one nation one ration card:impds.nic.in apply online for one nation one ration card at impds.nic.in portal, The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has made a new announcement on 30th June of launching the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme. After rolling the lockdown in the country, poor citizens of the country were in trouble during the coronavirus pandemic. Due to the lockdown, unemployment was at its peak because manufacturing units along with other private/government agencies were closed. So the central government launched various schemes in the country for the welfare of the citizens.
One Nation One Ration Card scheme is also one of its schemes that aims to provide foodgrain to the citizens and it can be accessed from any Fair Price Shop enabled with ePOS. Under this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021, 67 core of the population from 23 states of the country will be covered. Approximately, 83% of beneficiaries have been added under this scheme. The government of India aims to add 100% population to this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme by March 2022. After the implementation of the ONORC scheme, citizens of the country can take ration from any corner of the country through their ration card at a reasonable price. For in-depth details on the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, eligibility criteria, benefits, important points, application process you should read this article completely.
one nation one ration card latest news
The Supreme court has given a nod to all states that they must implement the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme in their states.
- 1 one nation one ration card latest news
- 2 one nation one ration card online registration details
- 3 impds.nic.in ration card overview
- 4 impds.nic.in ration card Benefits
- 5 One Nation One Ration Card Implemented States List
- 6 one nation one ration card online apply
- 7 one nation one ration card online application form
- 8 one nation one ration card scheme helpline number
- 9 impds.nic.in portal FAQ’s
one nation one ration card online registration details
Union Food Minister & Public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas Paswan has announced that under the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021, citizens of any area can get rations from PDS ration shops in all locations of the country through ration cards. This ration will be provided through any FPS. Initially, the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme has been rolled out as a pilot project in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, & Gujarat. Now after starting the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, citizens of Maharashtra state can purchase ration through ration card from Gujarat, and in a similar manner, people of Andhra Pradesh can also purchase the ration from Telangana state. Citizens who want to get information related to the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2021, we have provided in this article.
impds.nic.in ration card overview
|Scheme Name||One Nation One Ration Card Scheme|
|Department Name||Cabinet Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution|
|Launched By||Ram Vilas Paswan|
|Aim||To Provide Grains, Pulses, Sugar, Kerosene, etc, at Subsidized Rates|
|Validity of the Scheme||30th June 2030|
|Benefits Provided Under||National Food Security Act (NFSA)|
|Facilities Provided to The||Street Dwellers, Daily Workers, Rag Pickers, Labourers|
|Ration Made Available Through||Electronic Point of Sale (e-Pos) & Fair Price Shops|
impds.nic.in ration card Benefits
One Nation One Ration Card Scheme is going to be beneficial for all citizens once it’s rolled out throughout the country. ONORC scheme will provide incredible benefits to the citizens in the following manner
- Benefits from the One Nation One Ration Card scheme can be availed by all ration cardholders of the country.
- If you will get the ration, your problems may be lessened a bit after getting pulses, sugar, rice, food grains, kerosene, etc, for free or at affordable rates.
- Any person in the country can take advantage of this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme.
- People who have less income can grab the benefits of carrying ration cards.
- Antyodaya Aay Yojana, Below the Poverty Line, & Above Poverty Line are the major cards applicable for the citizens and will be given according to their financial status.
- People who are poor and move from one state to another in search of employment can take advantage of one nation’s one ration card scheme.
- With the help of the ration card, every consumer can buy his share of food grains from any PDS shop with transparency and very ease.
- Ration card can also be used as an identity card.
- You can use your ration card anywhere in the country.
Ration Cards List
- jkepds ration card 2021 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- impds.nic.in apply online for one nation one ration card scheme
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- WB Ration Card Status: West Bengal Digital Ration Card Apply
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card New List 2021 PDF @ epds.bihar.gov.in
One Nation One Ration Card Implemented States List
- Andhra Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
one nation one ration card online apply
- One Nation One Ration Card scheme 2021 is going to be implemented in all states very soon.
- The ONORC scheme initially aims to provide benefits to 67 crore people from all over the country.
- People who are linked with the PDS system will be able to get benefits from this scheme.
- To take benefits of the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, you must hold AAY Card/ BPL/ APL.
- With the help of the official website of Integrated Management of Public Distribution i.e. impds.nic.in, you can get various statistics. According to the type of Ration Card, applicants will be able to join the One Nation One Ration Card program.
one nation one ration card online application form
one nation one ration card scheme helpline number
Toll-Free Number – 144454
impds.nic.in portal FAQ’s
one nation one ration card launched in which state first?
one nation one ration card scheme is Launched in May 2020
one nation one ration card launched by which ministry?
one nation one ration card scheme is Launched by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
one nation one ration card official website?
Official Website of One Country One Ration Scheme impds.nic.in or nfsa.gov.in/Default.aspx
impds full form in ration card
Integrated Management of Public Distribution Systems.
You May Like
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration
- CIDCO Lottery Result 2021, Online Application Form & Eligibility
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
- jkepds ration card 2021 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- udid card status, online registration and udid card download