UP Scholarship Status 2021, Pre Matric, and Post Matric Scholarship Payment Status has been provided by the government on the official website. The Department of Social Welfare is responsible to manage all the activities related to the Uttar Pradesh scholarships for the students who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th in Uttar Pradesh.
You will get complete information through this article including steps to check the status of this scholarship. Moreover, you can get the latest updates related to the Uttar Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarship. Apart from this information, you will also be able to get the list of all necessary documents for the particular yojana, the latest data, UP Scholarship Status, and many more.
UP Scholarship News Today
UP Scholarship 2021 Registrations are Closed Check your application status link given below check it.
- 1 UP Scholarship Details 2021 for Pre & Post Matric
- 2 UP Scholarship 2021 Highlights
- 3 UP Scholarship 2021 Date for Pre Metric
- 4 UP Scholarship 2021 Date for Post Matric
- 5 Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
- 6 Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 7 UP Scholarship 2021 Documents Required
- 8 UP Scholarship 2021 Registration Process
- 9 UP Scholarship Status Check 2021
- 10 UP Scholarship FAQs
UP Scholarship Details 2021 for Pre & Post Matric
With the help of this UP Scholarship, students who want to study more can pursue it. This Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Yojana in UP gives a specific amount to encourage them for further study. Students can progress in their life after promotion in further classes. The government is continuously trying to increase the literacy rate in the state. So the state government is also providing financial assistance to all poor students so that they can’t face any financial obstruction. You can also be a part of this scheme of UP Scholarship 2021.
Approximately 1 crore students have already applied for the UP Scholarship Yojana in the state. In the college, the students who pay the student fees, some of their money is given back to the students as incentives directly in the bank account of the students. Students can achieve extra with the help of that amount and thus you don’t have to pay the fees much for the particular course. You can apply for the उत्तर प्रदेश छात्रवत्ति योजना by following some certain steps that are given in this article.
This UP scholarship has been launched with the objective to motivate the children and provide them financial support to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Minority students studying in the state of Uttar Pradesh. You can apply for a scholarship under UP scholarship for 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th classes as well as Undergraduate & Postgraduate Classes. And you can grab benefits from it.
UP Scholarship 2021 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2021|
|Responsible Body||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Class 9, 10, 11, 12, Undergraduate, Postgraduate & Diploma Courses|
UP Scholarship 2021 Date for Pre Metric
|For Pre Metric Classes||Date|
|Online Application Start Date||July 24, 2020,|
|Online Application Closure Date|
|UP Scholarship Last Date 2020||Extended till 1 December 2020|
|Error Correction Dates|
|UP Scholarship Correction Date||29 December 2020 to 06 January 2021|
|Deposition of the Application Form in School/ College||Until 7th December 2020|
|जिला विद्यालय निरीक्षक द्वारा विद्यालय और विद्यालय की छात्र संख्या का सत्यापन करना||30th December 2020|
|Disbursement of scholarship||22 February 2021|
UP Scholarship 2021 Date for Post Matric
|For Post Metric Classes||Date|
|Online Application Start Date||August 1, 2020,|
|UP Scholarship Last Date 2020||Extended till 15 December 2020|
|Error Correction Dates|
|UP Scholarship Correction Date||20 January 2021 to 30 January 2021|
|Deposition of the Application Form in School/ College||Until 24 December 2020|
|जिला विद्यालय निरीक्षक द्वारा विद्यालय और विद्यालय की छात्र संख्या का सत्यापन करना||23rd January 2020|
|Disbursement of scholarship||25 March 2021|
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship
- UP Scholarship Scheme will provide financial assistance to the students who come from SC, ST, and Minority backgrounds in Uttar Pradesh.
- Students who were not able to study due to the lack of finances will easily manage their expenses and improve their financial circumstances.
- In this scholarship, you can apply for a scholarship under UP scholarship 2021 for 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th classes. Apart from this, undergraduate and postgraduate students can also get financial assistance by achieving the benefits of the UP Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement plan.
- You can apply for the UP Scholarship Yojana by going through the online process and following some easy steps.
- You can also check the status of this scholarship through online mode by visiting the official website of the UP Scholarship.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP 2021
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible students can go for the UP scholarship 2021 program. Hence it is very important for all the students to check the eligibility conditions for the UP scholarship. Thousands of Uttar Pradesh scholarship applications are rejected only due to the disqualification of the applicants. Before filling the application, students should know the complete details of the eligibility criteria through that medium. If the candidate only fulfills the criteria, he/ she should move forward.
And this scholarship application can be filled without any hindrance. You need to have an income certificate under the annual income of your parents. If the overall income of your parents is increasing the income certificate, you will not be able to avail of this scheme. The following points are necessary to read every applicant who is going to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship:
- You must be a permanent citizen of Uttar Pradesh.
- You must have the domicile certificate of living in the state of Uttar Pradesh,.
- You must be studying in a particular class for which you are applying for UP Scholarship/ Fee Reimbursement.
- The maximum annual income of the 9th & 10th Class UP Scholarship applicant (SC/ ST/ Minority/ EWS/ OBC/ General) must not be more than 1 lakh.
- Students (All Categories) of Class 11 & 12 who are going to apply for the UP Scholarship must not have an annual income of more than 2 lakh from all sources.
- Students from each category who are going to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship/ Fee Reimbursement for Graduate & Post Graduate Courses, must not have an annual income of more than 2 lakh per annum from all sources.
Also Read: UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
UP Scholarship 2021 Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Income (Generated Online)
- Fee Receipt Number
- Bank Account Passbook
- Annual Non-refundable Amount
- Receipt of Fees Deposited in School/ College
- Mark sheets Photocopy of 10th, & 12th
- Current Registration Number of Colleges/ Universities
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Merit Examination
- Passport Size Photo
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
UP Scholarship 2021 Registration Process
- Firstly, applicants must visit the official website www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on the “Students” option on the Top Menu Bar of the front homepage.
- Students have to click on the “New Registration” link.
- Then a new registration page will open in front of you. There will be a separate option for new registration and renewal for different categories of candidates (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC).
- Then you have to fill in all the required information in the option provided on that page. The candidates have to ensure that they fill in the personal details, qualifications, and other information correctly.
- In that, you will also have the option to upload the documents. Now applicants have to upload scanned copies of all documents.
- They have to ensure that they upload the documents in the prescribed format. Then you have to upload the photo and signature.
- After filling in the application form, you will have the option to correct the mistake. And students are given a chance to improve the subsequent application.
- After completely rectifying the mistake, you will get the option to submit. By clicking on it you can submit and your application will be submitted successfully.
- You should save or download the filled application form.
- Also, take at least two printouts of the submitted application form of the UP Scholarship for future references.
- After submitting the UP Scholarship application 2021, you also need to submit the copy taken from the official website to the respective college.
- Your application will be received by the Jan Kalyan Vibhag officials in Uttar Pradesh and approval for the scholarship will be granted as per the details given in the application form correctly.
- Scholarship application form 2021, you also need to submit the particular copy taken from the official website of UP Scholarship to the respective college/ school.
- You need to attach all the necessary documents in the application form of the UP Scholarship 2020 while depositing it in your college.
- Approval for the scholarship will be granted to the students on the basis of details provided by the students in the application form and their authenticity.
Also Read: UP Ration Card List Online 2021
UP Scholarship Status Check 2021
- First of all, you have to go to the UP Scholarship Status official website scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Then on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Status“.
- After clicking on the options one has to click on “Application Status 2019-20“.
- Then a new page will open in front of you. On the new page, you have to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Then click on the search button. The status of the application will be shown on the computer screen.
- You can take a printout of the UP Scholarship status of the application as well as download it.
UP Scholarship FAQs
How to do Correction in Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Form?
To improve the UP scholarship form, you can improve the scholarship and fee reimbursement online system after login into the Uttar Pradesh website.
What should I do if I have forgotten my login password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can change the password by clicking on the Forgot password link.
If there is a mistake in my application form, the scholarship has not come due to it. Then what should we do?
If your form is rejected due to any mistake in the details filled in the application form. And your scholarship has not come. Then you should print it out. And contact your district social welfare department.
If I do not have residence proof, can I apply for it?
No, you cannot apply without a residence certificate.
You May Like