The ration card is one of the most beneficial documents for citizens who want to avail the benefits of various government schemes. This document is also used as an identity card of any person. The West Bengal Government is also issuing ration cards to the citizens of the state. If you want to obtain the West Bengal Ration Card.
You will have to apply for it first by following some simple steps,With the help of this article, you can get all the related information for the WB Digital Ration Card Name List, Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, Necessary Documents & Check WB ration card Status process. So you read this article completely so that you can easily apply for the West Bengal Digital Ration Card.
New Users can Download Application Forms to apply and Check WB Ration Card Status at the West Bengal digital ration card Portal link given below.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card Name List 2020-21
WB Digital Ration cards are issued by the Public Distribution System of the state. West Bengal PDS has made the application process of making the ration cards where applicants will have to apply for it digitally. You can easily obtain the West Bengal Ration Card form online by following some simple steps. If you wish to get the WB Ration Card Status online, you will have to visit the official @ wbpds.gov.in. And after applying for the ration card, you will be able to get the application status. Citizens can’t carry ration cards every time & everywhere. So the government has introduced digital ration cards in West Bengal that allow the beneficiaries to get great benefits.
West Bengal Ration Card Status Highlights:
|Scheme Name||Digital Ration Card Name List, Apply Online|
|Launched By||State Government of West Bengal|
|Aim||To Make Process Convenient|
|Official Portal Name||EGIYE Bangla, Ration Card Life Cycle Management, Department of Food & Supplies, Govt of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal state|
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) 2020-21 New List ➜ Pmayg.nic.in
West Bengal Ration Card Online @ wbpds.wb.gov.in
Digital ration cards are mainly issued to provide ration to the citizens at subsidized rates. Ration cards are divided into two parts by the government that is for those who fall in Below the Poverty Line (BPL) and Above the Poverty Line (APL). Digital Ration Cards in the state are issued as per the income criteria of the applicant. After issuing any of the ration cards from BPL or APL applicants can use it as an identity card as well. The ratio will be according to the unit per member of the house.
West Bengal Ration Card APL / BPL
APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is for families coming above the poverty line. Any person from the state of West Bengal can apply for this ration card. And no income has yet been determined for this ration card by the West Bengal government.
BPL Ration Card – BPL Ration Card has been issued for families coming from below the poverty line. The annual income of the families coming below the poverty line should be less than Rs 1 lakh.
Benefits of WB Ration Card
- With the help of the West Bengal Digital Ration Card, you can get a new electricity connection.
- You can also take a vehicle with this ration card. And you can use a ration card to get your driving license.
- You can also get your voter ID identity card made with this ration card. For voter ID, you will need to copy the photo of the ration card.
- With this ration card, you will also be given wheat, kerosene oil, pulses, and rice at cheap prices.
- Ration card also allows you to use it as an identification certificate while purchasing a TV, SIM card, mobile phone, etc.
- You can also use this ration card to get passports and visas.
- Digital Ration card is issued to the citizens of West Bengal only.
Eligibility for West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Before applying for the West Bengal Digital Ration Card, you must have read the eligibility conditions necessary to follow while applying for it:
- Applicants for this West Bengal Digital Ration Card must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Citizens who already have a ration card will not be eligible for this digital ration card.
- And the citizens who want to apply for the West Bengal Digital Ration Card can get a new digital ration card made.
Documents for West Bengal Digital Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Identity card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Pan Card
- Income certificate
Land and land Reforms ➜ Banglarbhumi gov
How to Apply for West Bengal Digital Ration Card Online?
If you want to get your Digital Ration Card, you can make it through the WBPDS, Department of Food & Civil Supplies, West Bengal (EGIYE Bangla). You will have to follow some vital steps to make your WBPDS (NFSA & State Scheme):
- First of all, you have to go to the official website link https://wbpds.gov.in.
- After Click Here to Apply, the homepage of the West Bengal Public Distribution System Official Portal will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now you should go to the E-CITIZEN service section. Scroll Down and select the link named ‘Apply for a New Ration Card’
- Again a new page will open where you need to verify your mobile number with the help of OTP received in the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the relevant column and proceed to your application form.
- Now you should add members of your family and save these details.
- You also need to fill in other details such as
- Name of the applicant,
- Father’s name,
- Mother’s name,
- monthly & annual income, the overall income of the family,
- Employment status of the card applicant & details, etc.
- Also, upload all supporting documents such as
- voter ID card,
- Aadhar Card,
- Income Proof,
- Living Certificate,
- Caste Certificate (in case of OBC/ SC/ ST Category), etc.
- You have to verify your details and click on the submit option after the successful verification of details given in the online application form.
- Once your application form is submitted, the application number will appear in front of you.
- Take the printout of the application form of WBPDS online Ration Card for future use and check the status of the application form.
How to check the Application of WB Ration Card Status?
West Bengal Food & Civil Supplies Department is also providing facility to the applicants that they can check the status of their application form after submitting it through the online method:
- WB Ration Card Status
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website link https://wbpds.wb.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link of the official website of the WBPDS, you will be able to get the homepage of the official website of the West Bengal Public Distribution System.
- Again go to the E-CITIZEN service option and scroll down and select the option of ‘Check Application Status.’
- Enter the Type of Application Form and enter the 16/10 Digit Application Number/ Barcode Number/ 10 Digit Mobile Number). Enter the Captcha code and click on the Search option.
- Here you will easily be able to check the status of your Online WB Ration Card.
- You should take the printout of the Status for any future use.
How to Check the List of West Bengal Digital Ration Cards?
West Bengal Digital Ration Card list has been released. You can check the list of WB Digital Ration Card by following the process given below:
- First, you have to go to the official website of EGIYE BANGLA Ration Card Life Cycle Management Department of Food & Supplies, Govt of West Bengal @ wbpds.wb.gov.in.
- After that, you search link E-CITIZEN and scroll down to choose the ‘View Ration Card Count (NFSA & State Scheme).
- Here you will be able to get the report at the District Level where you should select the name of your district.
- Select your town/ area/ village and check your name in the West Bengal Digital Ration Card list.
- You should save this copy for future references.
Apply for a Duplicate Ration Card
If you have lost your previous ration card, you can also apply for a new ration card. You will have to go through the following lines to get the copy of the Duplicate Ration Card:
- First, visit the official website of the West Bengal Food & Supplies @ wbpds.wb.gov.in.
- Once you click on the above link of WBPDS, you will be redirected to the homepage of the official website of the Public Distribution System of West Bengal.
- Now you should go to the E-CITIZEN service and select the link ‘Apply for A Duplicate Ration Card.’
- After selecting the above link, you should enter your mobile number as registered in the WBPDS digital ration card.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, You should enter the same One Time Password on the relevant column and verify the mobile number.
- After this process, an application form will open for the duplicate ration card where you should enter all the relevant details and verify them with the previous digital ration card.
- Enter the captcha code and submit your application form.
- A reference number/ application number will be generated against the same that you need to save for future uses.
WB e District New Registration for Records of Rights (ROR) through CSC Centre ➜ WB e District Portal
Search Beneficiary Details of West Bengal Digital Ration Card @ wbpds.wb.gov.in
Once you apply for the WB Digital Ration card, it will be allotted to you after the verification process ends by the officials. West Bengal government also provides a list of all beneficiaries to ensure the verification of the candidates through an online method. You can easily check the Ration Card details & beneficiary list on the official website of the West Bengal Public Distribution System by following some easy steps as given below:
- First, reach the homepage of the official website of West Bengal PDS @ wbpds.wb.gov.in.
- The homepage will appear in front of you where you should find the link ‘E-Citizen.’
- After going through the above option, you should select the link named ‘Search Your Digital Ration Card Details.
- Here you will be redirected to a new page where you should enter the login credentials such as District, Block/ Municipality, Gram Panchayat, Name of the Applicant, etc. And enter the captcha code to proceed to your application form.
- Here you will be able to check the details of your Digital Ration Card in West Bengal.
- You should check your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, photo, signature, etc., carefully. And save it for any future references.
Frequently Asked Questions for West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Who can avail of West Bengal Digital Ration Card 2021?
Only citizens of West Bengal can apply for this digital ration card in the state.
How should I check the status of the application after applying for the ration card?
You will have to visit the official website of the WBPDS Department of Food Supplies to check the status of your digital ration card application form.
Can I apply for a ration card offline?
Yes, you can apply for a ration card offline. You should take the printout of the particular application form from the official website of WB Food & Supplies. Fill in all the details in the application form and submit it to the Gram Panchayat officials/ Common Service Center.
You May Like