Kalia yojana 2021 new list has been released, you can check the Odisha Kalia yojana 2021 beneficiary list at kalia.odisha.gov.in. Farmers who want to apply for the Odisha Kalia scheme should go for the online application process which is active now at kalia.odisha.gov.in. Odisha KALIA Yojana is one of the most beneficial schemes for the citizens of the state. This scheme has been launched by the Odisha Government to provide financial assistance for the farmers. Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation for one who wants to take benefit of the Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021. If you need more information about the KALIA scheme, you must read this article completely to know all the aspects such as the Eligibility Criteria, Kalia yojana online registration Odisha, Benefits, Required Documents, Odisha Kalia yojana reject list, Kalia yojana 2021 payment list, Main Features of the Scheme, etc.
Kalia Yojana New Update Today
Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021 Amount has been Released.
Kalia Scheme Details
The Kalia Yojana of the Odisha Government was launched on December 21, 2018. Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation scheme of Odisha provides financial assistance to the farmers of the state. Thus the KALIA Yojana will make the farmers financially able to perform their essential tasks. Benefits of the Odisha KALIA scheme can be taken by the farmers, cultivators, and marginal landholders. Odisha Kalia Yojana amount provides Rs. 25,000 to the farmers of the states so that they can buy fertilizers, seeds, pesticides, and manage other expenses. Apart from this, the Odisha KALIA Yojana will also provide financial assistance for goat farming (raising & breeding of domestic goats), pisciculture, duck farming, apiculture, and mushroom cultivation.
Odisha KALIA Yojana LIst Overview
|Scheme Name||Odisha Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA), List 1, List 2, List 3|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik|
|Starting Date||21st December 2018|
|Yojana Type||State Government Scheme|
|Apply Online||Active Now|
|Odisha KALIA Yojana 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th, 5th List||Released|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 Gramin Rural
Benefits of the Odisha Kalia Yojana 2021
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme is going to be one of the most beneficial schemes for the citizens of the state. To know the main benefits of the Odisha Kalia Yojana, you need to read the following points
- Odisha Government will also provide the personal accident cover of Rs 200000 in the premium of Rs. 12 per annum.
- The age of the applicant is between 51 and 70 years, the entire premium will be borne by the government of Odisha.
- Benefits of the Kalia Yojana can be taken by the small and marginal farmers, landless agriculturists, etc.
- After the launch of the this scheme, beneficiaries can also check the Kalia Yojana list on the official website of Kalia Yojana i.e. through the online method.
- Apart from this, the government has also provided the fashionable facility to get information regarding this specific scheme through WhatsApp.
Five Types of Kalia Yojana Benefits
|Support for cultivation||The Odisha Government will provide financial assistance of Rs 25,000 per farm family over five seasons to small and marginal farmers so that they can purchase fertilizers, pesticides and seeds easily.|
|Support for livelihood||Financial assistance of Rs 12500 will also be provided to each landless agricultural household agricultural allied activities such as small goat rearing units, duckery units, Mini layer units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc.|
|Assistance for Vulnerable Agricultural Household||To fulfil the above purposes, the government of Odisha will provide financial assistance of up to Rs 10,000 per family per year to make it so that they can easily survive. This amount will be given to the vulnerable cultivator, landless agricultural labourers special in the old age or disable and can’t move easily.|
|Life Insurance for Cultivators & Landless Agricultural Laborers||KALIA scheme will also provide life insurance cover up to Rs 2,00,000 at a very nominal premium of Rs 330. You must have an active bank account and your age must be between 18 and 50 years.|
|Interest-free crop loan||Kalia Yojana will provide loans to farmers up to Rs. 50,000 at a 0% interest rate.|
Kalia Yojana List 2021 District Wise and Village Wise
The online application process for the Kalia scheme in Odisha was started in January 2019. After the launch of the Kalia scheme, 92% of total cultivators in the state will be benefited. This is going to be incredibly fruitful for the citizens of Odisha. Beneficiaries who will get their name in the Kalia Yojana list will be benefited from the Kalia Yojana amount between Rs 4000 and Rs 10,000 per annum. To check your name in the Odisha Kalia Yojana list district wise and will advise you need to read the below section.
Kalia Yojana List 2021 Check Online
Check Your Name in the Kalia Yojana List 2021 District Wise and Village Wise by following the method given below:
- Firstly visit the official website of kalia yojana beneficiary list 2021 i.e. kalia.odisha.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link you will be able to get the home page of the Odisha Kalia scheme.
- Now you need to check the option of the “ହିତାଧିକାରୀ” Kalia Yojana list and select the name of your district, block, and Gram Panchayat. And click on the ‘View’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘View’ option, you will have the list of various Gram Panchayats.
- Select the name of any Gram Panchayat and download the particular PDF.
- Thus you can check the name of the specific farmer in the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary Final List 2021.
Odisha Kalia Scheme Required Documents
If you wish to fill in the application form for the Odisha Kalia scheme 2021, you need to have the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Agricultural Land Papers
- Bank Passbook
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport Size Colour Photographs
- Clear Signature/ Thumb Impression of the Farmer
Odisha Kalia Yojana Eligibility Criteria
You want to take the benefits of the Odisha Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme 2021, you need to satisfy all the eligibility conditions as mentioned below:
- Only permanent residents of the Odisha state can apply for the Kalia scheme.
- Odisha government-employed Farmers or Central Government cannot apply for the Kalia Yojana 2021.
- Kalia Scheme beneficiary must not be an Income Taxpayer.
- Only small and marginal farmers can apply for the Kalia scheme.
- You must have an active bank account in any Nationalised OR private bank of India.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Online
If any interested farmer wants to apply for the Kalia Yojana 2021, you need to fill in an application form for the Kalia Yojana. Read the following points to apply for the Kalia Yojana 2021:
- Firstly visit the official website of the Kalia scheme i.e. kalia.odisha.gov.in/ kalia.co.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the main page of the Kalia Yojana official website.
- Now you need to click on the “Online Grievance Application Form” option.
- A new web page will be displayed on your computer screen where you should read all the instructions given before filling in the application form carefully.
- After clicking on the Proceed button, a detailed application form will be displayed on your computer screen where an applicant needs to submit all necessary credentials such as the name of the beneficiary, mother’s name, father’s name, Aadhar number, residential address, permanent address, land details, etc.
- After entering the above details you need to click on the submit button.
- Lastly, attach all the required documents and click on the Submit Application Form option.
- Take the printout of the application form for future references.
How to Check the Kalia Yojana Application Status 2021?
After applying for the scheme, the government has also provided the facility to check the Kalia Yojana application status. Follow the below points to check the Odisha Kalia Yojana status:
- Firstly you have to click on the official website link of Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, Odisha – kalia.odisha.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the home page of the KALIA Yojana status website.
- Applicants are suggested to choose the option of an Online Grievance Application Form.
- Now you need to click on the option called ‘Track Your Application.’
- Once you select the above link, you will have to enter your Aadhaar/ Token Number and click on the ‘Show’ button.
- Thus your application status will be shown on your computer screen.
How to Complete your e-KYC Aadhaar authentication in KALIA Portal
Who is Eligible to Kalia Yojana they have complete the e-KYC Aadhaar verification here we have explained in step by step process.
- First you have to click on the official website link kalia.odisha.gov.in.
- After Click on the link you we redicected to Kalia yojana homepage
- There you can see the option “Kindly click here to complete your e-KYC”
- Once you select the above Option Complete Your eKYC Page will open Read the instruction
- Then you need Enter Aadhaar card number Click on the Verify Button
KALIA Yojana Refund Application Form
Kalia Scheme Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
KALIA Yojana List of FAQs
Is Kalia Yojana 6th list released or not?
Kalia Yojana 6th Instalment List has been released
What is the full form of the Kalia scheme?
Kalia Full Form is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation Scheme
Kalia scheme Odisha launch date?
Kalia Scheme was launched on 21st December 2018
what is the official website of Odisha Kalia Yojana?
Odisha Kalia Yojana List website is kalia.odisha.gov.in
what are the ineligible criteria for Kalia Yojana Odisha
If the beneficiary is not a permanent resident of Odisha state.
The beneficiary farmer has owned 5.00 Acres
If the Beneficiary is a minor
The beneficiary has expired and some more details are there.
How much loan was providing the Odisha government through Kalia Yojana?
Odisha government was providing a loan to the farmers up to Rs. 50,000 at a 0% interest rate.
You May Like