Prochesta Scheme West Bengal: The government of West Bengal decided to provide monetary funds and thus started accepting applications and setting up the deadline. Beneficiaries and eligible candidates can apply from the district magistrate office for rural areas and from the commissioner of KMC office for urban areas. In this article, you will get to know about the Prochesta Scheme, how to apply for the scheme, what eligible criteria are needed to apply for the Prochesta scheme, what benefits the beneficiaries will get, and how the applications are approved, all these are clearly explained.
Prochesta Prakalpa Scheme Online Apply process has Changed so we have given the latest updated Offline process here check below.
- 1 Prochesta Scheme Details
- 2 Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme Key Futures
- 3 Prochesta Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
- 5 Documents Required
- 6 How do get the Application Approval and Transfer the Benefit?
- 7 Prochesta Prokolpo Benefits
- 8 Prochesta Scheme Application Form
- 9 Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
- 10 How is the Payment made for the Scheme after the approval?
Prochesta Scheme Details
This scheme is funded by the Government of West Bengal and schemes like this will help the poor and the needy in many different ways. During the lockdown time, the whole country was suffering from a crisis of work and money, especially the labor and daily wage sector. On the occasion of International Labour Day, the Chief Minister of West Bengal Smt Mamatha Banerjee announced that all the applicants will receive the fund shortly. Follow the below table to know more about the Prachesta Prokolpo Scheme.
Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme Key Futures
|Scheme Name||Prochesta Scheme|
|Initiated By||Chief Minister Ms. Mamatha Banerjee|
|Organized by||Labour Department, Government of Bengal|
|Objective||To help the daily wage workers|
|Application Start Date||15-April-2020|
|Prochesta Scheme West Bengal Last Date||15-May-2020|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Prochesta Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scheme you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:
- Only the people of West Bengal are eligible.
- Only the daily wage workers who are the head of their families are eligible.
- From a family only one person is eligible.
- If no other source of income is there for the worker then only he/she is eligible.
- Prochesta Scheme Age Limit above 18 yrs.
Application Procedure Of Prochesta Scheme
There are few requirements to apply for the Prochesta Scheme as it is only facilitated to daily wage workers. Applicants have to be aware of the documents required to apply for the Prochesta scheme in the state. Here are all the documents required while applying for the scheme. See below
- Resident proof
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account detail
To apply for the Prochesta Scheme, the applicants have to apply for the offline mode or can apply on the official website. Here are a few steps to apply from the office offline. Check Below
- Step 1: Go to the nearby District Magistrate Office or Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation office and take an application form.
- Step 2: In the form fill all the details mentioned like Name of the Applicant, Father Name, Gender, Date Of Birth, Age, Aadhar Card No, Voter ID No, District, Ration Card No, Area, Ward No, Post Office, Assembly, Mobile Number, Bank Account Detail, Police Station.
- Step 3: Paste your recent passport size photo on the application form.
- Step 4: Read the Declaration form, Sign the application, and submit the form to the office.
Also Read: West Bengal Voter Card Download & Print
How do get the Application Approval and Transfer the Benefit?
- Approval on the application can be done by the district magistrate through the BDO in a rural area and for the urban area using SDO. For KMC areas, Commissioner KMC can approve after the verification of the application.
- Then the Nodal department receives the approved applications.
- Finally, the amount will be transferred to the individual accounts of the beneficiaries from the Nodal department.
Prochesta Prokolpo Benefits
Some of the benefits of this scheme are mentioned below. Check them now
- The Chief Minister Ms. Mamatha Banerjee promised that she would pay a bag of rice for 2 rupees due to the coronavirus spreading across the state.
- All the government personnel who are involved in that emergency service will be provided with special leaves after the work is done in the situation.
- Private employee’s attendance should not be more than 5 percent.
- An emergency relief fund is generated by the state government body to protect the people from the crisis and the virus.
- Financial assistance to the daily wage workers under unorganized sectors of Rs 1000/- per family.
Prochesta Scheme Application Form
Prochesta Prokolpo Mobile App
A mobile application was launched for the Prochesta Scheme by the government of Bengal. You can get the link to download the mobile app from the official website itself.
Follow the below steps to Prochesta App Download For Android.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Pochesta Scheme, wb.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the prochesta wb homepage, go to Prachesta and select Download.
- Step 3: You will see a new screen and here select the prochesta app free download.
- Step 4: It gets installed on your mobile and once done, register with your mobile app.
How is the Payment made for the Scheme after the approval?
For the Prochesta scheme, after the final approval from the district magistrate, the fund will be transferred from the government. Here is how it goes to receive the amount by the daily wage workers.
- In the first place, the application form has to be submitted to the magistrate’s office.
- A verification and initial inquiry will be done to the application.
- Later the district magistrate or the commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation will verify the list of all the applicants.
- In the end, the applicant fund will be transferred to the respective bank accounts via a single payment.
- This payment has to be sanctioned by the Nodal Department for the one-time ex-gratia after verifying the applications. Thus the beneficiary’s account will be credited with Rs 1000/- in their personal bank accounts.
Prochesta Scheme Questions And Answers
Who is eligible for the prachesta Scheme?
Any labourer/ daily wage worker, who is the only source of the family and is a resident of the state is eligible.
How can I apply for the Prachesta Prokolpo?
Download the mobile app and register yourself or go to the near magistrate office and apply offline.
How much amount is the government providing to the daily wage workers?
Rs 1000/- is sent from the government relief fund to directly the applicants’ bank account.
Can a person with an annual pension apply for this scheme benefit?
No, any person who is a retired government employee and gets a monthly pension above Rs 10,000/- is not eligible for the scheme.
You May Like
- Banglarbhumi Land Record Khatian Details @ www.banglarbhumi.gov.in
- WB e District New Registration for Records of Rights (ROR) through CSC Centre
- West Bengal Download Duplicate Ration Card card
- West Bengal Property Registration Search By Name
- West Bengal Digital Ration Card Name List, Apply Online & Check Status