Birth Certificate Haryana Download & Status – Janam Praman Patra: All states made it mandatory to have a Birth certificate, every person needs to register their Birth within 21 days of Birth occurrence. In this article, you can know the details of how to apply Birth certificate, the required documents, and the government fee structure.
You can download the Haryana birth certificate from here the link given below.
Birth certificate Haryana Importance
Birth Certificate Haryana is now a very important certificate, as it is useful in many ways. A birth certificate contains important information such as your name and date of birth, your parent’s full name, and as well as the city of birth, which server as proof of your birth.
It is also useful for
- Obtaining a Driving License
- Age proof for marriage
- Age proof for employment
- Registering in NPR (National Population Register)
Birth Certificate Overview
|Article Name||Date of Birth Certificate Haryana|
|Portal Name||e-District Haryana|
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Date of Birth Certificate Eligibility
For applying Haryana Janam Praman Patra, the Applicant must be a Resident of Haryana
Required Documents for Janam Praman Patra
Essential documents required for applying Date of Birth certificate in Haryana.
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents
- Application form (need to be filled)
- Marriage certificate of parents
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
Documents required for Birth Certificate Delayed Registration (after 1 year)
- In case of late/delayed registration
- The notary is required indicating the Date and place of birth, Name of parents.
- A request letter from father/mother
- Proof of Birth
- Signature and stamp of the Hospital.
- The affidavit, In-charge of the hospital, mentioning the reason for not recording at the time of Incident
Also Read: AP Ration Card Status
Janam Praman Patra Registration
A child who has born their parents needs to apply for a Birth Certificate and its better for a child.
- If Birth occurs in hospitals: nursing homes or health center.
- If the birth occurs in the house: the head of the house needs to register.
- If the birth occurs in jail: jail charges eligible to register.
- If the birth occurs in a public place: The In-charge/head of the village or respective police station are eligible for registration
- If Birth occurs in a moving vehicle: In-charge of the vehicle needs to be registered
Online Birth Certificate Haryana Government Fees
Fee Structure of the Birth certificate
|Within 21 Days||No Fee|
|After 21-30 days||Rs 5/- with a late fee of Rs2/-|
|After 30 days but within 1 year||Rs 25/- with a late fee of Rs10/- And permission from the district|
|After 1 year||Rs 25/- with the late fee of Rs10/- And orders from sub-Divisional Magistrate.|
Birth Certificate Online Haryana Application Process
To apply online for a Birth certificate in Haryana the following steps need to be followed
- Visit online portal: https://edisha.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to enter your UserID and password
- If you don’t have userId, visit the concerned office or Authorised person
- A new window will open, in that select “service” option
- In that, select the Birth certificate option.
- Fill the required details and attach the documents and select the Submit button.
Also Read: Bhulekh MP Land Records
Birth Certificate Download Haryana
To download Birth Certificate Haryana you need to follow these steps.
- Visit the Official Website https://edisha.gov.in
- On the Home page, you can see the “Verification of Certificate” Option Click on that
- You will redirect to a new verification certificate Page
- Select the below options
- Select Application
- Select Certificate
- Enter Edisha Transaction Id
- Enter CIDR Id
- Then click on the “Print Certificate” Button so you can download the Janam Praman Patra of Haryana
Also Read: Meebhoomi AP Adangal
Haryana Janam Praman Patra Online Form Status
To check the application status, follow the following steps.
- Visit online portal: https://edisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can see, the option “Status of the Application“
- A new window will open, in that enter your Application ID and enter your mobile number.
- You can check your application status
Birth Certificate Haryana FAQ
How to change the name in birth certificate in Haryana
Collect Birth certificate update/correction form.
Get an Affidavit from the local notary and approach the officer regarding name change in Birth certificate
Fill the correction form.
After completion, submit the details in the concerned office.
You May Like