AP Sand Booking Online: Andhra Pradesh Government has started online sand booking in ap at sand.ap.gov.in through this portal you can order the sand bulk and check the AP sand booking status. It has launched under the SSMMS sand sale management and monitoring system by making the Sand and Mining Department the regulatory body for the entire AP sand booking process. The main agenda of the government in initiating the AP SSMMS Portal is to make a sand booking and other processes easier for the citizens. The following article will give the complete details about the ap sand booking online Process, how to track my sand order in ap, and the ap sand vehicle registration.
AP Sand Latest News
Sand Booking available between 12 Pm To 6 Pm on government working days only.
If the sand is not delivered within 72 hours, call the government-appointed call center “14500” and complaint.
- 1 AP Sand Booking Online Portal Details
- 2 Sand.ap.gov.in Sand Booking Highlights
- 3 AP Sand Price Today
- 4 Sand Zone As Per AP Sand Sale Management And Monitoring System
- 5 AP Sand Booking Online Registration
- 6 Book Sand Online Andhra Pradesh
- 7 How To Check Sand Booking Status
- 8 AP Sand Vehicle Registration Process at AP SSMMS Portal
- 9 AP Sand Booking App Download
- 10 AP Sand Customer Care Number
- 11 Direct Links Sand Booking Online
AP Sand Booking Online Portal Details
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has simplified the process of Sand Booking in the state. It has launched an AP Sand Booking Online portal for its citizens. Through this portal, the people constructing houses and buildings for domestic and commercial purposes can order the sand directly from the portal. The main benefit of this initiative is that the consumers can book the sand without any interference from the middlemen in the ordering processing.
Sand.ap.gov.in Sand Booking Highlights
|Portal Name||AP Sand Portal|
|Article Name||AP Sand Booking Online|
|State||Andhra Pradesh State|
|Announced by||YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Object||Increase Transparency on Ap Sand Booking|
|Sand Booking Process||Online|
|General Consumer Online Registration||Click|
|Bulk Consumer Online Registration||Click|
|AP Sand Online Booking||Click|
|Track Order AP Sand Booking||Click|
Also Read: YSR Cheyutha Final List 2021
AP Sand Price Today
Ap Sand Price 2021 Today: Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced to new ap sand policy for citizens. Jayaprakash Power Ventures Limited has been conducting sand excavations in 471 sand reaches in three zones for up to 2 years. AP sand cost is not change up to two years and the additional AP Sand Transportation Cost charges are based on the delivery distance.
|AP Sand Booking Rates||Rs. 475 per each Tonne + GST+ transport charges|
Sand Zone As Per AP Sand Sale Management And Monitoring System
|Sand Zones in AP||Districts|
|Zone-1||Srikakulam, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam, and East Godavari districts|
|Zone- 2||West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam districts|
|Zone-3||Kadapa, Kurnool, Chittoor, and Anantapur districts in Nellore and Rayalaseema|
AP Sand Booking Online Registration
All the interested applicants who wish to book the sand online must first register online on the AP SSMMS Portal. Let us see the online procedure to register as a new customer on the AP Sand Sale Management Portal.
General Consumer Registration Process
- Visit the Official Portal of AP Sand Online Booking
- The applicant will go to the sand.ap.gov.in Page of the AP Sand Booking Portal.
- Now, the applicant should select and click on the Consumer Login/Register button present on the right-hand side of the web page.
- The user will now reach the following page below.
- Now, the consumers can select the option Register as General or Bulk Consumer.
- Here we have selected the option, General.
- It then takes the online users to the next web page of Sand Booking Registration.
- Enter the Mobile Number, and click on the Send OTP Button.
- The system then sends an OTP Code to the Registered Mobile Number of the User.
- The applicant should enter the OTP Code in the respective field and click on the verify button to verify the OTP Code & Click on the Submit Button.
- Enter the 12 Digit Aadhar Number and Click on the Submit Button.
- It opens a new user registration form in which the applicant should enter all the details.
- Enter / Select the Full Name, District, Rural / Urban, Municipal / Mandal, GP / Ward ID, Address / Door No., Land Mark / Street Number, Pin Code, and Mail ID.
- Click on the Next Button.
- The system will send you a confirmation message that your registration has been successful in the final step.
Note: Please remember that the consumer registration process is the same for the Ap Sand Bulk Booking Process also. However, the online registration form is slightly different compared to the general consumer form.
Book Sand Online Andhra Pradesh
After the successful registration, the applicants should start booking the sand online on the official website. Let us look at the online procedure to book the sand online on the official portal.
Also Read: YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List 2021
- Step 1: Please visit the official portal of AP Sand and Sale Management.
- Step 2: Click on the Consumer Login / Register on the Home Page.
- Step 3: It takes the consumers to the following page below.
- Step 4: Enter your Mobile Number and click on the Send OTP Button.
- Step 5: The system then sends an OTP Code to the Registered Mobile Number of the User.
- Step 6: The applicant should enter the OTP Code in the respective field and click on the verify button to verify the OTP Code.
- Step 7: It then takes the online applicant to the user dashboard and after Click on the Sand Order option on the customer dashboard.
- Step 8: It then opens up a form in which the applicant should enter the details like Type of work, Type of construction, Size of construction, and Present required sand quantity.
- Step 9: The consumers should also enter the details of the delivery address like Name of the Applicant, District of the Applicant, Rural/Urban Area, Mandal/Municipality, GP/Ward, Address, and Pin Code of the Applicant.
- Step 10: The applicants should also select the Stock Yard District, Stock Yard Name, Available Quantity, Sand Price, and Other Details.
Sand In Ap Payment Options
- Step 11: Verify all the entered details and click on the continue payment option.
- Step 12: Consumers can choose any of the two options, like SBI and PAYU options.
- Step 13: Click on the Pay option and finish the sand booking process.
- Step 14: It then generates the receipt of the payment in PDF form.
- Step 15: The applicants can take the printout of the acknowledgment form for future references.
Note: Please note that the online sand booking process is the same for Bulk Consumers also. However, the online registration form is a bit different compared to the general consumer sand booking process.
Also Read: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List
How To Check Sand Booking Status
After the successful booking of the sand in ap, the online citizens can check the status of the sand booking online. Let us see how to track the status of sand orders online.
- Please visit the official portal of AP Sand and Sale Management.
- Click on the Order Status on the sand.ap.gov.in Page.
- It takes the consumers to the following page below.
- It then opens up a dialogue box of the Sand Order Status.
- Enter the Sand Order ID in the search box that is generated at the time of sand booking.
- Click on the Submit button.
- It then displays the status of the Sand Booking of the concerned applicant.
Also Read: YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2021
AP Sand Vehicle Registration Process at AP SSMMS Portal
The vehicle owners can also register their sand vehicles on the AP Sand Management Portal online. Find out the procedure to register the Sand Vehicles online on the official website, as shown below.
- Go and Visit the AP Sand Booking Portal Online.
- Click on the Registration option on the Home Page.
- Select and Click on the Vehicle Registration option.
- Enter the Vehicle Number, RC Details, Address of the Applicant, Engine Number, and Mobile Number of the Candidate.
- Verify all the details and click on the register button.
- It then successfully registers the vehicle online on the AP Sand Management Portal.
AP Sand Booking App Download
Before download the app Read this user manual then you can easily book the sand.
AP Sand Customer Care Number
Direct Links Sand Booking Online
|Download AP Sand Booking Online App||Click Here To Download|
|New Registration||Register Now|
|Order Status||Check Here|
|Customer Login||Login here|
|www.sand.ap.gov.in website||Visit Here|
AP Sand Booking Online FAQs
Are you searching for ap sand booking the latest tricks?
Right now no issues in the AP sand booking online portal. The Andhra Pradesh state government leased the sand reaches to private companies for two years. so, they are maintained up to date stock & maintenance. And no issues in online booking like server are down, and sand not available at stockyards, etc.,
What is the meaning of MT with regards to AP Online Sand Booking?
The meaning of MT is Metric Tonnes regarding the Required Sand Quantity during the Sand Booking process.
What is the Customer Care Number of AP Sand Portal?
The customer care number of the AP Sand Portal is 14500 / 939050370 / 9390503705.
How much does sand cost in the AP State?
The cost of the sand depends upon the purpose of usage, like general or commercial purposes. The applicants can also find it on the official sand portal of AP.
Can we book sand online in Andhra Pradesh?
Yes, the AP State Government has launched AP Sand Sale Management Portal to book the sand online in the state.
If you’re getting any issues while booking sand?
Don’t worry Andhra Pradesh government has released a 14500 toll-free number through that you can solve your issues.
You May Like