Aadhaar Card Password: Aadhaar card has become a mandatory requirement for every Indian. It is a must to link up Aadhaar card with a bank account, PAN card, and various other purposes. This unique identification number approved by UIDAI has a lot of benefits and every person should carry an Aadhaar card with him or her when they are going out.
Now with the development in technology, the UIDAI has thought of bringing the Aadhaar Card closer to people and make it digital. They have introduced an app named mAadhaar from where people can access their Aadhaar card, download it, and even Repaint it too. This is a very advanced and interesting app that every smartphone should have.
Download e-Aadhaar Card Process
If you are someone who has lost their Aadhaar card and want to download it, you can do it with the help of this app. Just go to the app and select the feature and it is pretty easy to download it.
- The first thing that you have to do is register your Aadhaar card in the app.
- The entire process is pretty simple and can be done in some minutes.
- Just open the app, register yourself with a mobile number, and enter the Aadhaar card details.
- Your card details will be updated in the app. You don’t have to worry about anything now.
e-Aadhaar Card Details
|Scheme Type||Know Your Aadhaar Card Password|
|Department||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
There is another app named “ mAadhaar ” in Google Playstore and Apple Store, you can use it too but the mAadhaar app has various features that the above app doesn’t have so it is better to stick with it. It is completely your choice and this “Aadhaar” app is from UIDAI only, so it is a safe option to go with.
If you lost or forgot your Aadhaar card somewhere and want to use it urgently, then you can just download the digital copy and show it to others or use it in any way you want. This downloading process of the card is pretty simple. Just go to the mAadhaar app and click on download. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter it and your card will download to the device. It will be in PDF format and you have to use any PDF reader app to open it.
Know Your Aadhaar Card Password
- Now, you can use Adobe PDF reader or WPS office to open this PDF file. In order to provide safety for your details, the UIDAI has encrypted your Aadhaar card.
- No one can open it without the password and only you will know what this password is.
- This password will be the first four letters of your name and the year in your date of birth as in for a person named “BALAMURI SRAVANI with the date of Birth 24-6-1995,” the password will be BALA1995.
- The first four letters should be in capital letters only. Similarly, the first four letters of your name along with the year of your date of birth should be entered in as the password to access your downloaded Aadhaar card.
Some of the e-Aadhaar passwords examples are given below
Name of the Cardholder: ABHISHEK BACHCHAN
Year of Birth: 1974
Then the e-Aadhaar password will be: ABHI1974
Name of the cardholder: SHILPA SHETTY
Year of Birth: 1971
Then the e-Aadhaar password will be: SHIL1971