JKepds Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card Details: Ration Card is one of the most important documents for almost every person in India. It’s issued by the State Government and also entitles the holder of the Card to a Ration of food and other goods issued by the Government. In this article, you can get to know complete details regarding Jammu Kashmir Ration Card. How can you apply Ration card in Jammu & Kashmir, How can you check the JKepds Ration card Application status, How can you download the J&K Ration card list, Important documents required for Applying for Jammu Kashmir Ration Card.
Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card
Jammu and Kashmir New Ration Card Beneficiary List has been Updated in jk.epds.nic.in the official website link is given below check it.
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
JKepds Jammu & Kashmir Ration Card 2022
Ration card is an important card for every Indian citizen as it provides not only subsidized goods to all the residents of India but also provides Identification for the Citizens. The main aim of the JKepds Ration Card scheme is to provide the necessary food requirements for needy people. It is the responsibility of the Jammu and Kashmir State to provide the Ration card to every citizen of the state who is eligible for this scheme.
So to provide a ration card to every eligible citizen, Jammu and Kashmir State made it easier by providing the Ration cards online. The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Jammu and Kashmir has released the list of ration cardholders in the state.
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card
JKEPDS Ration Card Details
|Article Name||Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List – JKepds|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Jammu and Kashmir|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|JKepds Ration Card Site||www.jk.epds.nic.in|
|Download Application Link||jkepds Forms link|
Also Read: KALIA Yojana 2021 New List
How To Apply for Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card at JKepds
You can apply for JKEPDS Ration card Online in an easy way
- First, you need to visit the official website jk.epds.nic.in
- On the jk.epds.nic.in the homepage, you can download the Application form by selecting the “Application Form” option.
- Enter the required details and attach the required documents to the jk epds Application form.
- After entering the details and attaching the required documents, submit the Application Form to the Concerned Office.
- After checking the Candidate’s Ration card, if you are eligible, you will be issued a recurring receipt
- After the completion of the supply officer process, you will be issued a ration card.
How To Check JKepds Jammu and Kashmir Ration card Application Status
To check Ration Card Application Status Jammu and Kashmir you need to follow the following steps
- Visit the official website: jk.epds.nic.in
- Under the Homepage, click on MIS Reports
- A new window will appear, in that Click on “Ration Card Application Status Report”
- Enter the District*, From Date*, To Date* details, and then click on the Generate report.
- You can check your jk epds Ration Card status.
Also Read: Assam Ration Card List, Report Details
Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card List Village Wise at jk.epds.nic.in jk
After cross-checking the Candidate’s Application, the Candidate may get either of the options.
- Your name is updated in the list OR
- The work is under process on your Application.
If your name is on the list, then you need to download the Ration card. You can download the Ration card easily Online. All you need is to follow the following steps.
- Visit the Official website: jk.epds.nic.in/JK/epds
- A new web page will appear, under that select “MIS Reports” and then select the “Reports” column.
- a new window will open, under that, you can find the “RATION CARD DRILLDOWN REPORT” option. Click on it.
- Here you can find the EPDS JK Ration card list district-wise, in that you need to select the District name, and tehsil wise ration card list will appear on your screen.
- Later, select the village name to open FPS wise J&K Ration card list.
- A new window will appear as you click on the link, later you can click on the numbers in the columns to check your name in the officially released Jammu and Kashmir Ration card list.
Sarkari Yojana New List
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023 @ pmvishwakarma.gov.in
- PMAYG List 2023: Check List of Beneficiaries @pmayg.nic.in
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 3rd Installment Eligible List, Rs.18,750
- impds.nic.in apply online for one nation one ration card scheme
- Birth Certificate Bihar | Track Status, Download Application Form & Apply
JK Epds Ration Card Download
The Candidate will not get any direct link to download the Jammu Ration Card (District / Tehsil Wise) list. The only option the candidate will get is to click on the print option on the web page of the Ration card list.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: : jk.epds.nic.in
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Important Documents To Apply for JKepds Jammu Ration Card
Important Documents for applying Ration.
- Family Members details Required (How many Members) and Family’s Income proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Identification Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) OR
- Driving License OR
- Election Card
- Caste certificate
- Self Declaration: (You need to get the certificate by filling form named Declaration For Obtaining New Ration Card)
- Original Surrender Certificate
- To obtain a Surrender Certificate, the Applicant should apply with the nearest ration card.
- Visit Respective Office
- Collect the form and fill in the Details
- Submit the Complete cancellation certificate and the required documents to the Authority
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- NOTE Any Minor Members below 10 years)
- Revenue Pay Receipt
- Copy of Tax pay OR
- Land Revenue Pay Receipt
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Contact details your mobile number
- Connection details Gas
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
Also Read: pm kisan status check 2022
Jammu and Kashmir Ration card Eligibility
For every Government Scheme Application, there will be some Eligibility criteria. Even for Applying JKepds J&K Ration card Eligibility criteria is there.
- For applying for Ration Jammu and Kashmir JKepds card, the Candidate should be a permanent resident of Jammu& Kashmir State
- Families, who did not yet get a Ration card can apply for a new ration card.
- Persons, who are holding a temporary ration card can even apply for a permanent ration card.
Ration Card Search Process at jk.epds.nic.in/JK/epds
- To search Ration Card, you need to visit the Official website
- On the webpage from the left corner, you can see the “Others” Option
- Select the “others” option, you can see the “Ration card search Link, select that.
- After selecting the link, click on the “other” option and further click on the Ration card search option
- Later select either
- “Click here to View ration card details” OR
- “Click here to search with FPS”
- If you select the first option i.e Ration card details option, then you need to enter your Ration card number and click on “search” Option
- If you select the second option i.e “search with FPS” you need to enter your District, Tehsil, FPS, Card type details
- After entering all the details select the Continue button.
Address to Apply for the Ration card
The offline Application form for the new Ration cards from the Address is given below
Food Supply& Consumer Affairs Department
Srinagar Room no. 158-59/AB, 1st Floor, Secretariat Srinagar
Food Supply& Consumer Affairs Department
Jammu 1/26, Mini block, Civil Secretariat, Jammu
Important Links of Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application to Apply for New Ration Card||Download Now|
|MIS Reports||Click Here|
|Ration Card Application Status Report||Click Here|
|Ration Card Search||Click Here|
|JKEPDS Ration Card Download||Click Here|
Ration Card Form Download Jammu and Kashmir
J&K Ration Card (FAQ)
How to apply for the eRation card online?
1. Go to aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in and sign in with your details
2. Scroll down you will find Food and public distribution system option under the services column.
3. Upload the PDF of necessary documents and click on the Apply option.
4. Continue filling the form
5. Now you can download the e-coupon of the Ration card.
How can you print the J&K Ration card?
Visit the official website under that click on FPS ID to open Jammu and Kashmir Ration card list. Click on the numbers given under the column, and check more detailed specific Data. To print the list you can Print the option down to the webpage and select that.
What is the jkepds ration card site
You May Like