Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (nrega), formerly known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, is one of the vital schemes for poor people across India that allows them to earn money by doing unskilled labor work. With the help of this scheme, you can get employment near to your home. A certain wage will be provided to the laborers from this scheme.
You can get complete information related to the NREGA Job Card List 2021 from this article. Moreover, you can also get the application process, the status of the application form, necessary documents, etc., related information through this article. Hence readers should read every line given in this article so that they can grab the necessary information that they need.
Nrega job card Download and Mgnrega job card list Checking Process has changed so we updated the latest procedure below see it.
Mgnrega Job Card List 2021
NREGA is a Central Government funded scheme operated with the assistance of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. A program of providing employment to unskilled laborers has also been operating through this scheme on a large scale. Mahatma Gandhi’s job card can be obtained easily by reading this article.
And the NREGA job card list has been released and it can be checked state-wise below. The motive behind launching the NREGA scheme is to boost the standard of those people who are living a life of poverty. This scheme is related to rural areas and employment will be provided to the people who are living in rural areas.
Mgnrega Job Card List Download Process Overview
|Article Name||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2006 (Mgnrega)|
|Aim||To Provide Benefits to Poor who are living the lives of Below the Poverty Line|
|Started on||September 7, 2005|
|Benefits||90-100 Day Employment in Their Village|
|Payment Method||Online (Directly to the Bank Account) & Offline|
The Finance Minister of our country, Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the second installment of the package of more than Rs 10 lakh crore. This package will also provide incredible help to the MNREGA job cardholders after the lockdown period is over. If you also want to get an NREGA Job Card then you have to apply online and only then you can get the benefit of NREGA. If any candidate who fulfills the qualification and criteria of NREGA, he can apply for this NREGA Job Card. And can get the benefit of NREGA.
NREGA Employment Card Telangana Latest Update
The full form of NREGA is the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act that is also known as MGNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2006). MGNREGA Act program has also been continuously operating since its commencement.
As per the latest data revealed by the government of Telangana approximately 6 lakh unskilled people have been registered for this program for the financial year 2020 – 2021 and benefitted as well. So far, more than 1.12 crore people have benefited from the NREGA program of the Indian Government.
It is also quite surprising data that the number of registered applicants for the NREGA from the women section is approximately 58 percent while approximately 31% of people from SC/ ST categories have also registered for the particular scheme.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing – PMAY
More than 30 states & Union Territories have registered for the NREGA Program of the Indian Government. MGNREGA was started on September 7, 2005, while it came into force on February 2, 2006.
After the start of this program, it was accepted in both the parliaments and later implemented in about 600 districts across India. This scheme has also made a record of providing jobs to millions of people throughout India as per the World Development Report.
Important Points to Know for NREGA Job Card
Through this NREGA job card, people in rural areas are provided with a minimum of 90 to 100 days of guaranteed skilled employment every year.
- After getting a wage of 100 days, poor people will be able to improve the economic condition of their families.
- Due to the NREGA job card available online, people can download their NREGA job card through the internet from home.
- You can also check your name in the NREGA job card list by applying through an online method.
NREGA Job Card Portal
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act is started to ensure stable income to the most vulnerable families coming from the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and widows. The Ministry of Rural Development has instructed all the states in the country to pay more attention to individual-laborers that work under MGNREGA.
Work provided under the MGNREGA Programs will be related to the infrastructure & cleaning in rural areas. Under this program, you will be able to get works like digging manure pits, planting trees/ repair work in agricultural areas, reformation of ponds, and other repair works.
The Ministry of Rural Development is responsible for the distribution of Mahatma Gandhi job cards to poor families living mostly in rural areas. In the Mahatma Gandhi Employment Guarantee Act, the government is trying to provide its reach to every citizen living in the States & UTs. The poor people of the country can also download this MNREGA card online if they have applied for the particular online earlier.
NREGA Job Card Online Payment Process
Unskilled laborers who have worked under the particular scheme will be able to get their wages directly on their bank accounts. You will be given a payment of the number of days work done. Hence, to avail of NREGA, a beneficiary must have an account in any Nationalised/ Private bank and this bank account must be active.
If the beneficiary does not have an account, then he can open his account in the bank by showing the NREGA job card. In this case, you can receive your NREGA payment by cash from the Gram Panchayat. Payments are made through cash only in areas where it’s not the existence of MNREGA.
Moreover, it is mandatory to get permission from the state government to take NREGA payments by cash. After getting a nod from the State Government, you will be able to get the benefits of MGNREGA through cash.
Work done Under Mgnrega
- Irrigation Works
- Navigation Work
- Infrastructure Related Work in Various Panchayat Bhavans & Other Government Offices
- Repair Work in Ponds
- Plantation Work
- Housing Construction Work
NREGA Job Card Benefits
NREGA Job Card has proved its importance among laborers in the past few years. Following are the main benefits of keeping the NREGA Job Card:
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by the beneficiaries of all the states of the country.
- There is no need to visit your panchayat Bhavan to know your name in the NREGA employment card list. But you can check it online by going to the official website through the Internet from your home.
- You can download this list from the NREGA Website and use it to get employment opportunities.
- This card contains the complete details of all the beneficiaries of the NREGA employment cardholder. Every year, a new NREGA job card is provided for each beneficiary.
NREGA Job Card Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to View And Download NREGA Job Card List Online
If you have applied for the NREGA scheme earlier, you can easily download the NREGA Job Card list by following the process given below:
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of MGNREGA by the link https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx.
- After clicking, you will have a new page in front of you. On this page, you will see an option of Reports. Then you will also get the option of a Job Card and select this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will see an option. You have to click on the option of State Wise.
- And on the page, you will see the names of all the states from India. You have to click on the list of any state.
- After clicking, you will have to fill in some information on the next page. Such as financial year, district block, panchayat, etc. have to be selected. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the Proceed button.
- After clicking on the button, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Job Card number / employed registration.
- If you click on the above option, the entire list will open in front of you. After this, the list will be searched in front of you, in this list you will have to click on the card number next to your name.
- Download the particular list and check your name in the list. Save downloaded list for future use.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Apply NREGA New Job Card Application Online
If you are eligible to work under the NREGA program of the Indian government, you need to apply for the particular scheme by following some simple steps as given below:
- First of all, go to the official website of NREGA https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/HomeGP.aspx.
- Once you select the particular link as given above, a page will open in front of you.
- On that page you will see the option of Gram Panchayat, you will have to click on the option of Data Entry from this section.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On that page, you have to select your state. After selecting the state, a new page will appear again.
- After that, the login form will open in front of you. In that form, you have to select Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat, User ID, Password, Captcha code, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the login button.
- Once you make the login successfully, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to click on the option of Registration & Job Card.
- After clicking, you have to click on the option of BPL Data. After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you.
- In that form, you will have to fill in all the information such as the name of the applicant, village, name of the head of the family, age, house number, category, registration date, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the option to save.
- After saving, a new page will open in front of you. Here, you will get the registration number that you should save for future references.
Also Read: OBC Creamy Layer Certificate Apply online
NREGA Job Card List 2020-2021 (State Wise)
|S. No.||Name of State||Job Card List|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar (UT)||View List|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|6||Chandigarh (UT)||View List|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli (UT)||View List|
|9||Daman & Diu (UT)||View List|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|14||Jammu Kashmir and Laddakh (UT)||View List|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|26||Puducherry (UT)||View List|
|30||Tamil Nadu||View List|
|32||Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|34||West Bengal||View List|
Download Nrega Job Card with Mobile APP
You have an Android Mobile, you can also get multiple services in the app as similar to the NREGA Job Card Official Website nrega.ap.gov.in, nrega.telangana.gov.in, & nrega.gov.in. Read the below lines to download the Android App of NREGA Job Card online:
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- After that, you have to type an NREGA Services mobile app in the search box and click on search.
- Then the NREGA mobile app will open in front of you.
- Here, you have to click on the install option.
- And in no time the NREGA mobile app will be downloaded to your phone.
NREGA Job Card Frequently Asked question
What is the MNREGA Program?
Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (formerly known as NREGA) is a program started by the UPA Government in 2006 with the aim to provide 100 days employment to unskilled laborers to provide jobs to their villages.
I do not have an Aadhaar Card & Residence Certificate. Can I apply for this?
No, you cannot apply for this. For this, you must have some documents for residence.
How can I view the list of NREGA job cards?
If you want to see the NREGA job card list, then you can see the list through the link given in this article above.
You May Like