Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with a scheme called YSR Law Nestham Scheme. On the special occasion of National Lawyers Day, the scheme has been launched on 3rd December 2019. The main intention of the YSR Law Nestham is to provide to help the junior advocates as well as the lawyers.
According to this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide Rs.5000/- every month for lawyers and junior advocates who made the eligibility criteria. The individuals who are eligible for the scheme can start applying it online so if you are looking for all the essential information then this article will help you a lot.
New registration will start from November last week or December 2021. Under YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021 financial assistance was Rs. 5,000 per month will be provided to junior lawyers for a period of three years during the practice period.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme Key Points
- Development of the Judiciary system:
- One of the essential aspects to launch the YSR Law Nestham Scheme is to provide financial assistance for all the lawyers. This will in turn help in developing the Judiciary system of the state.
- Amount offered:
- Each and every candidate who is eligible for the YSR Law Nestham will receive an amount of Rs 5000.
- The frequency of payment:
- Every month the beneficial will receive the amount that has been allotted by the state government.
- The Eligible candidates:
- The government has declared that the YSR Law Nestham will be provided for the junior lawyers and advocates and will be benefited in all possible ways.
- Method of payment:
- The method of payment is processed directly to the individual’s bank account by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
Vasathi Deevena Second Installment Announced ➜ Jagananna vidya deevena
Andhra Pradesh YSR Law Nestham Highlights
|Post Name||YSR Law Nestham Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy, Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launched for||Junior advocates & Lawyers|
|Launched Date||3rd December 2019|
|Online Application Form Start Date|
|New Date||Not Declared|
|Online application form closing date||update soon|
|Launched state||Andhra Pradesh|
Check Andhra Pradesh Beneficiary List ➜ AP Ration Card
YSR Law Nestham Eligibilities
- As a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh can I apply for YSR Law Nestham Scheme.
- You should be registered in the state bar council session 17.
- The beneficiary should complete graduation with a law degree.
- The individual should have both an Aadhar card as well as a bank account.
- If you are not a participating lawyer then you are not eligible for this scheme.
- You should have three years of participation certificate and should be registered under section 22.
- The age limit should not be more than 35 years.
How to Registration on YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2021
- Go to the official website of ysrlawnestham.ap.gov.in.
- There you will find the registration option just click on it.
- Then choose “Aadhaar/VID number with OTP”, “Aadhaar/VID number with Biometric” or “Aadhaar/VID number with IRIS.
- Enter your Aadhaar card /VID number and make sure to verify it.
- Then provide all the details such as your name, gender, date of birth and so on.
- Then upload all the essential documents including your photo along with alternative contact details like mobile number and email address.
- Give your address details, educational information, cast details, work details, and Bank information.
- Submit all the information and then upload the essential proof or any other documents needed.
- Check before submitting and take a printout if needed it is essential to note the YSR Law Nestham Scheme application ID.
YSR Law Nestham Helpline Number
So we have provided all the essential information related to YSR Law Nestham Scheme hope this will help you to know more about the scheme.
Helpline: 1100 | 1902
Related Schemes of AP