HSRP Number Plate Online Apply: HSRP full form is a High-Security Registration Plate. High Security Registration Number Plate is for Bike and Car in Uttar Pradesh. It can be applied online at the bookmyhsrp.com portal. It has been made mandatory for all car and bike owners to install High-Security Number Plates on their vehicles as per CMVR 1989 Act Rule Number 50. The main objective of the High Security Number Plate (HSRP)is to identify the stolen vehicles or vehicles with duplicate number plates as the earlier number plates are very easy to temper.
In this article, you can know about the hsrp number plate online apply process, hsrp status check, high security number plate price, and Bookmyhsrp.com Portal services offered to few states only like Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Daman & Diu. Recently Started Home Delivery Services and New Locations Added For Home Delivery In Delhi.
Recently HSRP Portal has Started Home Delivery Services In Lucknow and Delhi, Already these states have, Home Delivery Services in Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Meerut, Agra, Varanasi, Allahabad, and Kanpur.
High Security Number Plate Details
High Security Registration Plate is a new model of number plate & HSRP Number plates are made of aluminium. These HSRP plates are available tamper-proof and come with two non-reusable locks. A colour-coded sticker is also present. A colour-coded HSRP sticker indicates the fuel type of the car. It differs based on vehicles type and fuel types. For petrol and CNG cars, a blue colour sticker is given, diesel cars orange colour sticker is given and for EVs green sticker is provided. BS6 compliant cars will additionally have a green strip located on the top of the HSRP sticker. You have to install the sticker on the windscreen from inside the car. The coded sticker consists of the Name of the registering authority, Registration number of the vehicle, Laser branded permanent identification number along the date of the registration of the vehicle.
Book My HSRP Number Plate Highlights
|Scheme Name||High Security Registration Number Plate|
|Organized by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Article about||High Security Number Plate Online Apply|
|Purpose||Identify The Stolen Vehicles Or Vehicles With Duplicate Number Plates Vehicles|
|HSRP Full Form||High Security Registration Number Plate|
|Date of Initiation||15-November-2019|
|HSRP UP Last Date||Based on the appointment Date|
HSRP Number Plate Benefits
It will help the government with the digitization of data from a broader perspective. Color-coded stickers will be pretty helpful in Delhi NCR and Uttar Pradesh regions where cars older than 15 years are not allowed to ply on the road. the age limit is 15 years for petrol cars whereas, for diesel cars, it is 10 years. It will help traffic police distinguish which cars are old and no longer allowed on the road. Reduction of old car use will reduce global warming of Earth.
HSRP UP Number Plate Online Apply
The below-mentioned steps are for the applicants in Uttar Pradesh who wants to Apply online for HSRP Number Plate.
- Open the browser and enter www.bookmyhsrp.com
- You will find two options: High Security Registration Plate with colour stickers and only colour sticker option.
- If you want to register for New plates go for the High-Security Registration Plate with the colour stickers option and if you already have HSRP and need a colour sticker to go for only the colour sticker option.
- Click on the High-Security Registration Plate with the color stickers option.
- Select the vehicle registration state and registration number of your vehicle.
- Enter the last five digits of the chassis number and Engine number.
- Enter captcha input and select the click here option.
- Then enter vehicle details such as Bharat stage, vehicle registration date, fuel type, maker, vehicle type, and vehicle category.
- Next enter contact details such as owner name, owner number, email id, billing address, state, city, and Click the next option.
- Select Dealer appointment and Enter pin code and search for nearby dealers.
- Select and confirm any one dealer.
- Now choose an appropriate date and time slots based on the slot available.
- Select confirm and proceed option.
- Now you will enter the booking summary page.
- Verify all the booking details are correct.
- Select confirm and proceed option.
- Verify details and enter the mobile number.
- Select the terms and conditions check box.
- Then make payment online.
- You can make the payment online by UPI id or wallet or card or net baking method. Then the Payment Process is completed.
- After successful completion of the payment process, download the receipt for payment completion.
- The order will be confirmed online through the mail and phone number.
High Security Number Plate Online Apply through Book My HSRP
Also Read: Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply
High Security Number Plate Price
There are hsrp number plate Average price
|2 Wheelers||Rs 400 to Rs 1100|
|4 Wheelers||Based on the Category|
|Only Sticker||Rs 100|
HSRP Number Plate Status Check Online
Every applicant can Track Your HSRP Status @ bookmyhsrp.com
- First Visit the official website and click on the top option of the Track your Order Page.
- Enter the details on the Track My Hsrp Status page. In the first section, enter your order number of HSRP.
- This order number was provided to you when you successfully applied for a New High-security number plate and also enter the vehicle registration number.
- Enter the captcha to verify the status of your HSRP application. The status of the HSRP application will be displayed on the screen.
Also Read: Birth Certificate Delhi Download
Is HSRP Mandatory For Old Vehicles?
HSRP Number Plate is mandatory because it will primarily assist in tracking a stolen vehicle. Number stickers are present in the old Number plate, easy to tamper. You could exclude the stickers and change your vehicle identification number easily. Mostly, all the stolen vehicles end up with replaced number plates, making it very difficult to track them. With HSRP, the police can investigate and track the number plate from the CCTVs installed on our roadways. In case of any traffic crime done, the plate cannot be tampered with and the offender will be caught. Also, many cars have unusual number plates inscribed in their local language. The introduction of HSRP will limit car owners from such antics.
HSRP UP Customer Care Number
Toll Free: 8929722201
Working Days (Mon to Sat)
Between 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM
Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HSRP Questions And Answers
How Much HSRP Installation Will Cost?
Installation of HSRP will cost you based upon vehicle types such as two-wheelers or four-wheelers and also depending on the category. Color-coded stickers will cost you an additional amount and they will come with the HSRP itself.
Where to Get the HSRP Number Plate Installed?
People of Uttar Pradesh can get the HSRP through the www.bookmyhsrp.com portal. This website only works for vehicles registered in certain states. After entering the details online, you can book an appointment with your neighboring dealership. Then on the appointment date, you will be needed to head down to the dealership to get it installed.
Is the High Security Registration Number Plate Compulsory in Uttar Pradesh?
Yes, High Security Registration Number Plate is Compulsory All vehicle owners must register for High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh.
Can I select the dealer of my choice from the UP HSRP Portal online?
The applicants can select the dealer of their choice from the UP HSRP Portal online.
What is the mode of payment for UP High Security Registration Plates on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The candidates can pay the registration fee online at bookmyhsrp portal.
Do the applicants check the appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The applicants can check the appointment booking HSPR status online on the bookmyhsrp portal.
You May Like