The National Council of Vocational Training MIS portal has been started by the government with the aim to provide access to students so that they can easily get the certificate for vocational training. If you are willing to know more information on NCVT MIS Portal 2020, Registration Process, ITI Portal Login, Online Result, etc, you need to read this article completed. So we urge you to read this article completely so that you can get all the necessary information related to the NCVT Portal of the Indian Government.
NCVT MIS Portal Registrations are Opened and NCVT Results are announced link given below.
NCVT MIS Portal Registration 2020 Information
NCVT MIS Portal has been initiated with the aim to provide convenience to the people by providing them various vocational certificates in one place. Simply, you need to apply from the official website of the National Council of Vocation Training Management Information System. You can get the latest information about admission to a particular course.
National Council of Vocation Traning- Overview
|Portal Name||NCVT MIS (National Council of Vocation Traning Management Information System)|
|Responsible Authority||Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Govt of India|
|Aim||To Provide Curriculum to Craftsman Training (Vocational Course) and National Certificates, Verification of Certificates from the NCVT MIS Portal|
|NCVT Full Form||National Council of Vocation Traning Management Information System|
|NCVT ITI Result status||Available|
About NCVT MIS
NCVT was first established in 1956 by the Government. This portal is also known as the National Council for Vocational Training and now it is known as NCVT MIS (Management Information System). This portal contains the record of every student enrolled in engineering and non-engineering technical skills development programs in any institutes located in India. If you will access this portal, you will be able to check your semester marks, ncvt certificates, admit cards, and ncvt mis result, etc.
With the help of the NCVT MIS portal, you will easily be able to access the NCVT MIS ITI, Cut off marks, and other Results. Moreover, with the help of the NCVT portal, you can also obtain the ITI merit table, merit list, academic calendar, examination calendar, etc. Apart from this, you are going to get many other benefits from the NCVT Login/ MIS Portal.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
Benefits of NCVT Certificate
National Council of Vocational Training is greatly beneficial for the students who are going to obtain the ITI Certificate. Moreover, if you want to know the academic & examination calendar information, you will easily get it from the portal. Following are vital benefits of the NCVT Portal.
- NCVT Portal will let you know your exam dates & NCVT MIS Result as well.
- If you are pursuing an ITI Course, you will get all the updates related to the particular course from here.
- If you want to get benefits from the NCVT Portal, you will have to register yourself from the Management Information System (MIS).
- NCVT MIS Results of various vocational courses can also be checked from the official portal of the National Council of Vocation Training.
- You can also verify your Trainee Marksheet from NCVT by entering some details like roll number/ registration number, & semester.
- You can also verify your eCertificate from the official portal of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
Eligibility for NCVT exam 2020
If you want to apply for any vocational certificate (ITI), you will have to register first from the official website of NCVT MIS. Following are the core steps to be followed by every applicant who wants to apply through the NCVT MIS portal of the Indian Government:
- You must pass at least a 12th pass if you want to apply through NCVT MIS.
- Moreover, if you’re 8th or 10th passed, you can still apply on the NCVT MIS portal.
- If you want to apply on this portal, the age of the applicant should be more than 14 years and less than 40 years.
- After applying through this portal, you can appear for the AITT (All India Trade Test) exam and get a good trade-in any ITI institute by bringing good marks in the exam.
NCVT MIS Portal Required Documents
If you want to register for ITI/ Other Courses from the NCVT Portal, you must have some important documents as given below:
- Aadhar Card
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- 8th mark sheet
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo
NCVT MIS Portal Apprenticeship Registration
The process of applying for the Apprenticeship course through the NCVT portal is quite easy. By following some simple steps, you can complete your application form for the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) MIS:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the National Council of Vocational Training, Management Information System by clicking on the link https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Now you need to click on the link for that website, you will be able to get the homepage of it.
- Here you should choose the relevant option from CTS, Employers, CITS, SDIS, Online Affiliation, CTSARI, NIMI, etc.
- If you are going to apply for the CTS ITI in MIS Portal, you will have to select the Online Affiliation section.
- You will be redirected to a new link with the registration form for the ITI course.
- Here you should enter all the relevant details such as applicant’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID, Aadhar Number, Address, Secondary & Higher Secondary Exam Details, etc.
- Here you also need to select the names of three trades from the given list. Select the trade and click submit.
- After completing the above steps, you have to upload your passport size photo.
- After that, you have to check the entire form. And after checking the details given in the application form, you need to click on the submit option.
- Now, your application will be successfully filled. And you will get the registration number.
- You need to take the printout of the registration copy of the NCVT MIS for future references and MIS Portal Login.
NCVT MIS Portal Login page
Once the registration process in the NCVT MIS portal over, you can also easily login on to the portal by following some easy steps:
- First, applicants have to visit the Ncvt login page @ www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- After clicking on the particular link, you will be able to get a new page.
- On this page, you will have to click on the Login button given on the top.
- Again a new page will appear in front of you where you should enter details such as login ID & password. And click the submit option.
- Now users can access various services available in the National Council of Vocational Training Portal of the Indian Government.
NCVT MIS Portal Admit Card 2020
After the registration for the AITT program, you will also be able to get the ncvt mis portal hall ticket 2020 from the same portal just before the exam. You need to follow some convenient steps to get the NCVT MIS Admit Card of your course from the portal:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of MIS @ www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Now the homepage of the official website of NCVT will appear where you should click on the admit card section after going to the particular course section.
- Enter your login details and click on the admit card section. Enter details and click on the print of the ncvt mis portal hall ticket.
- Now you will be able to get the printout of the NCVT MIS ITI Vocational Program.
- You need to take the printout of the NCVT MIS Admit Card for future references.
NCVT MIS Certificate Verification
After the completion of the course is successful, candidates can also check the validity of the certificate. You should follow the below steps to move forward:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of NCVT MIS as given above.
- After that, you have to click on the link called Verification.
- Scroll down and click on the e-certificate Verification link.
- Again a new page will open in front of you where you should enter eCertificate Number & Type of Certificate (NCVT/ Apprenticeship).
- Here the verification details will appear that you need to save future use.
NCVT MIS Results 2021 Checking Process
- First, you have to go to the official website of the NCVT Portal.
- Then click on the Results section give on the home page.
- Select your State then you will redirect to the new page.
- Enter Register Number and Date of Birth then click on submit button.
- After you can See your NCVT MIS Results.
- Take a printout for future reference.
NCVT MIS Portal Helpline Number
ToolFree Number: 0120 440 5610
Frequently Asked Questions in NCVT MIS Portal
What is the NCVT MIS portal?
NCVT MIS is a National Council of Vocation Training Program by the Indian government. It aims to provide training of vocational courses to the aspirants who apply from the MIS portal.
What are the main objectives of this National Vocational Training Council Management Information System Portal?
This National Vocational Training Council System of Management Information portal aims to provide certificates to the successful Traniness of craftsman & other vocational national certificates.
What is the difference between SCVT MIS and NCVT MIS?
SCVT works at the state level and NCVT operates at the national level, but both work equally.
I do not have the 12th mark sheet, can I apply from the 10th mark sheet?
Yes, if you do not have a 12th mark sheet, you can also apply from the 10th mark sheet, BS. You need to choose your qualification while submitting your application form.
You May Like