This article on Odisha Ration Card will give you all the information about the Ration card and PDS Odisha ration card list 2020 its benefits, and the steps to be taken by the residents of Odisha to avail the Ration Card for the new year of 2020. The article also explains the procedure of how to apply for the Odisha Ration Card, the process to download the Odisha ration card list, and what are the necessary documents for ration card apply Odisha.
Odisha Ration Card New List has Updated in the official website check it links given below.
PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2020
Ration card is a document issued by the respective State Government which serves as a proof of nationality, which serves as an important document indicating an individual’s economic status. The Odisha Ration card is a privilege given to the citizens who are below the poverty line and the cardholders can draw subsidized food and non-food items from the ration shops at a subsidized cost.
The Ration cards are given based on the total members in a family, and there are different types of ration cards that are given based on the annual income of the family.
Odisha Ration Card – Overview
|Article Name||PDS Odisha Ration Card List 2020|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Food, Supplies & Consumers Welfare Department|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|No of Ration Card||Three types of Ration Cards|
Hey Check this Post Assam Ration Card List
The following are the criteria that are required to apply for Odisha Ration Card for the year 2020.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha.
- The applicant should not hold a ration card in any other state of India.
- The applicant should not possess any other family card in Odisha.
The following are the documents required to complete the application of the Ration Card in Odisha.
- Completed and signed application form.
- Identity Proof of the Applicant which can be any of the following:
A. Election photo ID card
B. Driving license
D. Any Government issued identity card.
- The applicant’s Address proof.
- Bank passbook of the applicant.
- Passport size photographs of all the members of the family.
- Old canceled/surrendered ration card if applicable.
Odisha Rations Card Benefits
The following are some benefits that holders of Ration card get:
- This card can be used as an Identity card.
- The cardholders can purchase the food items at a lower market price.
- The holders with less annual income can get items like Kerosene oil for free.
Types of Ration Cards are there in Odisha
The state government of Odisha issues three types of Ration cards based on the economic status and annual income of the applicant. The three types of cards are as follows:
- Above Poverty Line (APL): The APL card, known as the white card is issued to the families with an income above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL): The BPL card, known as the pink card is issued to the families with an income below Rs 24,200.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY): Landless agricultural laborers, marginal farmers, rural artisans /craftsmen, and the applicants earning their livelihood on a daily basis are issued with AAY.
Hey Check this Post Bhulekh Odisha Land Record
Ration Card Apply Odisha 2020
The procedure to apply for a ration card in Odisha is as follows.
- Firstly, visit this official site to view the homepage.
- On the homepage, click on the “e-Bitaran Odisha” option on the left of the page.
- In e-Bitaran Odisha navigate to NFSA 2013 Ration card and click on “Ration Card Application Form under NFSA-2013” to view and download the application.
- Print the application form and fill in the necessary details.
- Check all the information before submitting the form at the nearest DFO office with all the documents attached.
- After submitting the form, pay the necessary fee and the card will be issued in 30 – 40 days.
PDS Odisha Ration Card List Download Process
The process to download the Odisha Ration Card list report is as follows:
- Click on this link to visit the official website.
- Select your District, Block, and FDS and click on “Get Report” to get the ration card list.
Delaers List with Odisha Ration Card
The following is the process to check the list of Ration Card dealers in Odisha.
- Click on this click to navigate to the official website of Odisha Ration Card List.
- Select the District and Block / ULB on the web page displayed.
- Click on the show button to view the list of dealers.
Implementation of NFSA
The National Food Security Scheme is implemented by the government of Odisha to provide the food for the cardholders at a fair price. Under this scheme, 5 Kg of rice will be given to each family with Rs.1 for each Kg. The following are the families that are benefited under this scheme:
- The families who are Destitute and begging.
- The families led by widows for single women without any support.
- Families living without shelter.
- The persons with more than 40% disability.
- Transgenders and persons living with serious diseases like HIV and leprosy.
- Daily workers and people with the age above 60 without any support.
Online Miller Registration
The following is the process to be followed for the online registration of millers.
- Click on this link to navigate to the official website.
- Fill in all the required details such as owner details and mill details.
- Verify all the details filled and click on the Submit button to complete the registration.
Renew FPS License
To renew the FPS License follow the steps given below:
- Click on this link to visit the official web site.
- To renew the license, click on “Renew License” from the list of options displayed on the home page.
- Read the questions asked and click on “Yes” or “No”.
- Enter your FPS code and click on the “Show” button to start the renewal process.
- Fill all the necessary details and submit the form to initiate the renewal process.
You May Like
- Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2020
- Karnataka Ration Card Online
- Kerala Ration Card Apply Online
- UP Ration Card List Online
- Telangana Ration Card Apply Status