West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 has been launched by the Chief Minister of the State Mamata Banerjee. This aims to provide Rs. 500 to the women who belong to General Category while Rs. 1000 will be given to the women from SC/ ST category. After the launch of this Mamta Banerjee Rs. 500 scheme, the government will provide benefits to more than 1.6 crore women of the state. Earlier, in the manifesto of the West Bengal TMC party, the current government promised to provide Rs. 500 (For General Women) and Rs. 1000 (For SC & ST Women) to the people of the state. This article will provide all important aspects related to the Lakshmi Bangar Yojana of the West Bengal Government including the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme apply online, beneficiary list, necessary documents, eligibility criteria, application status, the registration process, etc.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme News
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said on Thursday, You can apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. The application process is starting from 16th August to 15th September government is at the door. Lakshmi Bhandar scheme will start on September 1st. On the first day, 12,26,611 members registered for the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme in West Bengal.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online for 10Lack Rupees
- 1 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme News
- 2 Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Details
- 3 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Overview
- 4 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Mamata Banerjee 500/1000 rupees Scheme Benefits of the West Bengal
- 6 WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Necessary Documents
- 7 Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Online Apply
- 8 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
- 9 How to Check the Beneficiary List of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021?
- 10 West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme FAQs
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Details
The West Bengal Government has recently launched the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme for the depressed society of women residing in the state. Under West Bengal Women Basic Income Scheme, people who want to receive the financial amount 1000Rs per month will have to apply for it through a certain application process. Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana of the West Bengal state will not be beneficial only for the women head of any family but will also act as a helping agent for the dependents. This scheme is also popularly known as Mamta Banerjee Rs. 500 scheme. The government is also going to start work from July 1 on the ground level where the government aims to provide benefits to more than 1.6 crore women in the state of West Bengal. To know the main features or benefits of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme, you should read this article completely.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Overview
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021|
|Scheme Popular Name||Mamta Banerjee Rs. 500 scheme|
|Scheme Aim||To Provide Financial Assistance to the People of State|
|Benefits||Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to the Helpless Women to Make them Socially Empowered|
|Beneficiaries||Women of West Bengal State|
|Application Status||Released Soon|
|Lakshmi Bhandar Online Apply||the website was not available|
|Application Start Date||16th August 2021|
|Application End Date||15th September 2021|
|Official Website Link||wb.gov.in|
Also Read: West Bengal Ration Card List, Download
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
One who wishes to take benefit of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme in West Bengal 2021, will have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions. If you don’t satisfy any of the eligibility conditions, you will not be found eligible for the particular scheme. The following process is applicable for the Mamata Banerjee 1000 rs Scheme:
- You must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
- Women who come from Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe and General category can apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana of West Bengal.
- While submitting the application for WB Lakhmi Bhandar, you need to have all the necessary documents.
Mamata Banerjee 500/1000 rupees Scheme Benefits of the West Bengal
After implementing the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021, you will be able to get the following benefits:
- This scheme will provide a financial amount of Rs. 500 to the poor women coming from General Category background while Rs. 1000 will be given to SC/ ST category.
- This scheme will restore the financial status of the family.
- If you will access the particular scheme, the amount will directly be transferred through the online method. So transparency will greatly be maintained by the West Bengal government so that maximum people can take benefit from it.
- The scheme will provide an opportunity for women to start their own employment with the help of the amount given under it.
- If you have been included in the beneficiary list of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar scheme, General category women will be given Rs. 6000 annually while SC/ ST women can grab benefits of Rs. 12000 annually.
- The government of West Bengal has also allocated a budget of Rs.12900 crore for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Also Read: KALIA Yojana 2021 New List
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Necessary Documents
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme will also have a need certain set of documents. If you want to take benefits of the Rs 500 & Rs 1000 scheme of the West Bengal government, you need to complete your application process before the last date. Following documents will be required while submitting the application form of the West Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme:
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card of the Woman Applicant
- Bank Account Details
- Reserved Category Proof/ Certificate
- Ration Card
- Educational Qualification Detail
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme Online Apply
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 will provide immense benefits to the citizens of the state. Mamta Banerjee-led West Bengal government has not provided an online application process yet. One who wants to apply for the Mamata Banerjee 500 rs Scheme, will have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the West Bengal Government.
- After accessing the laxmi bhandar online apply official website.
- Now you need to search for the option of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 Application Form.
- A laxmi bhandar scheme online apply page will be displayed in front of you where you should enter details such as the applicant’s name, spouse name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID, residential address, date of birth, etc.
- After entering the above details, you need to recheck them and click on the submit button.
- Here a registration number will be allotted to the women applicants that they need to save for future references.
- Candidates will be able to check the application status of the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme through the registration number.
Note: The application form is available soon to apply.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form
Sarkari Yojana New List
- Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Eligible List 2022 and Payment Status
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List 2022 & 2nd Installment date
- jkepds ration card 2022 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Second Installment Date and Eligibility List | Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Date and Eligibility List
How to Check the Beneficiary List of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021?
Applicants who will apply for the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme of the state will be eligible to avail of the particular scheme. So after taking applications from the citizens, the West Bengal government will also release the list of all beneficiaries. You can check the list of all beneficiaries by following the process given below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme (link will be notified only after the commencement of the online application forms).
- After clicking on the official website link, you will be able to reach its homepage.
- Now you will have to select the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme link.
- Choose the WB Lakshmi Bhandar Beneficiary List section.
- A new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you should check the list of all beneficiaries for the particular scheme.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme FAQs
What is the Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme name?
Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme name is West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF
How to apply for Mamata Banerjee 500 rs scheme?
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said on Thursday, You can apply for the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme. The application process is starting from 16th August to 15th September government is at the door.
Whats are the Benefits of West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana?
Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to the Helpless Women to Make them Socially Empowered
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Online Apply
The website was not announced
Laxmi Bhandar scheme official website?
Door sept registration.
west bengal lakshmi bhandar scheme apply online?
lakshmi bhandar scheme 2021 don’t have an online application procedure.
You May Like