Rythu Bharosa Status 2022: YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Eligible List 2022 will be released today at 12:00 PM. In the rythu bharosa 3rd installment, 2,500Rs will be credited to the farmer’s account. Rythu Bharosa scheme is implemented by Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan reddy. In this article, you will get to know about the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status, how to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list 2022, how to check the Rythu Bharosa status 2022, eligibility criteria for the Scheme, Land Less Cultivators, how to apply for Rythu Bharosa Scheme and everything about the scheme.
Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 List Latest News
కౌలు రైతులు మరియు కొత్తగా దరఖాస్తు చేసుకున్నా రైతులు కి ఈనెల 3వ తేదీన రైతు భరోసా రైతు భరోసా మూడో విడత డబ్బులు ఇవ్వనున్నారు.
- 1 Rythu Bharosa Scheme Details
- 2 AP Rythu Bharosa List Highlights
- 3 Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Payment Status Checking Process
- 4 Rythu Bharosa Input Subsidy Status
- 5 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
- 6 Rythu Bharosa Eligibility Criteria for Land-Less Cultivators
- 7 YSR Rythu Bharosa Applying
- 8 How to Edit the Information of the Beneficiary?
- 9 Rythu Bharosa 1st, 2nd, 3rd Installments of 2021-2022 Details
- 10 Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 Checking Process
- 11 Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 1st, 2nd & 3rd Installment
- 12 Procedure To Download The Government Order From The Portal
- 13 Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
Rythu Bharosa Scheme Details
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme to the people of Andhra Pradesh was initiated in the month of October in the year 2019. Rythu Bharosa scheme was established by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy on the 15th of October 2019 to the citizens of the state. The government is also providing input subsidies to the farmers to give financial assistance to the losses. Crores of rupees are spent on this scheme to ensure all the people could get the funds from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The government proposed three sets of installments to provide the whole sum of the amount promised. Look at this table below to know more.
AP Rythu Bharosa List Highlights
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Organized by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Department||Department of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare.|
|Purpose||Monetary funds to Farmers in the state.|
|Date of Initiation||15-October-2019|
|Amount declared||13500 per annum|
|Rythu Bharosa Eligible List||Released|
|Rythu Bharosa 2021 Release Date||26th October 2021|
|First installment Amount||5500+2000=7,500|
|Second installment Amount||Rs 4,000|
|Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment Date||13th May 2021|
|Rythu Bharosa 2nd Installment Date||26th October 2021|
|Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Date||3rd January 2022|
|వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా Official Website||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in|
Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Payment Status Checking Process
The Rythu Bharosa AP is to give assistance to the farmers in the state. There are some steps to follow to check the Rythu Bharosa First Installment Status from the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Status portal check the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to the Rythu Bharosa Website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the option Know your Rythu Bharosa Status.
- Step 3: Now you see the Rythu Bharosa Status page and on the field mentioned enter your Aadhar Number and click on Submit.
- Step 4: You will see the list of payments received on the entered Aadhar Number with the status, reason, Bank Name, Account Number, and the amount received on each installment.
Following the above steps helps a person to check their Rythu Bharosa payment status in the scheme.
Rythu Bharosa Input Subsidy Status
YSR Rythu Bharosa Input Subsidy Scheme is given to the farmers who need financial assistance and who are at loss in their cultivation due to natural disasters. Follow the below steps to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 of Input Subsidy in the portal.
- Step 1: Go to the Rythu Bharosa Status Official Website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the home page click on the option Know your Input Subsidy Status.
- Step 3: Now you have to enter the Aadhar Number of the required applicant and click on Submit.
- Step 4: The Rythu Bharosa input subsidy status applicant will appear on the screen with all the details.
Also Read: YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022 Eligibilities
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
People of the state who have their own agricultural land are all eligible for the Rythu Bharosa scheme.
- All the politicians (MP, MLC, Minister, MLA) who serve the public are not eligible for the scheme.
- Farmers who are already enrolled in the PM-Kisan Scheme are a part of this scheme also.
- Those people who convert farmlands into house sites are not eligible for this scheme.
- All retired pensioners whose monthly pension is above 10,000/- or more are not eligible for the scheme.
- If children of a farmer is an employee who files IT tax returns or is a government employee also, those farmers are eligible for the Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Rythu Bharosa Eligibility Criteria for Land-Less Cultivators
The tenant farmer members in the family do not have any Agriculture/Sericulture/ Horticulture land of their own. For a single landless tenant, the minimum area of land to be taken for lease is as follows
|Crops||Min. Economical Lease Extent(acres)|
|Agriculture/ Horticulture/Sericulture||1.0 Acre (0.4 Ha)|
|Vegetables, Flowers and Food Crops||0.5 Acre (0.2 Ha)|
|Betel Vine||0.1 Acre(0.04 Ha)|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Applying
- To apply for the Rythu Bharosa Scheme the landowners and tenants who cultivate the lands can reach out to the local Government appointed Volunteer.
- All the data that is available in the land ownership database will be used to identify all the beneficiaries who come under this category.
- The eligible farmers will be selected by the volunteers in the village and they will collect all the necessary information from the farmers in their area.
- This information will be collected by the revenue officials from the volunteers.
- Then the final list of farmers with all the details for the AP Rythu Bharosa Scheme will be delivered to the government.
- All the beneficiaries list will be uploaded to the portal district wisely.
Also Read: YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2022
How to Edit the Information of the Beneficiary?
- Step 1: Follow the above steps first and then proceed with step 2.
- Step 2: Now on the last column click on edit to the details of the beneficiary.
- Step 3:You will find the web land information and Pss Information with the beneficiary details.
- Step 4: If all the details are correct now, click on verify the status and check the details matched option.
- Step 5: Check the Marital Status, Type of Land, Type of Crop, Type of Beneficiary, Caste Details, and then check the status.
- Step 6: Now if they are not matched then select details not matched and select the reject reason. That is all about how to edit the information of a particular beneficiary.
Rythu Bharosa 1st, 2nd, 3rd Installments of 2021-2022 Details
The government promised to release the funds to the public directly to their respective bank accounts after a clear verification of the eligibility. So the government decided to pay the amount in the form of three installments and here is the detailed segregation of the amount accordingly. See below
|Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment||Rs 2000+5500||13th May 2021|
|Rythu Bharosa 2nd Installment||Rs 4000/-||26th October 2021|
|Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment||Rs 2000/-||3rd January 2022|
Total = Rs 13,500/-
Rythu Bharosa Status 2022 Checking Process
All the farmers can check if their name is present in the Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list or not from the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Follow the steps below to check in the name YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Page.
- Step 1: Go to the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Status Website, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, choose the rythu bharosa login option on the screen and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter the UserName and Password and click on Login.
- Step 4: After logging in, all the eligible beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen with the Beneficiary Name, Father Name and Katha Number.
- Step 5: Now enter the Khata Number in the search field and click on search.
- Step 6:The beneficiary details will appear on the screen.
Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 1st, 2nd & 3rd Installment
|Name of the District Name||official Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Procedure To Download The Government Order From The Portal
The Andhra Pradesh State Government issues the Government Order to the people in the state. Below are the steps to follow to download the GO in the YSR Rythu Bharosa portal.
- Step 1: Go to the YSR Rythu Bharosa portal, వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా
- Step 2: On the home page, click on the tab Download and you will see 2 options.
- Step 3: Choose the GO you want to download out of the two and then a PDF file will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Click on the download option to download the GO from the official portal.
Andhra Pradesh Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
For any doubts or queries reach out to the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Number. YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number 1902.
Ysr Rythu Bharosa Status Queries
What is the amount the government promised to give the farmers per annum?
The central and state government promised to give INR 13500/- per annum.
What is the eligibility to apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
A farmer with at least one acre of cultivated land is eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
If a farmer is not having their own land and works for other lands can he/she claim for the scheme?
Yes, farmers of the BC/SC/ST backward class can apply for the scheme even if they don’t have their own land.
Rythu Bharosa Date 2022
Rythu Bharosa 2022 Release Date is 13th May 2021.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Eligible List
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2022 Eligible List has been Released we have given in this article.
rythu bharosa second installment date
On this month 26th of October, the rythu bharosa second instalment will release.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 3nd Installment
Not yet Released.
You May Like