Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Card Haryana 2021 Download: The Chief Minister of Haryana State has introduced a Parivar Pehchan Patra for all the citizens of Haryana State. Shri Khattar launched the Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Haryana scheme on 2nd January 2019 by providing Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to some families in Panchkula. After starting the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra portal, an authentic & reliable database of all the families in Haryana has been created.
There are a lot of welfare schemes running in the state of Haryana that will be linked by the government with the Parivar Pehchan Patra. After this process, all families who hold the Family ID Card in the state will greatly be able to avail themselves of various welfare schemes run by the government. All eligible persons who have applied for the Family ID Haryana will be given the specific card. This article will provide all the family id Haryana details like scheme eligibility, benefits, a direct link to apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana, etc.
As per the latest data released by the Haryana Government, more than 54 lakh families of the state have received the family card. You can access the Haryana Family Card portal from the official website link given below.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Details
Haryana Government has launched many schemes in the state for the welfare of the farmers, poor, students & women. Apart from this, Haryana Government also runs various schemes for pensions such as an old-age pension, widow pension, disability pension, etc. According to the Haryana Government, the data of every citizen is necessary to collect at the administrative level so that we can give them benefits for the schemes launched by the government automatically. So we’re bringing a scheme for the people by providing them an 8 digit family ID Card Haryana.
For the automatic updates, Parivar Pehchan Patra Family ID Haryana will be linked with the birth, death, & marriage record of the candidate. Hence after any event, the government will be able to recognize such citizens by the family ID provided to them. Thus family ID Haryana makes you able to avail various government schemes such as subsidy scheme, scholarship & fee reimbursement scheme, pension scheme & others. After registering for the Family Identity Card, you will not have any need to verify your documents physically. Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra is available for both nuclear & joint families.
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Overview
|Scheme Name||Haryana Parivar Pahchan Patra|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Haryana Shri Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Launching Date||2nd January 2019|
|Number of Beneficiaries||Approximately 55 lakh citizens|
|Scheme Aim||Delivery of Various Citizens Related Services|
|Benefits||Getting Family Card and Automatic Delivery of Various Services|
|Family ID Haryana Update Online||Active|
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme Important Points
Citizens who want to get detailed information about the Haryana Family Identity Card, need to read the following points carefully:
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra is launched for the family who will get access to various government schemes for pensions, subsidies, scholarships, etc.
- You must have an identity card to avail of the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
- After getting the Haryana Family Id Card, you will be able to get an Eight Digit Number to access details online that are mentioned on the identity card.
- The primary aim of launching the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) is to create authentic & reliable data of the citizens to give them direct access to the major government’s schemes.
- On this card, you will have to register your mobile number.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra will be provided after the consent of the particular family in the digital format.
- In this card, the name of the head of the family will be printed.
- Under this scheme, every family will be monitored & analyze their financial situation so that the right benefit can be provided to that family.
- Various pensions can also be obtained through Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- If any family wants to check their family details, you can also verify this family id Haryana details by entering the login credentials.
- In Haryana, it is mandatory to have a Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra to avail of any government scheme.
- The software has been created by the government for the successful implementation of this scheme. The eligibility of beneficiaries can be checked through this software.
- If someone is born in the family or someone dies, then they do not need to apply for a certificate. Your certificate will automatically be generated.
Also Read: MadhuBabu Pension Yojana New List
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Benefits
If you want to avail of the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme, you will be able to grab the following family id card Haryana benefits:
- After applying for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme, every citizen of Haryana state can obtain benefits of various pension schemes such as Old Age Samman Allowance, Widow Pension & Disability Pension.
- Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme will provide you the benefits of various other schemes launched by the government from time to time.
- For the PPP Haryana Scheme, the government will create a separate code for each city as well as the village.
- Each family will be given a unique number in the family identification card, which is an 8 digit number.
- Families whose names are registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC data list can also fill the nomination form for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- About 54 lakh families of the state have benefited from this scheme so far.
- Parivar Pehchan Patra Yojana Haryana will also increase the transparency in the government’s work.
Also Read: Saksham Yuva Yojana Online Registration 2021
Parivar Pehchan Patra Documents Required
required documents for family id haryana list given below.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Eligibility
If you want to enroll in the Family Identity Card, you must have lie any of the following categories, Permanent Family, Temporary Family
- Permanent Family – Permanent Families are those families who are currently living in the state of Haryana. Such families will be able to get 8-digit numbers for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra.
- Temporary Family – Temporary Families are those families who are living outside the state of Haryana even after having the citizenship of the state. Such families will be provided a 9-digit number of the PPP.
Also Read: Antyodaya Saral Haryana Portal Registration
How to Apply for Parivar Pehchan Patra
The state government of Haryana has not started the online application for Parivar Pehchan Patra yet. So you will have to apply for the PPP Haryana scheme (मेरा परिवार पहचान पत्र) through an offline method by following the steps given below:-
Note: Parivar Pehchan Patra Apply procedure is a free service. For this, the operator is not required to pay any kind of fees by the citizens.
- To apply for the परिवार पहचान पत्र, Family Id Haryana, you will have to go to SDM Office, Tehsil, Block Office, Schools, Ration Depot, Gas Agencies, ration shops, Atal Center, etc., and collect the family identity card application form.
- After this, you will have to fill this application form with utmost care where you need to enter details such as name, mother’s name, father’s name, address, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After filling in all details, you will have to attach all the documents along with the application form.
- Now you can submit this application form to the same office from where you received the particular application form but necessary.
- After submitting your Haryana PPP Application form, it is rechecked by higher authorities.
- Once the verification will be made successfully, you will be able to receive the Mera Parivar Mera Pehchan Patra of Haryana.
Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana Form Download
Parivar Pehchan Patra Update Kaise Karen
If any information given on the Haryana Pehchan Patra is not correctly printed, you can also make corrections to these details. You will have to follow the below steps to update details on the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra online:-
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website Parivar Pehchan Patra Haryana portal – meraparivar.haryana.gov.in.
- After selecting the above link of the official website, you will be able to get the mera parivar haryana gov in the home page.
- Now you will have to click on the option named ‘Update Family Details.’
- Now Parivar Pehchan Patra Update page will open where you need to enter your Family ID Haryana.
- This PPP haryana family ID can be obtained from the card itself.
- After entering the ID, you need to click the ‘Enter’ button.
- Now applicants will be able to details of their Haryana Family ID Card.
- An OTP will also be received on the registered mobile number of the head of the family.
- If you have forgotten your family ID, click on the button “Forgot Family ID” and Verify the OTP by entering the Aadhaar number of the head of the family.
- Once you enter an OTP, the data of all the family members registered in the Family ID will appear on the PPP page.
- If you want to update the information of the member already included, click on the button of ‘Members Details’ in front of the member’s name.
- If you want to add a new family member then you have to click on the button “Add Member.”.
- You need to fill in the information correctly in the form and get it signed by the new member & upload the photo.
- Now you will have to ‘Submit’ your form.
- After updating the information on the portal, you will be informed via SMS in the mobile number of the head of the family.
Family ID Haryana Toll Free Number
If the citizens have any problem, the Haryana government has issued a Family ID Haryana Toll Free Number. You can get the solution to the problem from the Helpline Number given below:-
Toll-Free Number – 1800-2000-023
Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Frequently Asked Questions
What is Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
The Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme aims to collect comprehensive data of all citizens of the state. After collecting an accurate database of the entire population of the state, the government will provide benefits to the poor & destitute persons automatically.
Who is eligible to apply for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)?
One who is kept in the Permanent Family & Temporary Family can apply for the Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme of the state.
Should citizens need to apply for any scheme after registering in the Parivar Pehchan Patra scheme?
No, your name will also automatically be included under the applicants’ category for the particular scheme.
Any citizens who are living outside the state of Haryana can apply for the Mera Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme?
Yes, such citizens will be provided a 9-digit code in PPP Haryana.
From where can I apply for the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra?
If you want to apply for Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra, you will have to visit the nearest Saral Kendras, PPP Operators, & CSC VLE (Village Level Entrepreneurs).
How can I edit the information mentioned on the Haryana Parivar Pehchan Patra?
If you want to make corrections to the Pehchan Patra details, you will have to visit the official website of Mera Parivar Portal – meraparivar.haryana.gov.in/. You will have to enter the Family ID to receive an OTP to the registered mobile number. One who is unable to access the particular portal can also visit the nearest CSC, Saral Kendra, & PPP operators.
Family Id card haryana apply online
Right now you are not able to apply online for a Family id card in Haryana because the online application procedure is not there.
You May Like