Indian Government has now released a new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAYG List). So the citizens who applied for the particular Gramin – PMAY can see the new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people of weaker sections in rural areas can easily afford permanent dwellings. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been made available to all those citizens who belong to rural areas and they are economically weak.
So the Central Government is providing financial assistance to those citizens to build their own pucca house and also to make the old house permanent. After reading this article, you will be able to know all the information which is related to the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana including PMAYG New List including, the application status, the application process, and other important information for PMAY G.
PMAY List Updated
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list 2021 has released. PMAY Website has Updated so Status Checking Process has Changed so we updated the Checking process below.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY List)
PMAY Gramin is one of the most known yojanas that aims to provide Permanent Houses to the villagers who don’t have a permanent dwelling as of now. Moreover, with the help of this scheme, the government is also helping financially to these people. The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is providing financial assistance of Rs 120,000 for the construction of houses in plain areas and Rs 130,000 for the construction of houses in hilly areas to the economically weaker families.
And Pradhan Mantri Awas Gramin Yojana aims to provide 1 crore pucca houses to the citizens by the year 2022. And through this Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the money given to the economically weaker families of rural areas to build a pucca house will be sent directly to the bank account of the citizens and with this money, the people of the rural area can make their home Pucca can live life comfortably at home.
Highlights of Pmayg Nic
|Name of the Portal||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin|
|Yojana Name||PMAYG List|
|Availability||Pan India Program|
|Announced by||Central Government|
|Re-launched||Turned Into PMAYG on 2017|
|Aim||To Provide Home to Poor People in Gramin Areas|
|PMAY Gramin New List 2021||Released|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana List
PMAY Gramin List 2021 Details
The Central Government is spending more than 1.3 lakh crore under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. With the help of this scheme, the government aims to build more than 1 crore houses. However, expenses under the Pmayg Nic will be borne by the Central Government and the State Government in the ratio of 3:2. And in the case of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand in the North-Eastern states and three Himachal states, this ratio is 9:1. In the case of Union Territories, the entire cost will be borne by the Central Government.
The central share in the total cost under this scheme will be Rs 81,975 crores where Rs. 60000 crores will be the budgetary support and the remaining 21, 975 crores will be met by taking a loan from National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana by the government, all rural poor citizens will be able to get permanent houses & make the lives of those citizens better. The government is also expecting that the PMAY will greatly help the citizens.
PMAYG List Benefits
People who belong to Economically Weaker Sections, women (of any race or religion), middle-income group 1 citizen, middle-income group 2 citizens, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes, low-income people, etc., can avail of benefits.
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Status
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Section 80(C) – On payment of the principal amount of home loan, up to Rs 1.5 lakh per annum will be given to citizens by income tax.
- Section 24 (B) – On payment of home loan interest, up to ₹ 200000 will be exempted every year by income tax.
- Section 80EE – Every year citizens buying a house can get tax relief up to ₹ 50000 every year.
- Section 80EEA – If your property falls in the category of affordable housing, then you will be exempt from income tax on interest payments of up to Rs 1.5 lakh per year.
PMAYG List Eligibility
- Under this Pmayg Nic In Gramin, such families should not have any adult members between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- And women-headed families, with no adult members between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Families in which a member is a disabled person or in which no adult member is physically competent.
- The annual income of a household under this scheme is Rs.3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakhs.
- In a family, there should not be any literate adult member above 25 years of age.
- Landless families doing daily wages will also be eligible for this scheme.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY)
What are the Documents Required for PMAYG nic Scheme
While applying for the Pmayg Nic, you will have a requirement of the following documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account
- MNREGA – Registered Beneficiary Job Card Number
- Applicant’s Swachh Bharat Mission Number
- Business Address Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Certificate of Identity
- Property Documents
- NOC From a Housing Society
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Online Apply
Citizens who want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana can get the related information from Gram Panchayat. And the citizen can submit the application form through his gram panchayat.
Gram Panchayat will make the approval of the PMAY – Gramin application form only after filling in the application form. You will get benefits from the scheme once your application form will be accepted by the authority.
You will be able to get the registration number of Pmayg nic in from your Gram Panchayat:
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list has been prepared by the Gram Sabha. For the application form of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, you need to attach the below documents:
- Bank Account Details
- Personal Details
- Details from the Concerned Office
- Convergence Details
Also Read: UPSDM Training Center List
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAY) to Check the List of Beneficiaries
After applying for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, you can also check the status of your application form easily. The following process is applicable for the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana:
- First of all, you have to visit the Pmayg nic in official website @ pmayg.nic.in
- After that, you have to click on that link then, PMAYG Beneficiary Details page will open in front of you.
- On that page, you will see the option “Stakeholders’ ‘ on the homepage of the official website.
- Then after going to the Stakeholders option, click on the link IAY/PMAY-G
- Once you click on the option, the PMAY Beneficiary List page will open with the required details.
- If you want to check the online PMAYG List with a registration number then provide the registration number and click on the submit button.
- If you do not have a registration number, you have to click on the option of Advance Search
- Then you have to click on the submit option for the required details. After that, a new list will open in front of you.
How to Make a Payment for the PM Awas Yojana Gramin?
You can easily make payment of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana by the following process:
- First of all, you have to visit the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Gramin official website @ pmayg.nic.in
- Once you select the above link, you will be able to get the Pmay Payment Process in front of you.
- Here, you have to click on the Awaassoft link, After that, you have to click on the link’of ePayment
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and login.
- After that, you can make a payment by selecting the payment method.
- Lastly, take the printout of your Payment Copy for any future use.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Mobile Application Download Process
Indian Government has also launched the Mobile App of PM Gramin Awas Yojana and it can be downloaded from Android Phone users. This application makes you able to perform all the activities that are in the portal. You will have to follow some easy steps to download the PMAYG App:
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- After that, you will have to search the housing app in the search bar of the Google Play Store
- Then a list will open in front of you. In that list, you have to click on the first app, after that, you will have to click on the option of install.
- After some time, the app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- You should open this app and enter login credentials and submit the form.
- Now you can easily check the list of Pradhan Mantri Gram Awas Yojana.
Pmay Gramin Helpline Number
For any suggestion or problem-related to working of Official website, you may contact us on
|Pmayg Helpline Number||PFMS Technical Helpline Number||For Contact Details Of Officials|
|Toll Free Number: 1800-11-6446||Toll Free Number: 1800-11-8111||State Wise|
|Mail: email@example.com||Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||District Wise|
PMAY List Questions
How to apply for the Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme?
You can apply for the scheme by going through the Rural Ward/ Gram Panchayat. And you have to submit the form along with some documents.
Can any city resident apply for this Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
No, if you are a resident of the city and you have a house in the city, you cannot apply for it.
My annual income is more than 6 lakhs. Can I get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
No, financially poor rural citizens can only get the benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana who should have a minimum income of Rs. 6 lakh.
You May Like