Banglarbhumi portal was started by the Ministry of Land Records and Reforms to make an easier process for land records for the people of West Bengal. With the help of this portal, people can get information related to their land and property. If you wish to know the name of the owner of the particular land or property, you will get it from here. Moreover, you can also get information about the plot number, area of the land, the current owner of the property and the value of the property, etc.
This portal has become easier for the citizens of the state to access the land record details. Banglarbhumi WB portal will drastically save your time. You will not face any kind of problem and get rid of visiting outside. And this portal will also give immense advantages. If you are keen to know about the Banglarbhumi Land Record Portal 2020, you need to read this article thoroughly.
Here you can get the land records details from the official website, the link is given below.
- 1 Banglarbhumi gov in 2020 Know Your Property Details
- 2 www.banglarbhumi.gov.in Khatian & Plot Information
- 3 Banglarbhumi Land Record Benefits
- 4 Banglarbhumi Citizen Service
- 5 How to Register in Banglarbhumi 2020
- 6 How to ‘Login’ to Departmental User at www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
- 7 How to Apply and Download ROR from Banglarbhumi
- 8 Banglarbhumi Application Status
- 9 Banglarbhumi Know Your Property Checking Procedure
- 10 Banglarbhumi App Download
- 11 Contact Us
- 12 Frequently Asked Questions on Banglarbhumi 2020 Land Record Khatian Information –
Banglarbhumi gov in 2020 Know Your Property Details
Earlier, you used to visit many offices several times just to check the information of your land and owner of other lands during the purchase of any property. In today’s time, India is moving rapidly towards full digitization and gradually it will become completely digital. And similarly, the Government of West Bengal has launched Banglarbhumi, the land records portal (www.banglarbhumi.gov.in).
With the help of this portal, you can easily see and view land records, land maps, and Banglarbhumi ROR details in West Bengal, and also you can get the benefit of other services. Here you will get some services like digitization of maps and records, Indo-Bangladesh border demarcation, management of ISU, distribution of land, and rent controller. Through this portal, you will be able to get information easily.
www.banglarbhumi.gov.in Khatian & Plot Information
|Name of the Portal||Banglarbhumi|
|Responsible Authority||West Bengal Land & Land Reforms & Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department|
|Purpose||To Provide Facility of Checking the Land Record Info through Online Mode|
Banglarbhumi Land Record Benefits
- You can information about Mouza and the plot can be obtained through this Banglarbhumi Land Record portal.
- Citizens can easily purchase the land after the verification of the owner’s name and details of the land given on the portal itself.
- And through this web portal, the process of sale and purchase of property has been made simple.
- The particular portal has also brought great transparency in the system of land record maintenance in the state of Bengal.
- This portal will help exceptionally the entrepreneurs who are planning to set up industries in West Bengal.
- You can also check the availability of the proposed site infrastructure that has immense benefits.
- You can spare your time from this portal when you don’t have any need to visit the office of the Land Record.
- You can also save your money and it can be utilized for other vital works.
Banglarbhumi Citizen Service
Here we have given Banglarbhumi.gov.in Citizen Service List
- Application For ROR
- View Land Records Online
- India-Bangladesh Border Demarcation Information
- ISU management
- Citizen-Centric Services
- State Land Use Board
- Digitizing Maps and Records
- Preparation, Update, and Maintenance
- Mouza Information
- Inland Distribution Detailed Information
- In training (ARTI and LMTC)
- Rent Controller Detail
Also Read: West Bengal Ration Card List, Download
How to Register in Banglarbhumi 2020
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bengal land by banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above, you will have access to the Banglarbhumi Citizen Service Registration page.
- Now you can choose your language from English/ Bangla.
- Here you will see the “sign-up” option on the homepage of the website, you will have to click on it.
- Then the registration form will open on the next page in the front.
- He has to fill in all the information asked to you like – name, father’s name, mother’s
- Name, Permanent Address, Municipality, District, Aadhaar Card Number, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- After that, you will see an option on which you will have to enter the password and capture code.
- An OTP will then be sent to the mobile number that you need to enter.
- After that, you have to click on the submit option.
- Here your registration will be completed.
- After the registration process is over, you will get the registration number that you can note down for any future use.
- Take the printout of the application form for future references.
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card Name List,
How to ‘Login’ to Departmental User at www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
- Now the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to choose the option of Departmental User given on the same page.
- Click on the specific option and enter login details such as User Name, Password & Captcha Code. And enter the submit option.
- The departmental users can easily access the services available on the Banglarbhumi Portal of West Bengal.
How to Apply and Download ROR from Banglarbhumi
Record of Rights is one of the most important data for the people who want to buy property or land. If you want to get details of the RoR of WB, you don’t have to go outside and you can easily access the particular service in the online portal of the Banglarbhumi of the state. The following steps are applicable for the users who want to use the RoR services in the portal:
- Firstly you have to go to the official West Bengal e-district website e-District by edistrict.wb.gov.in.
- After that, you have to click on the New Registration option given on the homepage.
- A new page will appear on your computer screen where you should enter all necessary details and fill in this information carefully.
- Then click on the “Next” button to register yourself.
- And then a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- And also a confirmation mail will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Then click on the activation link in the mail to complete your registration.
- After that, you have to log in to the portal using your username and password.
- Upload all the required documents in the portal that will be verified by the authority.
- Then you have to click on the submit button.
- After that a page will open in front of you, ROR certificate will be issued by the authority on that page.
- You can take the printout of this form for future references.
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status
Banglarbhumi Application Status
You can also get the status of your application form by following some simple steps in the portal of Banglarbhumi:
- First, you have to go to the official West Bengal e-district website e-District by clicking on the link ‘edistrict.wb.gov.in.’
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Go to the “Useful Links” Option where you have to click on the option of the “inspection report“.
- Then on the next webpage, the Application Identification Number has to be entered.
- Now you should click on the ‘Search Document’ option.
- Here, the status of the application will be displayed on your screen.
Banglarbhumi Know Your Property Checking Procedure
You can easily get info for your Banglarbhumi Know Your Property by following some easy steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Banglarbhumi.
- After that, a Banglarbhumi plot information homepage will open in front of you, where you will have to click on the option to Know Your Property.
- Then you will see options for searching district names, block Maitha, Mouza, Khatian, plot, land records.
- Fill in all the relevant columns including the captcha code.
- After that click on the View option.
- After some time a page will open in front of you, a record will be visible on that page.
Banglarbhumi App Download
- Helpline Number- 18003456600
- Email Id- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions on Banglarbhumi 2020 Land Record Khatian Information –
How can I get the information about the particular land in West Bengal?
You will have to visit the official website of Banglarbhumi by clicking on the link banglarbhumi.gov.in.
How can I check the status of the application?
You need to search the option of ‘Application Status’ given on the homepage of the official website of Banglarbhumi.
Will I be able to know the information about our property?
Yes, you can access it from the Banglarbhumi portal of West Bengal.
Can also know the name of the owner of the particular land in West Bengal through this portal?
Yes, the name of the owner is also given on the Property Listed in the portal.
How can i find my khatian number
First Go to the Official website www.banglarbhumi.gov.in then click on citizen service and choose your district, and etc after that select Khatian no.
How do i sign up for banglarbhumi
First You have to go to www.banglarbhumi.gov.in then there is a Sign Up option that will be there click on it to register to the portal.
You May Like