Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Status: Parivarik Labh Yojana is a family welfare scheme that will provide benefits to the family after the death of the primary supporter. If the head of the family dies untimely between the age of 18 – 59 years will be given Rs 30,000 as a compensation amount. You can get all the information here that is related to the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojna including the registration process, benefits, main objectives, application, Parivarik Labh yojana check status process at nfbs upsdc gov in portal & Parivarik Labh form pdf, etc.
Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Status
Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh status Checking Process has changed so we updated the latest procedure below to check it.
Note: Parivarik Labh Yojana is also known as National Family Benefit Scheme (NFBS)
Edistrict UP Caste/Domicile/Income Certificate Apply Online
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
National Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh Details
The National Family Benefit Scheme has been launched by the Indian Government with the motive to provide certain financial assistance to the people who are living life Below the Poverty Line if the supporter of the family has died. The national family benefit scheme was started as a Parivarik Labh Yojana a while ago. Now, this Yojana is providing benefits to many families during crunch time. Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana has also been launched in Uttar Pradesh where after the death of the supporter in the family, you will be able to get Rs. 30,000 financial assistance.
Also Read: UP Ration Card List Online
National Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||National Family Benefit Scheme (राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना)|
|Aim||To Provide Benefits to the Family After the Death of Mukhiya|
|Benefits||Rs. 30,000 Per Family|
|Department||Social Welfare Department (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag)|
|Application Start Date||Not Yet Announced|
|Application End Date||Not Announced|
|Parivarik Labh Form PDF||Download Now|
Benefits of the National Family Benefit Scheme
The National Family Benefit Scheme is particularly launched to provide benefits to destitute people who are facing a Financial Crunch after the death of the Mukhiya of the family. There are a lot of benefits of the National Family Benefit Yojana:
- The Rashtriya Family Benefit Yojana has been launched to motivate people living in rural areas who are unable to manage their financial expenses due to the demise of the head of the family.
- National Family Benefit Scheme in Uttar Pradesh will provide certain financial assistance of Rs 30,000.
- This scheme aims to give an advantage to the families of the people between the age of 18 to 60 years after their death.
- Benefits provided under the Samaj Kalyan Parivarik Labh will start just after the death of the family head.
- If you want to apply for the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, you don’t need to visit any office but you can apply simply through the nfbs.upsdc official website and submit your details to the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag on the behalf of the deceased member of the family.
Also Read: KALIA Yojana 2023 New List
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Eligibility List
If you want to take advantage of the Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana, you must be eligible for this scheme. Following eligibility criteria is applicable for the applicants who want to grab benefits of the National Family Welfare Scheme.
- You must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The deceased head member of the family must lie between 18-60 years.
- If you are applying for the National Family Benefit Scheme from a rural area, your income must not be more than Rs 46080 annually.
- If you are applying for the National Family Welfare Scheme in Uttar Pradesh, your family income must not be more than Rs 56000 per annum.
- You will only be able to avail of the Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme only if you have applied for it within one year from the death of the main household member.
Also Read: UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2023
उत्तर प्रदेश पारिवारिक लाभ योजना Required Documents and Details
At the time of the submission of your application form for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana UP, you must have to submit certain documents. Following are the vital documents required during the submission of the application form:
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Identity Card Number
- Identity Card Scanned Copy
- Income Certificate Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
- Bank Passbook Scanned Copy
- Required Information of Deceased Person
- Name of Deceased Person
- Father’s Name of Defunct Person
- Employment of Defunct
- Your Relationship with Deceased Person
- Scanned Copy of Death Certificate
- Age of Deceased Person
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration Online
If you want to go through the Family Welfare Scheme in Uttar Pradesh and want to take benefit of the Samaj Kalyan Parivarik Labh, you will have to follow a certain process. Residents of Rural & Urban Areas can grab the benefits of the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Yojana. The following process is applicable to apply for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023:
- First, visit the official website of the National family benefit scheme UPSDC @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link you will be directed to the homepage of the official portal of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana (NFBS).
- Applicant are suggested to click on the link ‘नया पंजीकरण नया आवेदन करने हेतु यहां क्लिक करें.’
- Application for the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana National family benefit scheme will be open on your computer screen where you should select District, & proceed for remaining details such as Father’s Name, Type of Identity Card, I’d Card Number, Income Certificate Number, and defunct details such as Name, Death Certificate Number, Death Certificate, Cause of Death, Age of Mukhiya, etc.
- Besides you also need to upload various documents such as a photocopy of bank passbook, signature, death certificate, along with entering the captcha code and submit your application form.
- After submission of the application form of Parivarik Labh Online, it will be rechecked by the respective officials.
- Every applicant is suggested to take the printout of the application form of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Uttar Pradesh.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Online Status
Once you submit the application form for the Uttar Pradesh family welfare scheme, you can also check the Parivarik Labh Status of your application form through the online method on nfbs upsdc gov in:
- First, reach the official website nfbs.upsdc.gov.in the homepage of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh government.
- Now you need to click on the link ‘आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति पता करने हेतु यहाँ क्लिक करें for parivarik labh yojana check status
- After clicking on a particular link of Parivarik Labh yojana check status, you need to select the name of your district, account number, register number/ inter certificate number, and click on the search button.
- Now the Parivarik Labh application status for the Uttar Pradesh Family Benefit Scheme will be displayed on the computer screen that you need to check carefully.
- Here you can check your Parivarik labh application form status easily and take the printout of the after application form for future references.
पारिवारिक लाभ योजना की नई लिस्ट
Check the पारिवारिक लाभ योजना की नई लिस्ट Distic wise
- First, go to the nfbs.upsdc.gov.in official website Social Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh government
- Now you need to click on the link “जनपद वार लाभार्थियों का विवरण“(जिन्हे अनुदान स्वीकृत हो चुका है)
- After clicking on the above link you will redirect to पारिवारिक लाभ योजना की नई लिस्ट Page so check it.
Mukhyamantri Parivarik Labh Yojana Form PDF Download
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Government Order Download PDF
Parivarik Labh Yojana Helpline Number
If you need more information Parivarik Labh Yojana National Family Benefit Scheme, you must have to contact the number given below:
Toll-free number: 1800 419 0001
National Family Benefit Scheme FAQs
What is the National Family Benefit Scheme/ Rashtriy Parivarik Labh Yojana?
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is being launched by the Central government that aims to provide a certain financial amount after the death of the Mukhiya of the family.
What is the amount provided to the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Beneficiary in Uttar Pradesh?
Who can apply for the National Family Benefit Scheme in Uttar Pradesh?
Any permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the National Family Welfare Scheme who is lying in BPL Category and the age of the deceased person is between 18-59 years.
When we can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Parivarik Labh Yojana?
You can apply for the NFBS within one year from the death date of that person. You will have to visit the official website of the Samaj Kalyan Vibhag to go through the application process of the same.
Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Status official website link?
You May Like