e shram card: e shram portal has launched recently, through this e shram portal www.eshram.gov.in you can apply for e shramik card online registration. The government of India under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched an e shram official website eshram.gov.in on the 26th August 2021. National Database of Unorganised Workers (NDUW) for unorganized sector workers portal will be known as the e-SHRAM portal. While the official URL of the e shram card portal has not been declared yet, we will update the same as soon as it is launched. e-shram Portal will enable e shram card self registration of unorganized sector workers and aims to register more than 38 crore unorganized workers in India.
After registration on the eShram card Portal 2022, each worker will be issued an e SHRAM card which will be a 12 digit personal identification card using which the workers can take help of all social security schemes. The logo of the e-SHRAM Portal 2022 has been launched on 24th August 2021 by the Union Minister for Labour and Employment Minister Mr Bhupendra Yadav. In this article, we will be writing in detail regarding the e SHRAM portal 2022, e shram portal registration, e shram card registration online and the process by which unorganized sector workers can register themselves on this portal to avail of social benefits.
e shram card – News
e shram card registration process has started on 26th August 2021, the link is given below.
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
e shram portal Details
In India, it is estimated that there are about 500 million people who are actively engaged in some of the other kinds of work. Of this total workforce, almost 92% of workers belong to the unorganized sectors and are not given minimum wages or any form of social security in the form of PF, ESIC or Pension Fund. These unorganized sector workers include migrant workers, construction laborers, domestic helpers, drivers, street vendors, unorganized small-scale business workers, and similar others. With an intention to bring all these national database of unorganized workers on one single platform and ensure that all of them get minimum social security, the government has launched the e shram portal for those people government providing e shram card.
This Shram Suvidha Portal will be open to the public and every worker can register for an individual e shram card using his personal details such as Aadhar card number and mobile number. The government has given the responsibility for creating awareness and registration of the workers on the e-Shram portal to the labour ministry, state governments, e shram csc Common Services Centers, worker trade unions and other officials. Any person who wishes to register himself on the eshram portal must follow the step-by-step guide given below.
shram card registration
|Article name||e shram card registration online|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganized workers|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
e shram Card Registration Eligibility criteria
The workers who intend to register themselves for the e-shram Card 2021 will have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- They must be between 16 and 59 years of age as of the date of application.
- They must not be an income tax payer.
- They must not be obtaining any social security benefits under the EPFO and ESIC schemes launched by the Government.
Sarkari Yojana New List
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 4th installment eligible list released
- rythu bharosa 4th installment payment status 2022 release today
e shram card registration online
e shram Card is a unique 12 digit card that is issued to every worker once they are registered on the e-SHRAM Labour Portal 2022. In order to e shram registration, you must follow the steps given below:
- Open your browser and navigate to the official website of the eshram.gov.in NDUW by clicking here.
- On the home page you will find a link to register for the e Shram card.
- Clicking on REGISTER on e-Shram link will take you to e shram portal registration page where you will be required to click on the “Registration on e-sharam” button.
- On e shram card self registration page Enter Aadhaar linked mobile number and enter captcha code then click on send otp button.
- After you click on this button, the registration form will open where you will be required to enter personal details such as name, aadhar card number, address, date of birth, mobile number, bank details, employment details and similar other information.
- You will also be asked to choose a unique username and password.
- Enter all the details given above and then click on the “Register” button.
- You will now be registered as an unorganised sector worker on the e SHRAM portal.
How to Download the eSHRAM Card from the portal
In order to use the facilities under the eSHRAM scheme, you will need your 12 digit number present on the eShram Card 2022 issued to you after registration. In order to download your card follow the guidelines given below:
- Open the eshram.gov.in official website for the e-SHRAM portal by clicking here.
- Enter your username and password followed by the captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
- The system will verify your credentials and grant access to your personal profile section.
- From the menu at the top, navigate to the e-Shram Card submenu and click on it.
- This will download your eSHRAM card having a unique 12 digit number assigned to you.
- You can take a printout of this card for any of your further requirements.
Note: The government has also set up a toll-free number 14434 which will help workers to get registration assistance and any other query redressal from the customer care executives.
Also Read: pm kisan status check 2022
e shram card FAQ’s
when will e shram portal will be launched?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the e shram on 26th August 2022.
How to register for e shram card online?
Through e shram official website you can register for e shram card.
You May Like
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration
- Tamilnadu Birth Certificate Download & Apply at gccapp.chennaicorporation.gov.in
- eRekha Kerala Land Records Map, Survey Details @ erekha.kerala.gov.in
- AP CFMS Bill Status, Cfms beneficiary search @ cfms.ap.gov.in login
- Loucha Pathap Manipur Land Record Jamabandi ROR /Patta NGDRS Registration Patta Chitta