Nadakacheri CV is one of the vital portals of Karnataka state for the people who want to make their Caste/ Income/ Other Certificate. Earlier citizens used to visit government offices multiple times but they were not able to get their work done within a time frame. Hence the state government in Karnataka started the Nada Kacheri CV for the convenience of the people so that they can apply for essential certificates online.
This article contains all the information related to the Nadakacheri portal of Karnataka including steps to apply for the Caste/ Income Certificate including a pension scheme. Besides, you can also get the list of necessary documents during the submission of the application form for the same and other important information that is much needed to know for every citizen of Karnataka.
Nadakacheri CV portal is providing different Services through this you can apply for the certificates & check the application status link given below.
CV Nadakacheri Online Certificate
In the digital era, everyone wants to complete their tasks in the least time. Every government is promoting digitization in every field of work so the Nadakacheri CV portal has been initiated by the Karnataka Government with the motive to provide online services to citizens in the state. After starting the Nada kacheri portal, you can apply for various certificates anytime, anywhere. You don’t have any need to visit your Tehsil/ Common Service Centre for the same services.
Hence the government has also tried to ensure complete transparency, & credibility after bringing this portal in highlights. Nadakacheri CV portal doesn’t only help you in preparing the income & caste certificate but you can also get an Unemployment Certificate, Handicapped Certificate, Certificate for Population, Living Certificate, and Other very important documents.
Nadakacheri CV Details
|Portal Name||Nadakacheri CV (Atalji Janasnehi Kendra Project)|
|Work||To Issue Various Certificates Online|
|Managing Body||Karnataka Government|
|Aim||Provide Convenience to the Citizens|
Nadakacheri Online Services List
Nadakacheri Karnataka portal provides you many services through online mode. You can take benefits of various services as given below:
- Agriculturist Certificate
- Population Certificate
- Living Certificate (Domicile Certificate)
- Unemployment Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ General)
- Income Certificate
- Income Certificate for Reservation
- Landless Certification Copy
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Family Tree Attestation Certificate
- Small/ Marginal Farmer (Kisan) Certificate
Also Read: RTC Bhoomi Karnataka 2020
Nadakacheri Beneficiary Details
Nadakacheri CV – Atalji Janasnehi Kendra has started to make the procedures of creating various certificates simpler. After the launch of the CV Nadakacheri portal, corruption has drastically been reduced and time can also be saved. Besides, there are a lot of other benefits.
- This portal ensures transparency on the working process of Karnataka government officials.
- The working phenomenon has also been modified after the launch of the Nadakacheri CV portal in Karnataka.
- Corruption has also been reduced after the commencement of the Karnataka Nadakacheri.
- After the launch of the particulate portal, you can easily get the status of your application form for Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, and Domicile Certificate.
- If your application form is not submitted for the Nada kacheri, you can also complain to the Higher Authority that is Assistant Commissioner.
- You can save your precious time and it can be given to complete other works.
- You don’t have to visit any office to check the status of your application form for a Living, Caste, and Income Certificate.
- Applicants don’t have to carry the physical documents to apply for various certificates to Nadakacheri CV online portal.
Nadakacheri Documents Required for Income, Domicile, and Cast Certificate
At the submission time of your application for a Living & Caste Certificate, you will have a requirement to submit details of necessary documents. Various documents will be required to apply for different certificates.
Also Read: Apply for ->Birth Certificate Karnataka
For Income Certificate:
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Report Provided by Patwari/ Sarpanch
- Application Form
For the Caste Certificate:
- Aadhar Card
- Online Application Form
- Report Issued by Patwari/ Sarpanch
- Ration Card of the Applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
For Domicile Certificate:
Nadakacheri Income Certificate Application Process
If you want to apply for the Income Certificate in Karnataka, you will have to go through the portal launched by the state government. Every applicant will have to follow a certain process to apply by Nadakacheri Portal to generate your Income Certificate Online. Following steps will be necessary to be followed for the applicant who is going to apply for the Income Certificate:
- First, go to the official website of the Karnataka Government Nadakacheri karnataka.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen/ mobile phone.
- You will have to reach the Online Application section given on the Nada kacheri.
- Scroll down and click on the Apply Online option.
- Again a new page will be displayed in front of you where you will have to put your mobile number and click on the get OTP section.
- Enter the One-Time Password obtained in your mobile number and proceed by clicking on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now applicants need to select the ‘New Request’ option.
- You will be asked to select a particular application form where you should choose the Income Certificate link and proceed.
- A detailed Application Form will be displayed in front of you.
- Fill in all the details given in the particular application form and upload all required documents.
- Now you should save your application form.
- Once you save your application, the GSC (Guarantee of Services to Citizens) Number will be generated and will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- According to the Acknowledgement Number generated for your Income Certificate application form, you will also have to pay the application fee.
- Here you will have to provide your mode of payment and enter all details that are required to pay the fees.
- After submitting your application fee against the income certificate, the concerned authority will check it and your income certificate will be issued after the field verification.
- You need to print the application form for future reference.
Nadakacheri Online Application Process for Caste Certificate
If you want to make your Caste Certificate in Karnataka through an online method you will have to go through the website and follow the process given below:
- First, go to the official website of nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
- Homepage of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen/ mobile phone.
- Now you need to reach the online application section and click on the Apply Online link.
- Again a new page opens where you should enter your mobile number to receive an OTP.
- One Time Password will be sent in the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the Login button.
- Go to the New Request Option there you can see the Caste certificate Option Click on the link
- The application form for this Caste Certificate will be displayed in front of you where you need to put all the details that are required.
- Upload all necessary documents for that particular application form.
- Now you need to save all your entries in the Caste Certificate.
- An acknowledgment number will be generated for your Caste Certificate Nadakacheri application form.
- You need to pay a fee against this acknowledgment number from Portal.
- Here your application form for the caste Karnataka will be submitted successfully.
- You need to save the caste certificate application form for future references.
How to Apply Domicile Certificate from Nadakacheri
You want to generate the Residence Certificate in Karnataka, you will have to go through the online process of it. Following steps will be necessary to be followed by the applicants who are going to apply for the Karnataka Domicile Certificate:
- First, open the website of Karnataka Government nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in.
- Once you hit the cursor on the online application section and click on the Apply Online link.
- Now applicants need to select the ‘New Request’ option.
- You will be asked to select a particular application form where you should choose the Residence /Domicile Certificate link and proceed
- Here you should fill in all necessary fields given in the application form and also submit essential documents.
- After doing all this, you need to recheck your application form before saving it.
- Save the application form along with the mode of receiving your certificate.
- Pay the relevant application fee again.
- After paying the application fee for the caste certificate in Karnataka, your application form will be submitted successfully.
- You need to take the printout of your application form for future use.
Nadakacheri Income, Domicile, and Caste Certificate Status Check
After applying for the certificate through the online method from the Nadakacheri of Karnataka you will also be able to get the status of your application form by following the process given below:
- First, reach the official website homepage after clicking on the link nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Now you should reach the Online Application Section and click on the Application Status link.
- Here you will be able to get a new page where you should select the type of your application form and enter the application number and click the get status link.
- Now the status of your application form will be displayed in front of you.
- Every applicant for the caste certificate & domicile certificate is suggested to take the printout of this status for future references.
Nadakacheri App Download
For the convenience of the people of the state government in Karnataka, the app has also been launched for the Nadakacheri Portal where you will have to follow the below steps to download it:
- First, you need to reach the Google Play Store of your Android mobile phone.
- Here you should enter the Nadakacheri App keyword in the search bar. And click the search button.
- Now you need to click on the particular app and download it.
- Here mobile app will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Check your mobile app and open it.
- Here you can perform all the actions that are available on the website of the Karnataka Nadakacheri
Nadakacheri Helpline Number/Address and Customer Care Number
|District||Taluk||Nadakacheri||Address||Contact No.||D.T. Number|
|Bagalkot||Badami||Badami||Tahasildar Office, Mini Vidhansouda, Badami, Tq:Badami Dist: Bagalkot||8357220102||9743503489|
|Bagalkot||Badami||Kerur||Deputy Tahasildar Office, Nadakacheri, Kerur Tq: Badami Dist: Bagalkot||8357230010||9449817560|
|Bagalkot||Badami||Kulageri||Deputy Tahasildar Office, Nadakacheri, Kulageri Cross Tq: Badami DIst: Bagalkot||8357236102||9972714064|
Nadakacheri FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
what is Nada Kacheri?
Nadakacheri is an online portal in the state of Karnataka that provides various certificates such as income, caste & domicile. This portal was launched under the Atalji Janasnehi Kendra project.
Is any fee applicable for the services available in the Nadakacheri CV portal online?
Yes, you will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs 15 in the form of a service charge for the Nadakacheri CV portal.
What is the official website of Nadakacheri CV?
What are the services available in the Nadakacheri CV portal?
Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, Agriculturist Certificate, Agricultural Family Certificate, Agricultural Labour Certificate, HK Region Residence and Eligibility Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, and Attestation of Family Tree.
why nadakacheri otp not received
Maybe Server Problem Try after some time.
how to login nadakacheri
By entering 10 digit mobile number
nadakacheri how to print
First, you need to login to the portal by entering 10 digits mobile number after you need to select the Print option to print your certificate by entering the acknowledgment number.
You May Like