(PDS) Public Distribution System is an Indian food system established by the Government of India Ministry of Consumer Affairs, food, and Publication, and managed jointly with State Governments in India. The main Aim of the Ration Card Punjab is to provide food facilities for needy people. Every Punjab Ration cardholder should be given 35kg of Foodgrains, as per the norms of the Public Distribution System. In order to make efficient and improve in distribution, some of the states implementing Smart Ration Card Punjab.
Those who don’t have a Punjab Ration card and want to apply and want to know what is smart ration card, what its eligibility, features of Ration card Punjab, documents required for application, how to apply for Offline & Online Smart Punjab Ration Card, can know detailly after reading this complete Article
Punjab Ration card Beneficiary List has Updated in official website Check its link is given below and the smart ration card online application is not working at this time so you can apply through the offline process.
Smart Ration Card Punjab 2021
The Punjab Government has started replacing the existing blue cards of beneficiaries with a smart ration card. Punjab Ration card is distributed by the Civil Department of Punjab Government. With the Smart Ration Card, the citizens can get the essential commodities. The Government has introduced the AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) and PHH (Priority Household) cards.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਰਾਸ਼ਨ ਕਾਰਡ Overview
|Authority||Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Ration Card||Apply Here|
|Ration Card Search (RC No.)||Click Here|
|Beneficiary Details||Click Here|
|Know your Ration Card Search (Aadhar Card)||Click Here|
Ration Card Punjab Important Points
The features help you to know the importance of the Punjab Ration Card.
- The main aim is to provide food grains and other essential commodities for the poor and needy people.
- The beneficiaries will get food grains at a low and reasonable price, which they can easily afford.
- Even in this pandemic situation, the government is providing food grains directly to the homes of the beneficiaries.
- The government has decided to release a smart ration card to the beneficiaries instead of blue Ration card to the eligibility candidates, to make distribution more effective.
- 2.5 kg of pulses is going to be distributed under this smart ration card for each holder.
- The purpose of introducing a smart ration card is not only to distribute the food grains effectively but also to reach maximum people who are needy and are eligible for this scheme.
- Grains like wheat, need to buy with the price of Rs2/- per kg.
- Overall the main aim is to provide a food facility to the poor and needy people.
Also Read: Assam Ration Card List, Report Details
Punjab Smart Ration Card Types
Punjab Government has been started issuing a Smart Ration card to the Punjab People to beneficiaries. The state is issuing two types of Ration card to the individual.
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
- PHH (Priority Household)
AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)
AAY is a Food Scheme introduced by the Government for the Below Poverty Line people, and Ration issued per card is 35-40 kg. AAY is applicable to the people whose income is less than 1 lakh per annum. Essential commodities are at a very low price compare to the local market.
PHH (Priority Household)
Under this PHH Scheme, the above poverty line people can eligible. This Scheme covers the poor people, generally landless laborers, daily wage workers, and marginal farmers. There will be an income slab to cover this scheme.
|Ration Card||Total Number of Ration Card|
|Total Number of Ration Card||34,62,768|
Eligibility to Get Punjab Ration Card
For every Government Scheme, there will be some Eligibility criteria. Even for Applying the Ration card Eligibility criteria is there.
- The candidate must be the resident of Punjab state.
- The head of the family needs to have a Bank Account for a must.
- Mandatory to have an Aadhar card.
- Must have Quality of income slabs under AAY NAD PHH Schemes.
Also Read: West Bengal Digital Ration Card
Required Documents for Smart Ration Card
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Revenue Pay Receipt
- Copy of Tax pay OR
- Land Revenue Pay Receipt
- Original Surrender Certificate
- To obtain a Surrender Certificate, the Applicant should apply with the nearest ration card.
- Visit Respective Office
- Collect the form and fill in the Details
- Submit the Complete cancellation certificate and the required documents to the Authority
- Family Members details Required (How many Members)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate
- NOTE Any Minor Members below 10 years)
- Proof of Date of Birth( For students in urban areas)
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Pass Certificate
- PAN (Permanent Account Number) should be provided by the head of the family
NFSA Ration Card Punjab 2021
- There are over 1.41 crore beneficiaries for this Scheme.
- The price of the wheat is Rs2/- per kg nad, the delivery of wheat will be done in 30kg standard packing.
- The eldest women in the family will be the head of the provider and can be eligible for this Scheme.
- If the consumer did not get any entitlement, then they have the right to complain by approaching Consumer Court.
Ration Card Punjab Apply Online 2021 Process
- Firstly, the Applicant need to visit the official website: ercms.punjab.gov.in
- A webpage will get appear, in that click on Citizen Login
- If you did not register yet, then click on New User Link
- After completion of your registration, the candidate needs to fill the basic details.
- Later, click on Fresh Application Link
- A new window you can see, in that click on the apply button on the Ration Card.
- Fill the application form with the required details and attach the documents.
- Now click on save the application and upload the documents that you have attached.
- Submit the Application Form and secure your Acknowledgement number for future purposes.
- The authorities will verify your application and you can visit your concerned office.
Note: Online Smart Ration Card Apply Process is not working at this time we will update it whenever the Punjab government has updated the link we will update it here also.
Hey Check this article Kartarpur Corridor Registration online Booking
How to Apply for Punjab Ration Card in offline
You can even apply for Punjab Ration Card offline.
- Visit the concerned Epds Punjab Department for the Application form for the Ration card.
- Now, you need to enter the basic details.
- After completion of the filling form, attach the required documents.
- Submit it to the concerned officer in the department and don’t forget your Acknowledgement number which you have received from the counter.
- The applicant can receive the ration card within 15-20 working days.
How to Check Punjab Smart Ration Card Status 2021
After successful completion of your filling and submitting your form and getting your Ration card, to check application status you need to follow the following steps.
- Visit the official website: Government of firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the homepage, you can find a Ration card search option
- Now enter the Aadhar number or Ration number and select the submit button.
- Now the candidate can check their name and Ration card status.
How to View Ration Card Punjab List 2021
- Visit the official website: epos.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can find the “beneficiary details” option in the reports section, select that.
- Later, you need to enter your “SRC No” Ration card number and select the submit button.
- After this, a list of names will appear you can find your family members’ names.
Ration Card Contact Number
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-3006-1313
PDS Helpline Nos.
Helpline Number: 18003453705
FAQs Punjab Ration Card
How can I get free ration in Punjab?
The Punjab government is all set to implement the Atmanirbhar scheme to provide free ration to 14 lakh migrants, who are not covered under the National Food Security Act.
Does Ration card expire?
No, it won’t expire, if you find no use you can surrender it so that your allotment of the rationing will be reduced from the system, else there will be no chance to misuse by the retailers.
You May Like
- Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2021
- Karnataka Ration Card Online
- Kerala Ration Card Apply Online
- UP Ration Card List Online
- Telangana Ration Card Apply Status