Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha elections are held after every five years. Many new voters want to enroll in the voter list so that they can vote. Besides, there are a lot of voters whose names are still not included in the voter list even after completing the age of 18 and they are unable to vote. Sometimes, you have to leave your home due to the job and settle in other cities. With the help of this article, you can get all the information related to the Voter ID Registration Online & other information.
So your address also changes and it needs modification in the government’s certificates. You will become eligible for the vote from the living place only if you have registered yourself from here. After improvisation in the voters names, the Election Commission of India releases the online voter list every year. Only those people are able to vote in the particular election if they have been named in the voter list released by the ECI. With the help of this article, you can also get the voter registration application status of your application form.
Now register for voter id card online or offline methods by following these easy steps And Check Voter Registration Application Status.
Voter ID Online Registration Details
If you want to register yourself as a voter, you will have to make the NVSP Registration for it by following some certain steps after reaching the official website of the National Voters Service Portal. The process of NVSP login has also been given in the article. You can access your NVSP account after completing the registration process in the online portal of NVSP.
Once your registration in the Voter ID NVSP portal completes, the voters’ list will also be published by the officials of the Election Commission. If your name exists in the particular list of the Voter ID, you will be able to vote from that region only.
Voter ID Registration Online Process 2021
|Article Category||Voter Id (Online Registration)|
|Portal||National Voters Service Portal|
|Content Included||1. Voter ID Card Registration Online Procedure|
2. NVSP Voter ID Registration Offline
3. Voter ID Card Registration Status
|Responsible Authority||Election Commission of India (ECI – NVSP)|
|Voter ID Helpline Online||Click Here|
Benefits of Voter Registration (मतदाता पहचान पत्र के लाभ)
- Voter Identity card can be used as a National Certificate for the Verification of the identity of any citizen in India.
- You can also open a bank account with this Voter ID card.
- This identity card also makes you able to vote and participate in any election of your region.
- You can use the particular ID card in any government’s application form as an identity verification document.
- Voter Cardholders can use it during the online verification of identity & address proof.
- If any details given in the Voter Id card is misprinted, you can also change it through an online method after following some convenient steps.
- You can access the benefits of various government schemes with the help of a voter ID card.
Voter ID Uses (मतदाता पहचान पत्र का उपयोग)
- The card is used as proof of identity & address.
- Voter ID Card shows that the particular cardholder is a registered voter of the Republic of India.
- Voter ID has inhibited cardholders signature & photograph that are taken during the registration process of the same.
- With the assistance of the Voter Id card, you can avail various government schemes.
Voter Registration Eligibility (मतदाता पहचान पत्र की पात्रता)
If you are going to apply for the Voter Id card in India, you will have to follow all the eligibility criteria. Following are the eligibility conditions necessary to follow every Voter Id applicant for a successful registration:
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- You must be an Aadhar Cardholder.
- You need to have an age of 18 years.
- New applicants need to fill in the details in Form 6 and attach the necessary documents such as age proof, any other identity proof, residential address proof, etc.
- You need to have a recent passport size color photograph.
- You can apply for the voter id card through an online/ offline method.
- Applicants will have to accept the terms & conditions that the given information in the particular application form is absolutely correct.
Details Given on Smart Voter Id Card 2021
If you are going to apply for a New Voter Id card, you will have to wait for a few months. It may take several months after the Voter card registration process becomes over. Approval for a new voter id will be given only after the completion of the field verification by the Booth Level Officer of your area. Following are the enlisted details in the NVSP Voter Id card:
- Name of the Voter ID Card Holder
- Applicant’s Father’s Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Voter Id Number
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
Also Read: How to Change Address in Voter ID
Voter ID Apply Online Required Documents (आवश्यक दस्तावेजों की सूची)
List of voter id online registration documents for getting smart voter id card registration online process
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Living Certificate
How to make Voter ID Card Registration Online (मतदाता पहचान पत्र का ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें)
If you want to make the Online Voter ID Registration for the NVSP Voter ID Online Portal, you will have to go through the following steps:
- Step: 1 First of all, you need to access the homepage by clicking on the official website http://www.nvsp.in.
- Step: 2 Once you get the homepage of the official website of the NVSP portal, you will have to register yourself as a new user. Click on the Login/Registration option and get a new page.
- Step: 3 Enter your mobile number, captcha code, and get a One-Time password on your mobile phone.
- Step: 4Enter the OTP and proceed to your application form by entering EPIC Number, Email ID, New Password, etc. Jot down your registration number before proceeding with it. Press the register button and get access to the login page.
- Step: 5 Now you need to have the login by entering the User Name & Password. Enter the captcha and move forward to the NVSP.in Online Registration.
- Step: 6 After the NVSP account login, you can easily make a new registration for a new applicant of the National Voter Id card.
- Step: 7 Fill in details in the new registration (Form 6 – Inclusion of Any Name in the Voter List/ New Voter Id Card).
- Step: 8 You need to enter details such as the name of the voter, father’s name, mother’s name, address, mobile number, Aadhaar-number, etc. Attach documents such as birth certificate, address proof, age proof, etc.
- Step: 9 After filling all columns given in the particular application form, you need to recheck it and then submit it.
- Step:10 Note down the acknowledgment generated for future use and check the status of the application form for new voter registration.
- Step:11 You will also be sent a message of the NVSP New Voter Registration to the registered mobile number.
- Step:12 Take the printout of the application form for future references.
How to Make Voter ID Card Offline Registration (मतदाता पहचान पत्र का ऑफलाइन पंजीकरण कैसे करें)
If you wish to submit your application form for the new Voter ID Registration NVSP Offline, you will have to follow some easy steps as given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the National Election Commission and download Voter ID form 8 pdf.
- Fill in each detail in the application form such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, etc.
- Affix your photograph at a particular location and attach all necessary documents with the application form.
- Submit your complete application form to your BLO.
- Wait for a while, your voter ID will be sent to your registered address.
Voter Registration Application Status Check @ www.nvsp.in
After making the successful registration for the New Voter Id card to include your name in the voter list, you can also Voter ID Status Check By Reference Number of your application form easily.
- First, reach the official website of the National Voters Service Portal Track Status by clicking on the link nvsp.in.
- Homepage of the official Portal of the NVSP will appear in front of you.
- Click on the Voter Registration Application Status track option.
- Again a new page will appear where you should enter the reference number as sent to your mobile number.
- Here you will be able to check the voter registration application status of New Registration in the National Voter List 2021.
- Take the printout of the status for any future use.
Voter Registration Questions
What is the minimum age to apply for a voter ID card?
To apply for an identity card by the government, you should complete at least 18 years of age.
I do not have an Aadhaar card, can I apply for an identity card?
You need to apply for the Aadhar card first and then apply for the NVSP new voter ID Card.
How can we apply for a new Voter id?
You can make an online application on the website of the National Voters Service Portal. You should follow some important points (given above) for the registration in the Voter Id Portal of ECI.
What proof can I submit for my residential address?
You can submit documents such as Aadhar Card, Domicile Certificate, 10th Marksheet, & Ration Card.
You May Like