PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is a scheme launched by the Central Government to provide income for both small as well as Marginal farmers who have been approved under the Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi in the current financial year. Here there are complete details regarding PM Kisan Samman Nidhi that include how to apply online with the complete registration process.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 7th Installment has already started sending 2000 Rs to Farmers bank account to whom the money has not yet fallen into their account check the beneficiary list link given below.
PM Kisan Reasons for Implementation
The government has come up with this scheme in order to help the farmers. Some of the reasons to introduce Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana are,
NOTE: Under the PM Kisan scheme, farmers can get Rs 10,000 instead of Rs 6,000. This amount has been increased in the budget of 2021.
- With an intention to provide support for both small as well as Marina land holding farmers and their families who have cultivable land.
- Another important reason is to give supplements for the financial requirements of the farmers that will help in procuring different inputs to ensure and maintaining healthy crops and yield profitable income from them.
Key Points PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Benefits||6000 Rs Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Launched by||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Announcement date||1st February|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|1st Installment Date||Released Date on March 2019|
|2nd Installment Date||Released Date on July 2019|
|3rd Installment Date||Released Date on September 2019|
|4th Installment Date||Released Date on January 2020|
|5th Installment Date||Released Date on April 2020|
|6th Installment Date||Released Date on August 2020|
|7th Installment Date||Released Date on Dec 25, 2020|
|8th installment date||Not yet announced|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide Financial Support To Farmers|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Benefits and Details
The benefits that the farmers can get from the scheme are,
- Being a central sector scheme it has the capacity to provide 100% of the funding that the farmers receive from the Government of India.
- pm Kisan Samman Nidhi has been implemented from 1.12.2018.
- The farmers who utilize PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will get support from the government that includes Rs.6000/- per year which will be provided entry installments of its installment consisting of Rs 2000/- each every four months.
- The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is included for the farmers of the family such as husband, wife, and minor children are also included in it.
- The overall responsibility of identifying the beneficiary farmers is taken by the State / UT Governments.
- The farmers will also have an option to know the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status of their payment with the help of the farmers’ corner available on the official website.
- Every farmer receives the funds that are transferred directly to the accounts.
Who will not get the Benefit to PM Kisan New Registration?
There are some people who are not eligible to use the scheme.
- Here all the institutional landholders will fall under the category.
- Both the farmer and their family may not be eligible if one or more than
- one member belongs to the former or present holder of any constitutional positions.
Also, Check: Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
PM Kisan Portal 2021 Details
In the official portal of pmkisan.nic.in you can access and know the essential information required. The website provides information related to the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in addition to that if you visit the website you will find,
- Know about the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- Any essential reports
- Guidelines provided by the government
- Login and details related to login
- Letters and curriculum
- Farmer corner
- And some of the most frequently asked questions by the farmers
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration Eligibility
In order to utilize PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, the government has taken into consideration the eligibility criteria. All the landholder’s family members belonging to India are eligible for this scheme. And there are some expectational cases that include,
- Various institutional landowners.
- The farmer’s family or even one of the members belonging to, Any former or present holder of constitutional positions.
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- If you are serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies.
- If you are a superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more.
- If you have paid Income Tax last assessment year.
- If you are Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered or a practitioner.
- Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Land ownership
✪ If in case you do not have other cards for identification documents that are provided by State/UT/Central Government‘s or their authorities. In such cases, you can also provide a driving license, voter ID card, NREGA Job Card which will be considered as a second installment which is due on 1st April 2019 only. For people belonging to the States of Assam, Meghalaya, J&K, where are the Aadhar number is yet to be issued in cases then it will be directly collected from the beneficiaries from over the other card that has been issued. It is not necessary to provide other numbers it is up to your choice you can give it in order to receive notification and other essential information.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Registration Apply Now
- Go to PMKSY Official Website Link Below www.pmkisan.gov.in
- After that Pm Kisan homepage will open on the Right Side of the home page Farmer Corner will be.
- On that select the new farmer registration option.
- The registration page will be opened to provide details such as the Aadhaar Card number and capture and click on submit.
- You will be taken to the page where you need to provide your personal details and upload the required files.
- After that registration process is completed then you will receive a pm Kisan registration slip print in that slip register number will be there, so that you are successful registration for pm Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana Online Application Status
- Go to the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi official website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the beneficiary status this Option is presented in Farmers Coner or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi New List.
- In order to check the beneficiary status, you need to provide Aadhar card number or resisted mobile number and then click on submit.
- Wait for some time and then you will find the beneficiary status list.
Pm Kisan List State Wise & & Union Territory
|State||Direct Link to Portal|
|Andaman Nicobar||Click Here|
|Andra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Dadra Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|Daman Diu||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
How to Change Bank Account Number in pmkisan.gov.in
Click Here if the Bank Account Number is Wrong in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Visit the official website.
- In the Farmer Corner List where you will find an option to edit farmer details click on it.
- So in case if you have provided your bank account then you can very easily modify and then click on submit.
- It takes some time and then the modified details will be uploaded.
- In case you have any doubts about that check the below video.
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Helpline Number
|Scheme Related||Fund Transfer Related|
|Shri Sanjay Agarwal Secretary,|
Department of Agriculture,
Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,
Krishi Bhawan New Delhi – 110001.
|Shri Vivek Agarwal,|
Joint Secretary & CEO-PMKISAN,
Department of Agriculture,
Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,
Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001.
|Shri Rajesh Verma,|
Additional Secretary Department of Agriculture,
Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi -110001
|Shri Bimbadhar Pradhan,|
Additional Secretary & Financial Advisor
Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi 110 001.
Email ✉ : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Shri Krishna Tyagi,|
Chief Controller & Accounts Secretary Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare,
Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001.
Dr. Ranjna Nagpal, Deputy Director General National Informatics Centre
Email ✉ : email@example.com
Pm Kisan Help Desk Via Gov.in
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pm Kisan Questions And Answers
What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ?
The Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) to provide income support to all Small and Marginal landholding farmer families to supplement their financial needs for procuring various inputs related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs.
What are the benefits of the Scheme?
Under the scheme, Landholder Farmer families with total cultivable holding up to 2 hectares shall be provided a benefit of Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments, every four months. The scheme takes effect from 01.12.2018. The first installment to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19 shall be for the period from 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019.
How many times the benefit will be given in a year?
The benefit will be provided in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each for every 4 months period into the bank account of all eligible beneficiaries. For 2018-19, the beneficiary shall be provided one installment w.e.f. 01.12.2018.
Who is eligible to get benefits under the Scheme?
All landholding farmer families having cultivable landholding up to 2 hectares, whose names appear in the land records of States/UT as on 01.02.2019, are eligible to get benefit under the scheme.
Whether an employee of the Central/State Government / PSU / Autonomous The organization, etc. are eligible to get the benefit under the scheme?
No. Serving or retired officer and employee of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies are not eligible to get benefits under the scheme. However, serving or retired Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employee is eligible to get benefit under the Scheme provided their families are otherwise eligible and not covered under other exclusion criteria.
What will happen if the beneficiary gives an incorrect declaration for the implementation of the Scheme?
In case of incorrect declaration, the beneficiary shall be liable for the recovery of transferred financial benefit and other penal actions as per law.
Is an income tax payee farmer or his /her spouse eligible to get benefit under the scheme?
No. if any member of the family is income tax payee in the last assessment year, then the family is not eligible for benefit under the scheme.
What is the remedy available for the eligible beneficiary if his/her name is not included in the list of beneficiaries?
All such farmer families whose names are not included in the list of beneficiaries can approach the District Level Grievance Redressal monitoring Committee in their Districts for the inclusion of their names in the beneficiary list.
If the holding of a family is up to 2 hectare and are in the names of different members of the family, whether they are eligible for the benefits?
Yes. If within a landholding farmer family, cultivable land is in names of different family members, in such cases, the land will be pooled for determination of eligibility. The payment will be given to the person within the family who has the highest quantum of land. If the quantum of land owned by two or more individual family members is the same, payment will be transferred in the name of the eldest member among them in the farmer family.
Whether giving Aadhaar details are mandatory?
Yes, since this is a beneficiary oriented scheme, in terms of extant guidelines, the Aadhaar number of the beneficiary has to be mandatorily provided. In case the Adhaar number is not available, then in such a case, the application has to provide the Aadhar enrolment number to avail of the benefit under the scheme. However, only for transfer of first installment relaxation has been given for the transfer of benefit to beneficiaries on the basis of alternate documents for identification. However subsequent installments will be transferred only where States/UTs where Aadhar number is not available. In cases of beneficiaries in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, J&K where Aadhaar number has not been issued to most of the citizens, Aadhaar number shall be collected for those beneficiaries where it is available and for others alternate prescribed documents can be collected for identity verification purposes by the States/UT Governments.
You May Like