Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Portal: COVID19 positive cases are gradually increasing in India. So it is best to take the vaccination so register now at self registration.cowin.gov.in Portal for covid 19 vaccination. India is running the biggest Covid vaccination drive. So, if you are completed 18 years you are eligible to register for Covid 19 vaccine, you can register on the cowin.gov.in portal, selfregistration.cowin.gov.in, or the Aarogya Setu app and can download the covid vaccination certificate.
selfregistration.cowin. gov.in Portal Latest Update
33.54 Cr members have been vaccinated in India.
Covid Vaccine Details
|Article Title||India Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Covid Vaccine registration (18+ Year)||28th April 2021|
|Vaccination Starts from (18+ Year)||1st May 2021|
|Dose-1 Vaccinations||1212.76 + Lakh|
|Dose-2 Vaccinations||236.22 + Lakh|
|Tot Vaccination Doses||1448.98 + Lakh|
|App Name||Aarogya Setu App|
Covid Vaccine Registration at self registration.cowin.gov.in
Covid Vaccine Registration: You can Register for Covid 19 vaccination in two ways one is the Cowin portal and another one is the Aarogya Setu app after the completion of your vaccine you will get a Covid 19 vaccination certificate.
Covid 19 Vaccine Registration at Aarogya Setu
Here we have explained covid 19 vaccination registration app India
- Step 1: Download the Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Aarogya Setu App and open the Aarogya Setu app
- Step 2: Visit the ‘Co-WIN’ tab, which is located next to the Covid 19 Vaccine Registration tab.
- Step 3: Tap on the Vaccination (login/register) option and then enter your mobile number > click on the ‘proceed to verify’ button.
- Step 4: Enter the OTP that you received on your device and tap on the ‘proceed to verify’ button.
- Step 5: You will be needed to upload a photo ID card type. You will also need to enter your full name, age, gender, year of birth, and other details.
- Step 6: The app will then show the availability and date. You can choose the “book” option. Once the registration is successful, an SMS will be sent along with the appointment details.
Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Online Portal India at self registration.cowin.gov.in
India covid vaccine registration cowin
- Step 1: Log on to the www.cowin.gov.in registration website. or self registration.cowin.gov.in
- Step 2: On Cowin registration online Page Click on the “Register/Sign in yourself” option
- Step 3: Then you will redirected to selfregistration. cowin. gov. in Page Enter your mobile number.
- Step 4: Get an OTP on your mobile to create your account.
- Step 5: Enter the OTP and complete your verification.
- Step 6: You will be directed to the Covid 19 Vaccine Registration page. There will be an option to choose one photo ID proof on this page.
- Step 7: Fill in your age, name, gender and upload an identity document.
- Step 8: Once the details are entered for registration, Click on the “Register” button.
- Step 9: Once the registration is completed, The system will show the “Account Details”.
- Step 10: A citizen can add three more people linked with this mobile number by using the “Add More” button.
- Step 11: There will be a button for ‘Schedule appointment’. Now click on it.
- Step 12: Search a vaccination center of choice by using state, district, and pin code.
- Step 13: Date and availability will also be displayed.
- Step 14: The ‘book’ button should be clicked.
- Step 15: On the successful completion of booking, you will receive a message showing successful registration.
Corona Vaccine Registration
There is also an option for Beneficiaries to go for on-site registration. You can visit your nearest vaccination center after 3 pm and choose on-site registration.
Covid Vaccine Registration ID Proof
A photo ID that can be used You can provide any one of the below-mentioned IDs with a Photo at the time of registration:
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Health Insurance Smart Card and Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Job Card
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs
- PAN Card
- Passbooks issued by Bank/Post Office
- Pension Document
- Any other Identity Card issued to employees by Central or State Government or Public Limited Companies
- Voter ID
Covid 19 Vaccination Centers Near Me
Using Google Maps, you can easily find Covid 19 vaccination centers near you. The self registration.cowin.gov.in portal and app give information on the vaccine location. It also lets you know whether you can directly visit that hospital or an appointment should be needed.
Required Details for Covid Vaccine
- The new updated version of the Aarogya Setu APP
- Beneficiary Reference ID
- Mobile Number
Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate Download
covid 19 India vaccine certificate can be download using the government’s Aarogya Setu or Cowin app. Once the Covid 19 vaccination is completed, a message will be sent to your registered mobile confirming that your Vaccination is successful and you can download the covid-19 vaccination certificate. There is a link that redirects to the government’s website. There you can sign in and then download the covid vaccine certificate. Also For Certificates, you can get them from the Aarogya Setu app & Cowin portal. The step-by-step guide is mentioned below.
Covid Vaccine Registration Certificate Download at APP
- Step 1: Open the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Cowin tab section on the app and click on the ‘Vaccination Certificate’ option.
- Step 3: You will be required to enter your beneficiary reference ID, which you get at the time of vaccination registration.
- Step 4: Tap on the ‘Get Certificate’ button and then Certificate will be downloaded.
Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download at Cowin
Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download Cowin from here selfregistration.cowin.gov.in certificate download
- Step 1: Visit the selfregistration.cowin.gov.in to download the Covid19 Vaccine Certificate.
- Step 2: Then you will be redirected to selfregistration. cowin. gov. in certificate download page Enter Beneficiary Reference ID.
- Step 3: Click on the Search button to download the certificate.
COVID 19 vaccine Side Effects – YouTube
Corona Vaccine Registration in India toll free Number
Helpline Number: +91-11-23978046. Toll-Free: 1075. Helpline
Covid 19 Vaccine FAQs
covid 19 vaccine registration for 18+
Covid Vaccine Registration is Open from 28th April vaccination will start from 1st May 2021.
covid 19 vaccine registration app name
Covid 19 Vaccination Registration App name is Aarogya Setu APP
covid 19 vaccination registration website
www.cowin.gov.in or selfregistration.cowin.gov.in
where can I find the covid 19 Vaccine near me?
Here you can find the India Covid 19 Vaccination center www.cowin.gov.in/home Click on this link
You May Like