We all know that Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 1st Instalment amount has released on 28th April 2021. Andhra Pradesh government is planning to release the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2nd Instalment also. YS Jaganmohan Reddy has initiated the Vasathi Deevena scheme of financial educational assistance to students for various courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021 intends to help students from low-income group families who are good in their academic studies. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 1st and 2nd-second instalments provide financial assistance to students studying in different academic courses such as ITI, polytechnic, diploma, and degree courses offered by the government and other institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
The amount of financial aid depends upon the course which the student is pursuing. The Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date of this scheme will be given on December 2021. In this article we have given in detail regarding the application procedure, amount of financial assistance available, Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Eligible List, documents required, and similar other information in relation to the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021.
Instead of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena scheme government is giving laptops to students
2nd Instalment Amount will be released on Dec 2021 and
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2nd Installment eligible list 2021 has been released.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena second instalment Date
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence slot booking is Opened.
- 1 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Amount has Released Today
- 2 Jagananna Laptop Scheme Application Form Download
- 3 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Amount News
- 4 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Details 2021
- 5 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Latest Updates Highlights
- 6 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 1st, 2nd, Installment Dates
- 7 YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme Benefits
- 8 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Eligibility 2021
- 9 Vasathi Deevena Eligibility
- 10 JVD Scheme Eligibility
- 11 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Required Documents
- 12 How Can I Apply For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
- 13 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form PDF Download
- 14 How to Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status
- 15 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Beneficiary List
- 16 Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Toll Free Number
- 17 Vasathi Deevena FAQs
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Amount has Released Today
Jagananna Laptop Scheme Application Form Download
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Amount News
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Details 2021
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh initiated the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme in February 2020. Under this financial assistance scheme, students pursuing ITI, polytechnic, and degree courses in Andhra Pradesh will be given funds towards their hostel and mess charges. This will be done to ensure that students from poor families do not have to drop out of education due to lack of money. It has been estimated that almost 11,87,904 students across the state will benefit from this scheme.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Latest Updates Highlights
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme|
|Implemented by||Education Department of Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Launched on||27th November 2019|
|Application Last Date||25th March 2021|
|First Installment Date||24th February 2020|
|First Installment Date|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena First Installment Date||28th April 2021|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Date||December 2021|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Official Website||jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in,|
Also Read: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 1st, 2nd, Installment Dates
|Scheme Name||First Installment||Second Installment|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena||28th April||December|
YSR Vasathi Deevena Scheme Benefits
The Education Department of Andhra Pradesh has allocated a total of Rs. 2,300 crore for the aids under the Jagananna Vasathi Deeven. According to the press release done by the government, all these funds will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of student’s mothers or guardians. This will ensure any misuse of the funds. As per the JVD Vasathi Deevena 2nd installment date Scheme, students from ITI will get Rs. 10,000, polytechnic students will get Rs. 15,000 and students opting for degree programs will get Rs. 20,000 every year as financial assistance.
These funds will be transferred in two equal installments in the months of February and July every year. The first installment of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021 has been released. It is expected that the second installment will be released in December 2021. In addition to the above 100% fee reimbursement will be done for SC, ST, OBC, minority, EWS, disabled, and Kapus students.
Also Read: KALIA Yojana 2021 New List
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme Eligibility 2021
The government has set eligibility criteria for students who can avail of the benefits of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2nd installment. The details are as given below:
Vasathi Deevena Eligibility
- Student Eligibility: All the students who are pursuing ITI, polytechnic, degree and postgraduate programs from Government / Aided / Private colleges, affiliated to Andhra Pradesh State Universities / Boards can avail the benefits.
- All-day scholar students and students who are staying in college attached hostels or department attached hostels.
- There is a mandatory attendance of 75% for availing the funds under this scheme.
- Students who are studying from Private Universities or Deemed Universities in the state cannot get the benefits of this scheme.
- All Students pursuing correspondence type or distance learning mode courses cannot get these benefits.
- Students who have taken admission under the management quota are ineligible.
Also Read: YSR Law Nestham Scheme Eligibility
JVD Scheme Eligibility
- The student’s total family income must be less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs and no family member must be an income tax payee.
- The family must have a total landholding of less than 10 acres of wetland or 25 acres of dry land.
- There should not be any family member engaged in government services or a pensioner.
- The family should not own any four-wheeler (exempted vehicles are taxies/tractors/autos)
- The student’s family must have no property or have less than 1500 sq. ft. of the built-up area either residential or commercial in urban areas.
Also Read: YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2021
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Required Documents
- The student will have to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College / University admission documents
- Fee receipts of hostel fee payments made.
- Beneficiary bank account details
- Family Income certificate
- BPL and EWS certificate
Also Read: YSR Gruha Vasathi Sanction List
How Can I Apply For Jagananna Vasathi Deevena
In order to apply for the benefits under YSR Vasathi Deevena 2nd Installment scheme, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- 1st Step: you need to open your browser and navigate to the official website of the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena second installment date 2021.
- 2nd Step: From the homepage select JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma’from the dropdown menu under the Downloads tab.
- 3rd Step: After you click on this link, a PDF file ‘Social audit and Survey format for Fee Reimbursement’ will be opened. You will need to Download or print the application form.
- 4th Step: Then fill in all the relevant details such as a village, volunteer, mobile number, family details, bank account details, validation information, etc. After filling the form, attach all required documents as given above.
- 5th Step: Cross-check all the details and then submit this application form to the Social Welfare Department.
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Application Form PDF Download
How to Check Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status
Before initiating the Vasathi Deevena payment government will send you one text message to mobile in that message you have the Vasathi Deevena Bill number.
Example Text Message
Forwarded from BR-APCFSS
Payment advice initiated by
Treasury Official for Govt.Bill No: 2020-2445678
Vasathi Deevena Bill Number: 2020-2445678
- First, go to the official website cfms.ap.gov.in portal
- Then CFMS home page will open in that “Citizen Services” click on the expenditure links
- Then click on the bill status after the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Payment Status page will open enter the details
Note: Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021 Release Date : December 2021
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Beneficiary List
Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Toll Free Number
For any help regarding the financial assistance you can reach out to the officials at [email protected]
Vasathi Deevena FAQs
When will I get the second installment of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme 2021?
The YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government in a recent announcement has set the date for the second installment to be transferred to students on December 2021.
What is YSR Navasakam Fee Reimbursement Card?
The students who apply for financial assistance under the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena 2021 Scheme have to undergo a verification and validation process. Once this is complete, the students become eligible for the benefits of this scheme. Then such students are issued the YSR Navasakam Fee Reimbursement Card which can be used the students for their further reimbursement under this scheme. They need not complete the social verification process again until they are studying for the applied course.
How much amount will I get in the Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Second Installment?
In the Jagananna Vasathi second installment to be released in December 2021, the students will receive half of the approved amount. Thus ITI students will get Rs. 5,000, polytechnic students will get Rs. 7,500 and degree students will get Rs. 10,000 in their second installment.
How will I receive the fee reimbursement under Jagan Anna Vasathi Deevena Scheme.
Under this scheme, the government will be transferring funds directly into the bank accounts of student’s mothers or guardians.
Vasathi Deevena How much amount
As per the JVD Vasathi Deevena 2nd installment amount, students from ITI will get Rs. 10,000, polytechnic students will get Rs. 15,000 and students opting for degree programs will get Rs. 20,000 every year as financial assistance.
You May Like