Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking: Sarathi Parivahan Driving License portal will give information related to driving licenses in the state. Here we will provide you with the information that is important for the driving license slot bookings & Sarathi Parivahan learner license status process. Moreover, you will also be able to get other vital info that is needed to know for every license holder in the state. A driving License is not only used for driving purposes but you can also use it as a photo identity card. You can obtain your Sarathi Parivahan Driving License by following some simple steps. Due to the Transport License, you can easily drive your vehicle throughout the country.
Sarathi Parivahan Portal Latest News
If your vehicle is running on battery methanol fuel or ethanol fuel you don’t need a permit to transport goods and passengers.
- 1 Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Online
- 2 Driving Licence Overview
- 3 Sarathi Parivahan gov in Portal
- 4 Parivahan Sarathi Documents Required
- 5 Eligibility for Driving Licence in India
- 6 Application Fee for Sarathi Transport Learner Driving License
- 7 Sarathi Parivahan Learning Licence Slot Booking
- 8 Sarathi Licence Document Upload
- 9 Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Fees
- 10 How to Apply Driving License Online After LLR on Sarathi Parivahan Portal
- 11 How to Apply Driving Licence Offline
- 12 Driving Licence Forms
- 13 Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Application Status
- 14 Sarathi Parivahan Helpline Number
- 15 Sarathi Parivahan FAQ’s
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Online
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Portal is designed for those people who want to drive motor vehicles such as bikes, cars, trucks & buses. You can acquire your driving license by applying through a certain process from the official website of sarathi.parivahan.gov.in slot booking. You can also obtain the Commercial License from the Sarthi Parivahan Website. As per the transport rule, you can’t drive any motor vehicle without having a valid driving license. You will be fined if you don’t have a Driving License on Indian roads. Besides, it is also illegal to drive your motor vehicle on roads and it is subject to heavy fines as per the Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill, 2019.
If you are thinking of getting your driving license in India, first, you will have to apply for the Learning Driving License. Beneficiaries will be able to get a Permanent Driving License within 6 months from the issuing date of learning driving license. They will have to go to the sarthi parivahan official website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways and citizens of India to apply for a driving license. Earlier, people used to visit RTO offices to apply for a Driving License.
Now, you can apply for a Permanent driving license Sarathi portal by online process from the official website of sarathi.parivahan.gov.in. With the help of the Parivahan Sarathi online portal, you will be able to get applications for Learner License, Permanent Driving License, Driving School License, Sarathi Parivahan application status, etc. You need to read this article thoroughly so that you can grab all the important information related to the driving license.
Also Read: How to Download Voter ID Card Online
Driving Licence Overview
|Portal Name||MINISTRY OF ROAD TRANSPORT & HIGHWAYS|
|Sarathi Parivahan Slot Booking||Opened (Book Now)|
|Sarathi Parivahan Helpline Number||0120-2459169|
Sarathi Parivahan gov in Portal
A driving License is one of the most important documents for citizens used as DL & Identity Verification. Earlier, people used to wander various government offices just to fill an application form. Later, there were also a lot of obstacles while making a Driving License. But now you can easily apply for the Sarathi DL from the Sarathi Parivahan Portal. Besides, there are a lot of other benefits of the Sarathi Parivahan gov in Portal.
- The Indian government is providing a Sarathi Parivahan gov in an online portal for people of every state where they can fill in the application form by visiting the official website of Sarathi Parivahan.
- The Central Government has also given facilities to the citizens to choose their own date & time slot as per the convenience.
- Road & Transport Ministry of India has also given a facility to the citizens to download the Sarathi Parivahan App (mParivahan).
- With the help of the mParivahan app, you can get the sarathi parivahan application status anytime, anywhere. Moreover, you can also book your time slot.
- If you want to create a new driving license, firstly, you will have to apply for a learning driving license. This learning license will be valid for 6 months.
- You don’t have any need to visit the RTO office to receive a copy of your driving license. But it will be sent directly to your home address.
- You can also save valuable time after applying through online mode for a driving license.
- After commencing the Sarathi Driving License portal, you will also get rid of touts that charge more than actual amounts.
- Corruption has also been curbed from the Sarathi Parivahan Portal & mParivahan app.
Parivahan Sarathi Documents Required
- Medical Certificate in Form No. 1A
- Passport size photo
- Form 2
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Ration Card
- Any Original Identity Card
Eligibility for Driving Licence in India
Citizens of India can easily get Sarathi Transport Driving License. If you are willing to get this Driving License, you must satisfy the following eligibility conditions.
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must have your own original photo identity card.
- You need to have an Aadhar Card.
- Your age must be above 18 years to apply for the Driving License.
Application Fee for Sarathi Transport Learner Driving License
If you are going to apply for the Sarathi Driving License, you need to pay a fixed charge of Rs.150/- for all first-class vehicles. Apart from this, the applicant will also have to pay an examination fee of Rs 50.
The present charge for holding second class vehicles & making a driving license for the vehicles such as motorcycles & LMV cars has been fixed i.e Rs 200. Moreover, the applicant will have to pay a test fee of Rs 100.
Sarathi Parivahan Learning Licence Slot Booking
If you want to apply for the Driving License, you need to first make the Learning Driving License. You need to apply the below steps to apply for the Sarathi Parivahan Learning Licence through the online method.
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website @ parivahan.gov.in
- After that, the homepage of the Sarathi website will open in front of you.
- On that sarathi.parivahan.gov.in slot booking page, you have to select your “Driving License Related Servies” Section.
- Now you will again be redirected to Sarathi Parivahan learning licence portal page.
- Here you should select the name of your state and proceed to your section.
- Now click on the Apply for Learner License Section and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- (If Applicable) Select the type of Applicant from Diplomat (Foreigner), Foreigner (Other than Diplomats), Physically Challenged, Repatriate, Refugee, & Ex-Servicemen.
- Again select the name of your state, district & PIN Code. Besides, you also need to enter your necessary details such as the name of the applicant, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Email Id, Present Address, Permanent Address, Type of License that You Want, etc.
- Hit on the tick button and submit your entries.
- Now you will be asked to choose the time slot on the particular date when you want to take the test.
- After selecting that slot and date, you will have to present in the relevant location with the necessary documents.
- You will be given a list of documents in the application form taken after applying.
Also Read: NCVT MIS Portal Login Page and Results 2021
Sarathi Licence Document Upload
- Passport Size Photo
- Completed Form No. 4
- Learner’s License
- Application Fees Fixed in the Directory
- Driving License Issued by Training School (For Commercial Vehicles)
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Fees
If you want to obtain the Sarathi Transport Driving License, you will have to pay a certain fee for each category. Read the following list know the fee applicable for each category of driving license:
|Vehicles Type||Sarathi Dl Fees|
|For All Class Vehicles||Rs.700|
|Grand Fee||Rs. 200|
|Smart Card Fee||Rs. 200|
|Trial Fee||Rs. 300|
|For Two Wheelers & LMV||Rs.300|
Also Read: Duplicate Voter ID Apply Online
How to Apply Driving License Online After LLR on Sarathi Parivahan Portal
If your learning license has been issued, you can apply for a driving license within 6 months from the date of the issuance of the learning driving license.
- For this process, you can submit your application online or offline mode.
- If you apply online then you have to pay the online application fee.
- First, you have to go to the official website @ parivahan.gov.in/parivahan.
- On that page, you have to select your Driving License Related Servies Section.
- Then you will Redirect to the Parivahan page there you have to select the state name.
- Now click on the Apply for Driving License Section and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the Learner’s Licence Number and Date of Birth then click on the ok button.
- After that you will redirect to next page
How to Apply Driving Licence Offline
- If you apply offline, you will have to go to the ARTO office and submit the license application fee.
- You will have to submit your application and all necessary documents to the ARTO office along with the application fee.
- After passing the Driving Test, you will be sent a driving license by post at your permanent residence within a few days.
New Sarkari Yojana
- e shram card registration online apply and Card Download @ eshram.gov.in
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- KALIA Yojana 2021 New List has Released on kalia.odisha.gov.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration
Driving Licence Forms
|Application Type||Forms No’s|
|Application-cum-declaration as to physical fitness||Form 1|
|Medical Certificate||Form 1A|
|Application for the Grant of Learner’s License||Form 2|
|Application for Licence to Drive||Form 4|
|Application for the addition of new class of vehicles to a Driving Licence||Form 8|
|Application for the Renewal of Driving Licence||Form 9|
|State Register of Driving Licence||Form 10|
|Form of Licence for the Establishment of a Motor Driving School||Form 11|
|Form of Application for a Licence to Engage in the Business of Imparting Instructions in Driving of Motor Vehicles||Form 12|
|Form of Application for Renewing a Licence to Engage in the Business of Imparting Instructions in Driving of Motor Vehicles||Form 13|
|Register showing the Enrolment of Trainee(s) in the Driving School Establishments||Form 14|
|Register Showing the Driving Hours spent by a Trainee||Form 15|
Sarathi Parivahan Driving Licence Application Status
After applying for the driving license, you can also check the Sarathi Driving Licence status of your application form. You will have to follow some simple steps to know the sarathi parivahan application status.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website by clicking on the link sarathi.parivahan.gov.in
- Select the name of your state and proceed.
- Click on the sarathi application status link and enter your application number, date of birth, & captcha code. Hit the submit option.
- Now you will be able to get the sarathi dl status of your Driving License application form. You need to check it carefully and save it for any future use.
Sarathi Parivahan Helpline Number
For any technical problems of Sarathi DL, you may contact.
Sarathi Customer Care Number: 0120-2459169 from ( 6 am to 10 pm) all days,
E-mail id: [email protected]
Sarathi Parivahan FAQ’s
I do not have a residence in Uttar Pradesh. Can I apply for a Sarathi Transport Driving License?
Yes, still you can apply for the Sarathi Transport Driving License. You will have to give any of the photo identity cards whenever & wherever needed.
When can one apply for a driving license through the Parivahan Sarathi website?
You can apply for a permanent driving license through the official website a month after the issuer of the learning Driving License.
Do I have to pay any fees to check the status of the Driving License?
No, you do not have to pay any fee to check the status of the UP DL application form.
Sarathi Parivahan Slot booking for Driving Licence
First Go to the official website sarathi.parivahan.gov.in.
Then select your state and book your slot.
How to upload documents on Sarathi Parivahan
Go to sarathi.parivahan.gov.in portal select the state then select the upload documents option in the menu bar then upload the documents and submit.
Sarathi Parivahan LLR Print Download Process
Go to the official website or click on this Link sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/paymentscov/PrintGUI.jsp then enter the Application number, date of birth, and Captur Code then click on the Get Details button after that you can take a print
Sarathi Parivahan slot booking time
Through an online portal, you can book a slot at any time.
You May Like