jkepds ration card: jammu kashmir ration card list 2022 can be downloaded from the jkepds official website of the jk.epds.nic.in the Food & Civil Supplies Department of the state. With the help of the jkepds nic in, you will be able to check the jk ration card APL/ BPL list easily. The jk.epds.nic.in 2022 official website to check the jk ration card new list at jk.epds.nic.in. All citizens who have made registration for the jkepds ration card will be able to check the E-PDS ration card list for various types of cards such as Above the Poverty Line, Below the Poverty Line, & Antyoday. jammu and kashmir ration card list 2022 (National Food Security Act) has been made available for the beneficiaries so that they can check their names easily if they are approved for the ration card.
For more jkepds ration card details you should read all the points given in this article carefully, the jkepds new ration card list, direct link to download the JK New APL, BPL, & Antyodya card list, ration card jammu benefits, & other details.
jk.epds.nic.in Latest News
jkepds ration card new list has released please check below links.
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
jkepds ration card details
The central government is continually focussing on the development of the Jammu & Kasmir state after forming its Union Territory. Candidates who were eligible for the NFSA jammu and kashmir ration card applied for APL, BPL, & Antyoday cards. Approval for the jkepds ration card will be given on the basis of the income of the beneficiary. Once you avail of the BPL or Antyoday card, you will be able to receive the ration at subsidized rates.
Recently the government has also started a facility of linking the Aadhar Card with your jkepds ration card. You can link your Aadhar card from the ration card after visiting the jkepds nic in official website of the National Food Security Act and reaching the option called ‘e-PDS Link to UID.’ Your ration card may be different in colour compared to other beneficiaries because the colour of the ration card varies according to the type of the ration card. One who is issued the APL ration card will be given 15 kg grain at a subsidized rate, BPL ration cardholder – 25 kg food grains while AAY ration cards holders will get the grain up to 35 kg monthly.
jammu and kashmir ration card overview
|Article Name||Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List – JKepds|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Jammu and Kashmir|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|JKepds Ration Card Site||www.jk.epds.nic.in|
|Download Application Link||Link give below|
jammu and kashmir ration card list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
jammu and kashmir ration card list 2022 can be downloaded from its jkepds official website easily once you carry out the below steps –
- Firstly, you will have to click on the Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumers Affairs, Govt of Jammu & Kashmir official website link – jk.epds.nic.in.
- Here you get the main page of the JK Electronic Public Distribution System’s official website.
- From this page, you need to move to the MIS & Reports section & scroll down it and click on the Reports option.
- Again you will have a new tab in front of you where you should select the option ‘Ration Card Drilldown Report’.
- Here you need to find the name of your village given on the list and click on it.
- By this method, you will be able to open the FPS-wise list.
- Also, you need to select the numbers that are given under the various columns such as BPL, AAY, APL.
- Now the data of your creation card will open in front of you that you need to check carefully.
- Once details of your JK Ration Card new list are displayed, you can take its printout & save it for future references.
jkepds ration card required documents
If you wish to apply for the J&K Ration Card, you will have to carry all the important documents at the submission of the application form. Read the following list of documents to know all the necessary documents for the JK NFSA Ration Card –
- Income Certificate of the Head of the Family
- Residential Proof
- Age Certificate
- Any of the Photo Identity Cards from PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Bank Passbook, Aadhar Card, Driving License, etc.
- Valid Mobile Number
- Active Email Id
- Any Previous Electricity/ Phone Bill
- Gas Connection (if you have)
- Self-Declaration Certificate Issued by the Competent Authority
Sarkari Yojana New List
- impds.nic.in apply online for one nation one ration card scheme
- jkepds ration card 2022 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- Ration Card Punjab Online Apply 2021, List @ ercms.punjab.gov.in
- WB Ration Card Status: West Bengal Digital Ration Card Apply
jkepds ration card eligibility criteria 2022
Ration Card helps the citizens in availing of the ration in subsidized rates. During the Corona crisis, the centre announced to provide wheat, rice, grains, pulses, sugar, etc., for free. Ration cardholders will get many benefits once it’s approved by the respected authority. Everyone is not able to apply & get the benefits of the Jammu & Kashmir Ration Card while only a few people can apply for the jkepds ration card who hold the following eligibility conditions –
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu & Kashmir state and hold the domicile certificate of this state.
- You must have any original photo identity card issued by the central or state government’s authority.
- The candidate must have an active bank account in any nationalized bank in India.
- If you are recently married, you can also fill in the application for a new ration card in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Beneficiaries who have expired ration cards can also apply for a new ration card.
Apply for the New jkepds ration card
New APL, BPL, Antyodaya Ration Card application forms will be made available through an online mode. You should download the Jammu and Kashmir Online Ration Card form. Once you fill in the application jkepds ration card form for the JK APL/ BPL/ AAY ration card, you need to submit it to the responsible authority. No application fee will be taken from the beneficiary while submitting the application form. On the other side, you will have to pay Rs. 5 while receiving the Ration Card from the related department. The standard timeframe for issuing the NFSA JK Ration Card is 15 days from the form submission date.
jkepds ration card application form pdf
jammu and kashmir ration card FAQ’s
jammu and kashmir online ration card correction?
On the jkfcsca.gov.in website, you can correct the details of the jkepds ration card.
check ration card status jammu and kashmir?
On this website jkfcsca.gov.in, you can check the jammu and kashmir ration card status.
You May Like