is participating in the Sukanya Samriddhi scheme. On the other hand, you can also download the form from the official website. The Reserve Bank of India extends the online portal from where people can easily download the form.
How To Fill Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Form Post Office
Also Check: PFMS Scholarship 2021 Track Payment Status
Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme Advantages
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana initiative and offers investors a range of interests. Some of the essential advantages of this project for the privilege of a baby girl are as follows:
- Gives tax reduction advantages under Section 80C up to Rs. 1.5 lakh yearly.
- Compliant financing opportunity with minimum collateral of Rs. 250 in a year and a maximum of 1.5 lakh.
- Approved profit instrument supported by the Indian government.
The SSY Scheme will be enjoyed by those who fulfill the eligibility criteria. Moreover, the families can reach out to their nearest post offices and banks to know about the bank account and details for Sukanya Samriddhi yojana calculation. If you want to know about Sukanya Samriddhi yojana in Hindi then you can follow our website.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Questions
What Is the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Official Website?
It Has No Official Website. You Can Apply Online Through The Near Bank Branch Or Post Office Permit For The Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Online.
You May Like