e shram card registration:e-shram portal self registration and card download at eshram.gov.in shramsuvidha.gov.in. There are a lot of schemes started by the Government of India for the common men in the country. For making the lower section of the society self-reliant, e shram card registration will greatly be helpful. One who is eligible to get the benefits of the e shram card should apply for e shram card registration online now. After reading this article, you can find out the direct link to apply for the e shram card online.
The e shram portal has been launched by Union Employment Minister Bhupendra Yadav. Workers who want to get more information about this e-shram card registration 2021 need to read all details mentioned in this article carefully. This article contains content such as the process of E shram Card Apply on the E-Shram portal, shram card online registration benefits, eligibility, e shram card online apply important documents, etc.
eshram.gov.in portal News
e shram card online application process has started, the link is given below.
About E Shram Card
The main objective of this e shram portal by the government is to create a centralized database of workers, construction workers, agricultural workers, street vendors, domestic workers, migrant workers, gig workers, etc. With the help of this e shram card registration online portal, the objective of improving the social security schemes has also been started. And through e-shram card registration 2021 Portal, will help to provide employment according to skill to all the workers. And on this e shram card online, labourers, Agriculture Workers, street vendors, and domestic workers will be linked together. And through the e shram card online portal, many types of facilities will also be provided to all eligible workers. Through this E Shram card, the benefits of various schemes will also be provided to the workers. NDUW E Shram Card UAN Number will be provided to each beneficiary.
e shram card online registration – Overview
|Article Name||e shram card registration online apply|
|Portal Name||national database of unorganised workers|
|Launched date||26th August 2021|
e shram card benefits
E-Shram Card will not only provide single benefits but it will have multiple benefits as given below –
- This E-Shram card will be valid across the country.
- shram card online apply Portal will provide an accidental cover of 2 lacs after occurring any accidental case to the E Shram card beneficiary.
- After registering in this e shram portal, a 12 digit Universal Account Number will also be provided to the beneficiary workers.
- This E-Shram card database will be linked with an Aadhar card.
- On the E-Shram Card Portal, you will be given information such as the name of the worker, address, type of skill, educational qualification and family, etc. Only then you will get the benefit of an E-Shram Card.
- E Shram card portal is solely operated by the Ministery of Labor & Employment
- Through this card, you will be able to get the benefits of various government schemes.
- Once you get the E Shram card, you will get all the information of lately launched schemes by the government.
- E Shram portal has a database of 38 crore workers who are in the unorganized sector.
Sarkari Yojana New List
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 4th installment eligible list released
- rythu bharosa 4th installment payment status 2022 release today
e shram card registration 2021 required documents
- Ration card
- Aadhar number
- Pan card
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Address proof
- Passport size Photo
e shram card online apply @ eshram.gov.in
e shram card registration online apply: One who is interested to register for e shram card online on the E-Shram portal, need to read all the steps written below –
- Initially, the worker needs to visit the e shram card official website i.e. eshram.gov.in.
- After that, the E Shram Shramev Jayate portal’s home page will open in front of you.
- On this e shram card registration online homepage, you have to click on the Register option under the E Shram Scheme.
- Now a detailed application form for the E Shram portal will be displayed on your screen where you should enter details like Aadhaar link mobile number, captcha code, EPFO, and ESIC member status, etc. And hit the cursor on Send OTP option.
- A E Shram Card One Time Password will appear on the mobile’s inbox.
- Enter the OTP and select the Register option.
- By using the above method, you will be able to register easily on E-Shram Portal.
e shram card download online
To download the e Shram Card on the E-Shram card, you have to follow the information given below:
- First of all, you have to visit the e shram card official website eshram.gov.in.
- After this, you have to click on the Already Registered Update button on the portal to download e Shram Card.
- And now you have to enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar number
- After that, the captcha code has to be entered.
- Then click on the Download or Print button.
- Now your labor ID card will be downloaded.
e shram card customer care number?
Phone No: 011-23354722 (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
Email: [email protected]
You May Like