West Bengal Digital Ration Card: govt of the West Bengal department of food and supplies a ration card is a very essential asset for citizens or natives of India. The card allows people to get their daily ration at a low price than the retail market. With the pace of technology, the government has also opted for advanced ways to deliver public services. The age-old ration booklet has now turned digital. People now possess Digital Ration Card. Applicants who want to acquire the digital ration card will be benefitted from this article. Here, we are going to describe the potent ways by which people in West Bengal can now apply for ration cards.
People can Check there Ration Card Status and Application Forms to apply for the West Bengal digital ration card Link given below check it
West Bengal Ration Card Holder Name List
To check your name in the government offered list you must visit https://wbpds.gov.in/. Then follow the steps below
- After visiting the page, you can search for digital ration cards
- Choose your ward
- Put your name and search
- You can see your name flashing on the screen under the district and ward section.
There is one more way by which West Bengal ration cardholders can check their name on the site. The steps are given below.
- Open a browser and type https://wbpds.gov.in/rptForUsers/rptRCList.aspx or Click Here This is the official page of food and supply department.
- Choose your residence district, sub-division, block, FPS
- Enter the name of the beneficiary and submit the request
- If you can see your name on the list, otherwise, it will be a blank page.
Also Check: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana PMSBY
Key Points Of West Bengal Digital Ration Card
|Article Name||West Bengal|
|Name of the organization||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the scheme||Ration Card List Name|
|Implementation in||West Bengal|
|Announced by||Government of West Bengal|
|Aid to||Ration card holders|
Add Name or Apply for New WBPDS
If you wish to apply for a new ration card, then you must submit the following documents to the government. This will also work for applying and checking Digital Ration Card Status.
- ID for residential proof (Voters Card, Aadhaar card, Water Bill)
- Passport size photo
- Photo ID ( Voters Card and Aadhaar card )
- Details of family members and all the residential and photo ID proof.
- Proof of monthly income and the age of head in the family.
Steps to Apply for New Ration Card in West Bengal
- Download the WBPDS Form or application from the official website Click Here to Download PDF from the New Ration Card application in West Bengal.
- Fill in the relevant details
- Fill up the form with the correct age and details of the family member
- Submit all the photographs, residential proof, proof of identity along with the application form.
- Take all the documents and reach the nearest west Bengal ration office to submit the papers.
- Post application submission, do not forget to note down or carry the application number, which is later important to check the West Bengal ration card status.
West Bengal Ration Card Status Check
If you want to check the ration card status west Bengal, you can log in to the official site and check the ration card status by Aadhar card. The importance of applying for a new ration card is the number is the application number.
- On the official website, you can check the status of the card by entering the last 8 digit number after choosing the district and municipality block.
- Then search for to find the whereabouts of your application, how much has been processed and how long will it take to reach your residence.
West Bengal Ration Card Form
|Form C||Form of Application for Dealership (M.R area)||Download|
|Form A 1 (With annexure-I)||Form of Application for Dealership (S.R area)||Download|
|Verification Roll for Sub Inspector||Verification Roll for newly recruited Sub Inspector in Food & Supplies||Download|
|III-R||Inclusion of Family under NFSA/RKSY in rural area||Download|
|IV-R||Inclusion of left out Family members under NFSA/RKSY in rural area||Download|
|V-R||Rectification of name and address in NFSA/RKSY card in rural area||Download|
|VI-R||Change of FPS in NFSA/RKSY card in rural area||Download|
|III -U||Inclusion of Family under NFSA/RKSY in urban area||Download|
|IV-U||Inclusion of left out Family members under NFSA/RKSY in urban area||Download|
|V-U||Rectification of name and address in NFSA/RKSY card in urban area||Download|
|VI-U||Change of FPS in NFSA/RKSY card in urban area||Download|
|VII-R||Application form for surrendering Ration Card NFSA/RKSY Eligible beneficiaries’ List in Rural Area||Download|
|VII-U||Application form for surrendering Ration Card NFSA/RKSY Eligible beneficiaries’ List in Urban Area||Download|
|VIII-U||Application form for conversion of RKSY-II card for erstwhile AAY/BPL beneficiary in Urban Area||Download|
|VIII-R||Application form for conversion of RKSY-II card for erstwhile AAY/BPL beneficiary in Rural Area||Download|
|IX – R||Application form for getting duplicate card against Lost, Damaged and Defaced card in Rural Area||Download|
|IX – U||Application form for getting duplicate card against Lost, Damaged and Defaced card in Urban Area||Download|
|X-R||Offline Application form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (For Rural Area)||Download|
|X-U||Offline Application form for Non-Subsidised Ration Card or Conversion to Non-Subsidised Ration Card (For Urban Area)||Download|