The Government of India aims to provide houses to every poor citizen in the country. Hence, ‘Housing for All Mission’ was launched by the Indian government on June 17, 2015. Once you avail of the PM Aawas Yojana, you will get a subsidy. With the help of this article, you can get all the information related to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) including steps to apply for the scheme, necessary documents, check status, benefits of the scheme, Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana last date (PMAY), Apply Online steps, and Other vital aspects necessary to know each applicant of the particular scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana housing for all urban Beneficiary list 2020 given below check it.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All Details
The current Modi government is continuously working for the Welfare of the Women and Poor. So a lot of schemes are launched for them while Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana is also an important scheme for the Middle Income Group and Lower Income Group people in our society. If you want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana, you must know that interest subsidy provided to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/ Middle Income Group (MIG) people. The Credit Linked subsidy to the people for home loans taken for the construction of new homes, kitchens, bedrooms, and toilets.
Following are the vital features of the PM Aawas Yojana:
- Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana offers great benefits to senior citizens.
- PMAY is usually applicable for the new property purchase. Moreover, you also need to have any Pucca Makan during the submission of your application form.
- Earning members of your family can be treated as a separate household for (PMAY).
- PMAY had covered hundreds of districts in various states and Union Territories between the years 2015-17.
- In the second stage of the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana Urban, 200 more cities were added between 2017-19.
- In the third phase of the PM Aawas Yojana, the remaining cities will be covered.
- If you want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you will have to go through the online PMAY registration process within certain dates.
- People who are living in hilly and difficult terrain will be able to get an amount of Rs 1.3 lakh for the construction of new houses.
- PMAY – Gramin aims to construct more than 1 crore houses.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 Highlights:
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Aim||Housing for All (Provide Home to Everyone)|
|Beneficiary||Poor People (EWS/ MIG 1/ MIG 2/ LIG/ SC/ ST/ OBC)|
|PM Awas Yojana Application Last Date||2022 (Third Phase of the Yojana, 2019 – 2022)|
|PMAY Calculator||Click Here|
Important Terms Used in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
If you are willing to know all the information about PMAY, you also have to know about the following terms popularly used in this yojana:
Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS):
Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana CLSS is applicable for the Economically Weaker Section, Lower Income Group, Middle Income Group – 1, and Middle Income Group – 2. You must read the below list to know the Subsidy Interest Provided under these categories:
|Names||EWS||LIG||MIG 1||MIG 2|
|Home Loan Amount Limit||</= Rs. 3 Lakh||Rs. 3 – 6 Lakh||Rs. 6 – 12 Lakh||Rs. 12- 18 Lakh|
|Interest Subsidy Percent||6.5%||6.5%||4%||3%|
|Max Inter Subsidy Amount||Rs. 2,67,280||Rs. 2,67,280||Rs. 2,35,068||Rs. 2,30, 156|
|Max Carpet Area||30 Sq Mtr||60 Sq Mtr||160 Sq Mtr||200 Sq Mtr|
In Situ Slum Redevelopment (PMAY ISSR):
This Term is frequently used in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY – U) for the rehabilitation of slum dwellers with the help of private institutions.
Beneficiary Led Construction/ Enhancement (BLCC/ BLCE):
This term is used for those beneficiaries who haven’t been able to take benefits in the previous segment of the PM Aawas Yojana. Hence these people will be able to get financial assistance up to Rs 1.5 Lakh so that they can easily construct their houses.
Affordable Housing in Partnership (AHP):
The particular term is implemented for the people who belong to the Economically Weaker Section, and benefit up to Rs 1.5 Lakh will be given. It is started in many states & Union Territories (UTs) when applicants from this category fill in the application form for the construction of houses. These houses are built with the help of private authority by the government.
Also Read: UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Benefits in Home Loan
Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana is basically launched to provide houses to every poor person in our society. PM Aawas Yojana is available for all eligible persons. If you go through the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online form 2020, you will be given benefits as pointed out below:
- If you are falling in the MIG 1 – CLSS, you can save interest rate up to 4% after taking the loan of 9 Lakh if your income is not more than Rs 12 lakh per annum.
- If you belong to the middle MIG 2 to CLSS category and your income is between Rs 12 to 18 lakh per annum, you will not have to pay a heavy interest rate and you just have to pay only 3% of the 12 lakh total amount.
- If your income is less than 6 lakh per annum, a rebate of 6.5 % will be given on taking the loan up to 6 lakh.
- PM Aawas Yojana beneficiaries can be availed of from the name of your Wife/ Husband/ Unmarried Person/ Unmarried Daughter/ Father/ Mother etc.
- After Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana you will also be able to get benefits under the Income Tax Act 1961 after taking a subsidy.
- The Indian government is taking responsibility to build more than 1 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Also Read: YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Eligibility 2020
If you are willing to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) through an online application form, you must know all the PMAY eligibility criteria 2020 applicable for it. Every applicant must satisfy the following eligibility conditions for the PMAY Yojana:
- You don’t have any Pakka Makan even after the marriage.
- Your children must not have permanent dwelling places.
- Your parents must not have any Pakka Makan in any part of the country.
- The income of the Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/ Lower Income Group (LIG) must not be more than Rs 6 lakh per annum.
- One who is lying in the MIG 1 category must not have an income of more than 12 lakh (6-12 Lakh).
- People of the MIG 2 category can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana through an online application form and the income of these people must be between Rs 12 – 18 lakh per annum.
- Before submitting your application form, you also need to ensure that you haven’t taken any other credit-linked subsidy scheme benefits before.
- If you want to under the Pradhan Mantri Yojana online, you need to ensure that it should be completed within 3 years from the loan availing date.
- Particular houses are property for the purchase not come under any area according to the 2011 census.
- While applying for PMAY, you also need to make sure that the name in the property papers exists of any woman.
PMAY Scheme Required Documents
Applicants who are going to apply for the Pradhanmantri Aawas Yojana must have to carry all the necessary documents during the submission of the application form. The following list is given to know the number of necessary documents while processing your request to avail of PM Awas Yojana 2020:
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
- Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Mobile Postpaid Bill/ LIC Policy/ Water Bill
- Aadhar Card
- Rent Agreement Copy on Stamp Paper
- Bank Account Statement
- Credit Card Statement Copy
- Municipal or Property Tax Receipt Copy
- Income Proof (Salary Slip/ Form 16/ ITR/ Last 6 Months’ Bank Statement for Salaried Person)
- Allotment Letter Copy
- Property Documents (Allotment Letter Copy/ Buyer Agreement/ Sale Agreement Copy)
PM Awas Yojana 2020 Online Apply
If you want to grab advantages to avail of subsidy on home loans taken from any financial institution, you can apply for the PM Awas scheme. The following process is applicable to apply for the PMAY Yojana:
- First go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India by the link pmaymis.gov.in.
- After clicking on the particular link, the homepage of the official website will appear in front of you where you need to click on the Citizen Assessment option and select any of the categories from ISSR/ AHP/ BLC/ BLCE/ CLSS.
- After clicking any of the above links you will have to enter your Aadhaar number and name mentioned in your Aadhar card.
- Now you should fill in all important details such as Name, Father’s Name, City Name, Temporary & Permanent Address, Bank Account Details, Employment Status, Captcha Code, etc.
- Save your details and proceed to the application form.
- After filling each detail in your application form, you need to submit your application form to the nearest CSC office, the bank which is offering Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana.
Note: If you want to fill your application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana offline, you can also visit your nearest bank and provide all details in the application form obtained in the particular branch and submit it to the relevant officials. After checking all your details in the application form, approval for the Aawas Yojana given to the applicant.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status Check by Aadhar Card
If you have applied for the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana earlier, you can check the status of your application form in the later stage. You just have to follow the below points to check the beneficiary named in the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana:
- First, reach the official website’s homepage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana @ pmaymis.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the particular page where you need to click on the Search Beneficiary section.
- Now you need to enter your Aadhar Number and click the show button.
- Once you submit your entry, you can receive the status of your application as the beneficiary for the PM Awas Yojana – Housing for All Urban Scheme of the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Government of India.
- Take the printout of the particular status for future use.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF Download
Frequently Asked Questions for Pradhan Mantri Aavas Yojna:
Who can apply for the PMAY?
Economic Weaker Section (EWS), Middle Income Group (MIG) 1, MIG2, Low Income Group, Women from EWS & LIG, People from Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Class (OBC) can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
How can we apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
You can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Scheme through an online method from its official website. Alternatively, you can also go to the nearest CSC Post Office and Bank to apply for the particular scheme.
What is the annual income for the EWS category for an eligible candidate?
People who come from the economically weaker class must have an annual income below 3 lakh per annum.
If the annual income of my family is 4 lakh per annum, can we apply for the Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana?
Yes, you can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana under the Lower Income Group category which is applicable till an annual income of Rs 6,00,000.
What is the tenure of PMAY?
Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana is valid for 20 years.
You May Like