Birth Certificate Online Tamilnadu Download & Apply – TN Birth Certificate: A Birth Certificate is an official document that holds the birth of a Person’s information. By law since 1969, registration of birth certificate is compulsory as per the provisions of the Registration of Births and Deaths Act. A birth certificate serves as proof of an individual’s age, citizenship status, and identity. In this article, you are going to know about how to apply for a Birth Certificate in Tamilnadu, and Birth Certificate download process, Tamilnadu birth certificate download, and the Birth Certificate Tamilnadu fee structure.
Birth Certificate Online Tamilnadu Latest Update
From here you can apply for the Birth Certificate in the Tamilnadu Application Link given below and TamilNadu Birth Certificate Download from Online.
How to Get Birth Certificate Online in Tamilnadu at gccapp.chennai corporation.gov.in
To Apply Birth Certificate Online Tamilnadu you need to follow the following steps.
- You need to visit the first online portal of Birth and Death Registration: chennaicorporation.gov.in
- On the home page, you can find the various option, in that click on the Forms option.
- A drop-down list will appear, in that select Birth Reporting option.
- Download the PDF and Enter the required details Submit at the municipal or health department Office.
Download the TamilNadu Birth Certificate Application
How to Get a Birth Certificate in TamilNadu Offline for All Districts
- To apply a Tamilnadu Birth certificate, you need to register the birth with a concerned panchayat or municipal or health department.
- Birth has to be registered in the concerned office within 21 Days.
- You can get an application form from the office, enter the required details, and attach the essential documents and proofs.
- After verification by the Authorities, they will issue the certificate.
Also Read: Patta Chitta Online TamilNadu Status View
TN Birth Certificate Required Documents
Essential documents required for applying the Birth Certificate Tamilnadu offline.
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- If the birth takes place at home:
- The candidate needs to approach the concerned office and inform in writing. Later it will get verified and certificates will be issued by the officers.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
- In case of late registration
- A notary is required indicating the Date and place of birth, Name of parents.
- In case applied after one year
- Need to get an order and a copy from the executive magistrate and attach it with the Application form.
Gccapp Chennai Corporation Gov Birth Death – Overview
|Article Name||Tamilnadu Birth Certificate Online|
|Portal Name||Gccapp Chennai Corporation Births and Deaths Registration|
|RCH||Reproductive And Child Health|
Birth Certificate TamilNadu Fee structure
Beyond the prescribed time limit for Birth Certificate Tamilnadu
|21 – 30 Days||penalty of Rs 100/-|
|30 days – 1 year||payment of late fee Rs 200/- and written permission from the officer.|
|After 1 year||payment of late fee Rs 500/- and an order by the Executive magistrate.|
TamilNadu Birth Certificate Download
- Visit the official website: gccapp chennaicorporation
- On the Homepage, you can find the Certificate Download option.
- Click on it, you can see various options.
- In that select Birth option.
- After selecting that, enter the required details.
TN Birth Certificate Frequently Asked Questions
Is RCH ID mandatory for Birth Certificate?
Now, the Tamilnadu government has made it compulsory to register all pregnancies and to give RCH ID for registration of Births. So without the RCH ID, one cannot get a Birth certificate.
What is the full form of RCH?
Reproductive And Child Health.
How can I verify my Birth certificate online?
The email address you have entered on your application form
The online reference number(ORN) that was provided to you during your Application?
Select the Check online button
Enter your email address and ORN
Verify you are not a robot with a CAPTCHA
Read and accept the terms and conditions
You May Like
- Bhamashah Card, How to Apply and Download, Status
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme First Instalment Status
- TS Online Sand Booking & Vehicle Registration
- Bihar Land Record ROR, Jamabandi Khasra Copy
- Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records Online