Elections are one of the most important parts of our democracy. Every Indian citizen whose name is included in the voter list is eligible to vote. Voters who have crossed the age of 18 can also become a part of the next elections by applying for the new voter ID card through online mode. Due to some faults in the voter id application form, many voters are not named on the voter list and they are unable to vote they have to download the Voter ID Form. A few people leave their homes for a job purpose or livelihood.
The addresses of these people also change and they don’t arrive at the time of elections. If you want to change the address registered in the voter Id card can also fill in a certain voter id application form and submit it. With the help of this article, you can get all the information that is related to the Voter Id Card including the information of various Voter ID forms. Moreover, you can also download the Voter ID Form in Hindi/ English from this article through the link given in this article.
If you want Download Voter ID Forms to modify your age, address, name, father’s name, mother’s name, & photo, you will have to download the particular Electoral Roll Form from the official website of the Election Commission of a particular state. You need to read the following list to get information about these forms and download the All Voter ID Forms link given below.
- 1 Voter ID Form Details Online
- 2 How to Download Voter ID Card Online Application Form
- 3 NVSP Age Declaration Form
- 4 Voter ID 2020 Benefits
- 5 Voter ID Online Form Required Documents
- 6 How to Apply for a Voter ID Online
- 7 Voter ID Form 6 PDF Download
- 8 Voter ID Form 7 in Hindi PDF Download
- 9 Voter ID Card Form 8 Download in Hindi PDF
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Voter ID Form Details Online
If you want to download the Voter ID Online Form in Hindi/ English, you must have to follow some simple instructions and take the printout of any Voter Registration Form (Electoral Form). If the address of any person has been changed after settling in any other state, they will also be able to apply to change their address.
One who goes outside of the village or city to accomplish their aim is not able to vote from the specific area. A person who dies will be removed from the electoral roll. So the Election Commission of India collects the data of such citizens and issues a new voter list every year. There are some forms also issued by the Election Commission of India for different purposes.
|Form 6||For the Inclusion of the Name in the Electoral Roll|
|Form 6A||For the Registration of the Overseas Electors in the Voter List|
|Form 7||For Removing the Name from the Voter List|
|Form 8||For the Correction of Entries in the Voter List|
|Form 8A||For the Transposition of the of Entry From One Part of Electoral Roll to Another Part of Electoral Roll of a Constituency|
|Form 002||For the Issuance of the New Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC)|
|Form 001A||To Submit the Photograph (Optional) Along With Form 6 (8/ 8A)|
|Form 001B||To Submit the Photo Optionally for Photo Electoral Role and Elector Photo Identity Card|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
How to Download Voter ID Card Online Application Form
If you want to obtain any kind of voter id card form as given above, you should follow some simple steps given below:
- First, go to the official website of National Voters’s Services Portal @ www.nvsp.in.
- Now the homepage of the NVSP portal will appear in front of you.
- You need to search for the option ‘Forms’ and click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to enter your login credentials such as User ID & Password and Captcha code.
- There you can See the Voter Id Forms List so you can click on which forms you want
- Hit the enter button of your keyboard and select the name of your state.
- After choosing the name of your state, you should click on the link of the particular form.
- Now the Electoral Form will be downloaded and you need to take the printout of that PDF and fill in the information given here. And submit it to your BLO.
- Wait for a few weeks, you will be able to receive a new Voter Id with the correct information.
Also Read: Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh Login Portal
NVSP Age Declaration Form
Voter Identity Proof is extremely important for all of us that allows you to participate in the elections in our state. You can choose your candidate by voting and it can be made possible if you have a voter ID after the age of 18. Your voter ID will be extremely important as an identification certificate that will contain your name, permanent address, photo, and ID number, etc. In this identity card, the address is also mentioned on the backside, and the signature of the Electoral Registration Officer is also put into it.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Voter ID 2020 Benefits
- After getting the particular identity card, you get the power to choose the right leader in the elections.
- Voter ID can be used to avail various government schemes.
- You can verify the information given in the identity card easily by visiting the official website of the National Voters Service Portal.
- People getting the CEO Voter Cards will get the benefit of the upcoming scheme.
- You can also open a bank account with this identity card.
- This identity card can be used as an identity card in any work.
Voter ID Online Form Required Documents
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Adhar number
- Permanent residence certificate
- Birth certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for a Voter ID Online
You can easily apply for a new Voter ID Card through an online/ offline method. If you want more convenience to receive the Voter ID Card online, we suggest you go through online mode by following some easy steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website www.nvsp.in.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- Now, you have to enter the login credentials and click on the submit option after entering the captcha code in the relevant column.
- Fill in all your information such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar-number, etc.
- Use the Enter key to submit your entries successfully.
Voter ID Form 6 PDF Download
Voter ID Form 7 in Hindi PDF Download
Voter ID Card Form 8 Download in Hindi PDF
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can I download Form 7 and get it?
If you need Form 7 of Voter Id, you will have to visit the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer of your state and follow instructions as mentioned above.
I do not have an Aadhaar card, can I apply for an identity card?
No, you cannot apply without Aadhaar Card
What is the minimum age to apply for a voter ID card?
If you want to apply for a Voter identity card by the government, you should be at least 18 years of age.
What is the processing time of the application form for a new voter ID Card?
Approximately 2-4 months.
You May Like