eDistrict UP 2021: Uttar Pradesh Government is providing an online facility to apply for the Domicile, Caste & Income Certificate at Edistrict UP portal. If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, you will require a lot of certificates for all-important work. Students who want to apply for the scholarship scheme will need to include the caste/income/domicile certificates while submitting the application form for the same. Apart from this, caste certificates will also be required for the reserved candidates. Candidates who are going to fill in the job applications will also have a requirement of a domicile certificate. This article will provide all important details on Uttar Pradesh Income, Domicile, & Caste certificate including eDistrct UP Login, UP Income, Docmile & Caste Certificate verification, the direct link to Caste/income/domicile Certificate Apply Online in Uttar Pradesh Income, caste/domicile/income certificate Eligibility Criteria, etc.
Uttar Pradesh E District Portal Update
Through this portal, the common citizen can apply for e-district services through his registered account. For this, citizens must register themselves.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Edistrict Portal Details
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Income/Domicile/Caste Certificate Highlights
- 3 Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Income/Caste/Residence Document
- 4 Necessary Documents for Documents for Income, Caste & Domicile Certificate
- 5 Register edistrict.up.gov.in and Apply Online for Income/Domicile/Caste Certificate
- 6 How to Login in edistrict Portal
- 7 E District UP Application Status of Income, Caste & Domicile Certificate
- 8 e-district Uttar Pradesh Caste/income/domicile Certificate Verification
- 9 e District UP Customer Care Number
Uttar Pradesh Edistrict Portal Details
UP Caste Certificate, Income Certificate & Domicile Certificates are one of the most important documents for the citizens of the Uttar Pradesh state. To show your monthly & annual income, you need to have an income certificate. Uttar Pradesh Income certificate application forms can be filled in through the online method.
Caste certificate is an important asset for all categories beyond General Category (सामान्य श्रेणी). You can easily access an online application form through the eDistrict UP portal. i.e. edistrict.up.gov.in. For the verification of your Caste, you need to have the Caste Certificate (जाति प्रमाण पत्र ). Similarly, to show your income & residence, you should have an Income Certificate (आय प्रमाण पत्र ) and Domicile Certificate (निवास प्रमाण पत्र ) respectively. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Portal i.e. edistrict.up.nic.in “ई-डिस्ट्रिक्ट (E-District)” have various types of services such as exchange, certificate, pension, complaint, Khatauni (खतौनी), public distribution system, revenue litigation, and registration of various services.
Uttar Pradesh Income/Domicile/Caste Certificate Highlights
|Portal Name||E District Uttar Pradesh Portal|
|Article Name||Caste/Domicile/Income Certificate Apply Online|
|Launched In||Uttar Pradesh state|
|E District Services Up List||1.Income Certificate|
|E District Purpose||Transparency and enhance the efficiency of the various Departments at the district-level|
|Beneficiary||People of Uttar Pradesh Stae|
|How to apply||Both online and offline|
|UP E District Official Website||edistrict.up.gov.in|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Income/Caste/Residence Document
Income, Domicile, & Caste certificates will provide many benefits to the citizens of the state. Read the following points to know the number of the benefits of these certificates:
- Uttar Pradesh Income / Caste / Residence document can be used for many purposes such as scholarships, fee-reimbursement, job application form, Khatuani, registration in employment offices, revenue litigation, pension, complaints, etc.
- An income certificate can be used for any public or government work to show the extent of your income per month or per year.
- A domicile certificate is useful for the citizen to prove the permanent resident of a particular location or state.
- Caste certificate is applicable for the reserved category people such as OBC Non-Creamy Layer, SC, ST, etc., people who want to prove his/ her caste.
- Application forms for income, caste & income certificates can be submitted through the online method.
- After applying for the Income, Caste & Domicile certificate, you will be approved of the application form after verifying the details mentioned on the application form.
- Income/ Caste & Domicile online edistrict up portal can be used by any common citizen of the state.
New Sarkari Yojana List
- [upsdm] प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना उत्तर प्रदेश @ www.upsdm.gov.in Registration, Login 2021
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- up free laptop yojana registration direct link & students list 2021
- up mahila samarthya yojana 2021 Online Registration & Form
- (Apply Now) High Security Number Plates Online Registration
Necessary Documents for Documents for Income, Caste & Domicile Certificate
If you are going to apply for the Income, Domicile & Caste certificate, you need to keep a list of the following documents together:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id
- Passport Size Photo
- Signature of the Guardian/ Father
- Bank Details
Also Read: UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana List 2020-21
Register edistrict.up.gov.in and Apply Online for Income/Domicile/Caste Certificate
To fill in the Income, Caste & Residential Certificate application form online, you should follow the below steps:
- Firstly click on the Uttar Pradesh eSathi official website link Uttar Pradesh EDistrict Portal.
- After clicking on the above link, you will obtain the homepage.
- Now you should click on the ‘New User registration‘ or नवीन उपयोगकर्ता पंजीकरण? option.
- E District Create Account Uttar Pradesh page will open where you should enter the login ID, Applicant’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Residential Address, PIN Code, District, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Captcha Code. And Save this application form.
- Thus a new User ID and password will be generated.
- Use this user ID and password for the login. And click on the Apply Section for Income, Domicile, and Caste Certificate.
- Enter the required details and submit the application form.
- Thus an application number will be generated that you need to save for future references and take the printout of the application slip.
How to Login in edistrict Portal
Citizens who want to log in to e district UP website, read the points given below-
- First of all, you have to go to the e-district UP website’s homepage by clicking on the link – edistrict.gov.in login.
- After clicking on this link, the main page of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen.
- On this page, you will have to reach the section called ‘Register User (पंजीकृत उपयोगकर्ता लॉगिन).’
- Now you should enter details such as User Name, Password, and Captcha code. And click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Select any service given on the page and proceed with the application form or check the status of the application form.
E District UP Application Status of Income, Caste & Domicile Certificate
An application status of the Income, Domicile & Caste certificate can be checked through the E-district official website. Read the following points to check the certificate application status:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website – Edistrict UP Application Status.
- After selecting the above link, a new page will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you should enter the login details such as User Name, Password, & Captcha Code. And click on the submit button.
- Here you will be able to get the main page where you should select the Application List option.
- Click on the specific Application Form Link and thus you can check your caste/income/domicile certificate application status.
Also Read: Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status
e-district Uttar Pradesh Caste/income/domicile Certificate Verification
The Uttar Pradesh government has also provided the facility to its citizens to check the application status of Income, Domicile, and Caste Certificate. The following points help check the e-district certificate verification:
- First of all, you have to visit the eSathi official website edistrict.up.gov.in.
- Then you have to select the “Certificate Verification (प्रमाण पत्र का सत्यापन)”.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get a new page.
- Enter the application number and certificate ID. And click on the Search button given on your computer screen.
e District UP Customer Care Number
CEG Help Desk
edistrict UP Helpline Number: 0522-2304706
Email: [email protected]
Address: CEG, 1st Floor UPTRON Building, Near Gomti Barrage, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow 226 010
how can I check the e-district up application status
Those who have applied online can check the status of their application directly using this link Edistrict.gov.in
What are the major certificate available in the edistrict.up.nic.in portal?
The official edistrict up portal mainly providing three online services there are:
3.Domicile Certificate etc,.
where can I check the certificate verification status?
Those who have applied online can check the verification status of their certification directly using this link “caste/income/domicile certificate verification“
What is the official website of edistrict Uttar Pradesh?
The official website of edistrict Uttar Pradesh is 126.96.36.199/citizenservices
How to get e district login id and password UP
First, you have to register on the edistrist portal for that you need to read this article completely. then you can register successfully. After that, you will get the user id and password to your mobile number.
You May Like