Aadhaar Card Reprint Online: Every Indian citizen should carry the Aadhaar card along with them. It has the utmost importance and is an identity proof for every citizen of India. There are situations when people usually lose their Aadhaar card by misplacing it or by causing some kind of damage to it. When that happens, they have to go to the nearby mee Seva and apply for to Reprint Aadhaar card online.
This entire process is time taking and tiresome too if you don’t have an Aadhaar card center or mee Seva near you. But you don’t have to worry about it anymore because technology comes to the rescue. Now, you can order your Aadhaar card online itself with the latest technology available. This article will help you understand how you can get your Aadhaar card online.
Aadhaar Card Reprint Online Details
|Scheme Name||Aadhaar Card Reprint Online|
|Department||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
Step by Step Procedure of Getting Aadhaar Card Reprint Online
- Open any browser on your mobile or laptop and go to the official Aadhaar card Official Website. This is the official site and makes sure to open it only. You may find various other spam links online, ignore them. Just click on the above link and you will be redirected to the website.
- Now scroll down on the website and you will find the first option as “Get Aadhaar.” Under that there are so many features, click on “Order Aadhaar Reprint.”
- You will be taken to another page where you have to enter your Aadhaar details along with OTP. Make sure to have your Aadhaar card and the registered mobile number handy for this.
- If you don’t have Aadhaar number, you can use your Virtual ID or the enrollment ID that you have.
- Enter your Aadhaar number/ virtual ID/ enrollment ID, enter the Captcha and click on enter OTP.
- You will get an OTP for your number, enter it. If you don’t have the registered mobile number right now with you and want to use another mobile number for the OTP, you can use the TOTP feature that is present in mAadhaar app. mAadhaar app is an amazing app by UIDAI where you will get to see a plethora of features available. It is present in Google Playstore and Apple Store too.
- As soon as you enter the OTP details, your Aadhaar card with your details will be shown on the screen.
- Keep scrolling down to see the “Make Payment” option. The fee for reprinting Aadhaar is very nominal.
- You can pay using a Debit or Credit card, UPI, or Net banking payment option. It is up to you to pick the one that matches your requirements here.
Aadhaar Card Reprint Online
As soon as you make the payment you will get a notification about the payment reception and you will get your card within 6 working days. This is a simple and cost-effective process of applying for Aadhaar card. You can reprint it directly from your home itself. If you want to use the mAadhaar app, just go to the Playstore, download it and reprint the card with the help of it.